Clean Sweep Triad

With Angi since July 2013

If you call me, you get me. I am a 1 man operation....

H & A Landscaping And Tree Service LLC

Fully licensed and insured tree company with more than 10 years of experience, offering a professional service for commercial and residential properties in the triad area. We have the knowledge, skills, and equipment to satisfy our customer's needs such as tree trimming, complete tree removals, stump grinding, tree emergency services, leaf clean-ups, and much more.

Offers by H & A Landscaping And Tree Service LLC on Angi

07/10/2017

Just great overall. Very satisfied customer and I'll use this young man again. Timely, efficient, great work on cleaning debris from gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean gutters on two story home.

01/12/2016

Terrible....received a refund from Angie's list

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing....didn't call to schedule an appointment, even after customer service at Angie's List contacted them.

12/16/2015

Answered his phone, scheduled a time to come and quote, showed up on time, was courteous and professional. This was an easy process for me--which I appreciate!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutters on a two-story home.

07/15/2015

The Clean Sweep rep called me shortly after purchasing the special and schedule a time to come out. He arrived on time, explained what he was going to do, and then performed the work. He spent about two hours thoroughly cleaning out all the gutters and downspouts, and doing repairs and caulking on the gutter seams. Our gutters used to look like Niagara Falls when we would get heavy rain, but now e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all debris from the gutters of my two-story home. Also, made minor repairs to gutters and caulked seams that were leaking. Also verified that all downspouts were free of obstructions and flowing well.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service,roofing

06/02/2015

I am very pleased, I was contacted quickly and an appointment was set. Clean Sweep showed up on time and did the gutter cleaning the same day. They were very professional and courteous, I have already recommended them to another!

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Homes, gutter cleaning and maintenance & roofing repairs.