Window Genie of South Charlotte

Founded 2014 • With Angi since April 2014

9301 Monroe Rd Ste K

Charlotte, NC 28270

At Window Genie of South Charlotte, we clean windows and a whole lot more! We’re your locally owned, operated and fully insured home service professionals servicing the South Charlotte area including Matthews, Mint Hill, Pineville, Indian Trail, Stallings, Weddington, & surrounding communities. All our technicians have been screened and are badged for your safety and protection. Call us today for a free, no obligation estimate on any of our services; window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, and gutter cleaning. You don’t have to rub a lamp, just pick up the phone and put the Genie to work in your home today!...

11/08/2017

Kerstin T.

Very well. They showed up on time, were very friendly and professional and left me with very clean windows.

Description of Work
Outside windows needed to be cleaned

10/23/2017

tamara N.

great - they were efficient and friendly as well as a great job.

Description of Work
windows cleaned

Category window cleaning

Thanks for the review. However this work was done by Window Genie of North Charlotte. The review is posted on Window Genie of South Charlotte.

08/09/2017

eric K.

Everyday they come out is a day I have to take off of work so I can supervise. The first day they showed up an hour late with no phone call. Then, they can't get their pressure washer to start so they said they would have to reschedule. They called the boss and he said they were about 3 weeks out, can we redo it for 3 weeks? I said no, I've got family coming and I need this done. Finally they were able to scramble around and reschedule it for Saturday. So they show up on Saturday and get part of the house washed and he said even though he had been out to see the house, said they didn't realize the house was that big and that they would have to come back. He said, we are currently about three weeks out, can we come back in three weeks? So, they come back like the 21st and they finished the pressure washing and they didn't get all the windows finished. The windows that they did get finished looked like crap. The boss shows up and says they need to come back, can we come back in about a week? In the meantime, I told them I've got these fancy windows that you tilt in. They were supposed to be doing the outside and they said we can't reach that window to re-clean it. So I said you can't tilt them in and out because the one time I did it, I scraped up the window frame. I told them they could take that chance if they wanted to, and they actually did it on one window and it worked out. On the fourth day they finally got things cleaned to the point where I told them to go away, and at that time they have discounted the price to $900. So then, about two weeks ago I was in my laundry room that has cafe curtains up and I said it sounds like a window was open, and sure enough someone had tilted in that window and chewed up the window from and broken the window so it won't close all the way. So that's where we are with the Window Genie. No, I would not use them again in the future.

Description of Work
House pressure washing and exterior window cleaning

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

We definitely did not do the quality work we strive to achieve for Mr. [Member Name Removed]. I was unaware of the broken window until I saw the review which I missed until today. I will reimburse for the window repair.

08/09/2017

stephen B.

The estimate was clear and detailed, and addressed exactly what we wanted done. Communication with the company was extremely helpful and provided useful information. We are very pleased with the job done. Zach, the young man who performed the work, did an excellent job and dealt very well the the challenge presented by the porch area.

Description of Work
All exterior windows washed, including porch area with very high transom and windows which had to be removed to be washed inside and out and re-installed. Also washed gutters.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Thank you. We are glad we were able to meet your needs and look forward to serving you again in the future.

04/17/2017

Robert P.

The first visit was on a rainy day and there was some excess residue left on the siding. I told them about the problem and they agreed to come back another day to fix it. They came back and fixed the issue. They listened and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
pressure washing of siding

Category pressure washing

Thank you. Our goal is always to get things right. Delighted that we were able to take care of the issue for you.

03/01/2017

Evelyn S.

They did a good job and I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
They cleaned the inside and outside of all my windows

Category gutter cleaning

Thanks for the review however this work was performed by a different company. It could have been another Window Genie franchise.

01/25/2017

HEATHER B.

They did fantastic work! The gentlemen were on time, very friendly, and worked very efficiently.

Description of Work
All windows (31 ) were cleaned inside and out.

Thanks for the review.

12/06/2016

Pamela W.

The team was punctual, friendly, and efficient! Their work was great!

Description of Work
They cleaned all my windows and screens.

10/06/2016

Sandra L.

I am very pleased! They did really good work & are very professional. They were on time & very efficient. The deal was for $99 however I had some additional work done as well.

Description of Work
They washed my windows.

Category replacement windows

09/24/2016

Howard S.

Window Genie of South Charlotte did a phenomenal job. Laurie and Harry were great to work with. Wayne did an outstanding job!! I could not believe how great our house looked. Truth be told, our house hadn't been painted in at least 9 years. I was afraid that the paint would peel off from the house wash but thought I'd have the wash done anyway to try and delay the painting even more. After Window Genie of South Charlotte completed the job, the house looked like it was just painted! The walk, porch, and driveway were so clean that our 23 year old house looked new! When our son came home from school that day, he walked up to the house and thought he was at the wrong house!! I very highly recommend Window Genie of South Charlotte!

Description of Work
We had our house washed and driveway, front walk and porch pressure washed.

Category pressure washing

Windows 2 Gutters

I have been in the Window Cleaning business since 2003 and I take great pride in my work and customer satisfaction! All windows are cleaned by hand. We use squeegees and a window cleaning solution designed for squeegees to ensure streak free results and windows that stay cleaner, longer.

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & Installations, LLC

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Call Mike Pressure Washing, LLC

I have over 20 yrs experience in pressure washing and Call Mike Pressure Washing LLC since 2015. I specialize in Residential and Commercial Pressure washing with high and low pressure with hot water capabilities. I’m experienced in washing brick, stucco, vinyl siding, hardy plank siding, aluminum builds, concrete and wooden structures.

Window, gutter & concrete cleaning, sealing, tinting & pressure washing.