Crawford Home Improvements

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2013

3.6

Additional phone - (336) 406-7577....

Big Anchor Roofing & Gutters

Big Anchor Roofing & Gutters

Say goodbye to clogged downspouts and underground plumbing issues! The GutterShutter gutter protection system is a beautiful addition to any home, with a variety of color options. Add curb appeal and value to your property with GutterShutter’s crown molding look and feel quality materials and performance! If you need to replace your gutters, give us a call — our teams will do it all! We’ll remove your old gutters and install the high-quality GutterShutter system as a replacement on your home. Your home should be a place of sanctuary and comfort. We aim to protect you, your family and your belongings with a quality roof over your head. As a homeowner, it can seem like there are always things that need to be replaced or fixed. When the time comes to getting quality work done on your home’s roof, you need to find reputable Roofing Company to make sure the job gets done right. Different maintenance comes with different industry jargon, and we understand it can be overwhelming and sometimes confusing to understand everything that is being done. We promise to be completely transparent and to keep you confident and knowledgeable throughout our time together. Big Anchor Roofing & Gutters is your one stop shop for all your roofing & Gutter needs . We have been in business for multiple years, And take pride in ourselves on delivering high quality work with premium service, from a friendly and knowledgeable staff. And the best part, We offer affordability without cutting corners. No project is too big or too small. Give us a call to schedule an appointment! Senior & Veteran Discounts !!! * Discounts on full installs and original price only! https://youtu.be/kH3SKyBVjAE https://youtu.be/KZaP-hVPauA

Offers by Big Anchor Roofing & Gutters on Angi

10/01/2017

Tony Crawford has put together a phenomenal team. From painting to woodwork inside and out it was obvious that each worker is skilled and takes pride in their work. They were always quick to return my call or text and to respond to any questions or concerns we had. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A lot of work was needed. New hardwood floors, carpeting,new ceilings,paint inside and out, new gutters,

CATEGORY carpet installation,drywall,flooring contractor,gutter repair,hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

02/22/2014

I have a hard time even beginning to express my disappointment with Crawford Home Improvements. I had a hard time finding any contractor who would do 203k work. Crawford was the only licensed contractor I could find. They knew I was stuck with them and they fully took advantage of me. They didn't do any of the important work on my house how I wanted it. I wrote a complaint letter to BBB and I'm st...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It took Darrin 2 months to put together a quote that I could submit to the bank for the 203k loan.

12/24/2013

Most of the work that they did was very good and they did it quickly.  With the being said they were very sloppy with the painting of the house.  There was a swatch of paint on a clock hanging on the wall, paint on the furniture, and a jacket that I own.  They were supposed to cover everything up but in the midst of painting they did not do a very good job of covering items in my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did work on my condo after a fire had burned through the condo.

07/13/2013

Not Good at all. The contractor came out and evaluated the work to be done. Which included major repairs to the home and a 24 x 16 addition adding up to $105,000. We received a very generic proposal which didn't come close to meeting the banks guidelines. There was absolutely no break down of the work or materials.This was due to Crawford not being able to get a plumber or electrical contractor to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After 6 weeks......Nothing

06/21/2013

Customer service is extremely responsive, on time, and good quality. They're fair on price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm currently having a major remodel done by Crawford Home Improvements.

CATEGORY remodeling

We offer remodeling and construction services for any project needed. Work that we do includes roofing, painting, tiling, stonework, counter tops, cabinets, windows, and flooring (including hardwood, laminate, and carpeting) just to name a few. We also do full or partial kitchen, bathroom, and basement remodels, as well as full home additions and decks. We offer complete smoke, fire, and water damage restoration. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured, and we are a 203k certified contractor.