Blacksmith Nursery and Landscaping LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since December 2013

4.2

Blacksmith Nursery and Landscaping is a small family owned business with 6 full time employees. We have been doing business in the Asheville area for over 10 years. At Blacksmith Nursery and Landscaping we believe that the job is not finished until the client is happy. From simple installs to complete turn key projects we've got you covered....

McCants Lawn Service & Care

McCants Lawn Service & care has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

03/28/2017

Everything went well and all work was completed except the wall by our driveway. They worked from June 2016 until September 2016, but they have never finished our wall. Cody asked for my husband to finish paying him and my husband did, but Cody never returned to finish the wall. He set many dates with my husband over the next year to come finish, but never showed up. My husband still has all the t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built stone steps and a stone walkway from our driveway to our back porch. They built new concrete pilings and reinforcement for the front of our house. They did repairs on our concrete driveway and replaced completely two sections. They built a decorative retaining wall about 1/3 way up our driveway.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,foundation repair,hardscaping

09/26/2016

They did a beautiful job on our steps and walkway, and retaining wall. All the work done was done well. Unfortunately, after 13 months, they have never returned to finish the work. The last time we saw Cody Blacksmith was September 2015 when he asked to be paid the final payment. My husband paid even though the work was not finished because he trusted Cody. However, no one has ever returned to do ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company built stone steps and a stone walkway from our driveway to our back porch. They pour new concrete block supports under our front porch. They poured a new section and repaired our driveway, and built a new retaining wall about 1/3 of the way up our driveway.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,driveway pavers,foundation repair,hardscaping

07/31/2015

Wonderful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our yard was so overgrown and needed a lot of cleaning up. They came today only 3 days after Cody coming to meet me. Very professional and they did a beautiful job. Will use them on a regular basis and for projects in the future!

CATEGORY hardscaping

04/06/2015

He was fantastic. I would give him A++. Price and service is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did some driveway work, put in a fence and planted some Ivy. I've hired him for 3 to 4 different projects.

CATEGORY hardscaping

04/28/2014

He is coming out with engineer this week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cody came out to bid on retaining wall. He set up an engineering assesment. and let me know before anyone bid, they should see the results of the engineering check on the soil.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,mulch,hardscaping

At Blacksmith Nursery and Landscaping we offer a wide variety of landscape and land maintenance services. Landscape maintenance, installs, lot clean-up, walking and riding trail construction, retaining walls, stone patios, pruning, snow removal and road construction and maintenance.