The Organic Maids

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2012

322 Lamar Ave Ste #307

Charlotte, NC 28204

Formerly MaidPure Charlotte. Call us for the best pricing options! Not Your Ordinary Charlotte Cleaning Service...The Organic Maids of Charlotte is an upscale, full-service and completely organic housekeeping company. The company was founded on the belief that homes and businesses can be transformed into a personal retreat without the use of harsh and toxic chemicals. Over the years, The Organic Maids has become Charlotte’s most sought after cleaning companies because of its exclusive use of green cleaning products, unsurpassed service, trusted staff, and exceptional customer care. We are not a franchise but a locally owned and operated company. Why Choose us? · We independently inspect each job using an 83 point checklist to ensure perfection each & every time. We understand the importance of a consistent crew and will let you beforehand if a change is needed. We arrive on time and stay as long as needed to clean your home to perfection. We hire only professionals that pass a thorough background check and are fluent in English. · We love pets and treat them with the care and respect they deserve. We handle your possessions gently and carefully. · We carry full liability and workers compensation insurance and are fully bonded and licensed. We strive to respond to you in minutes not days. We work around your schedule so we don’t interfere with your personal lives...

house cleaning (162)blind cleaning (4)

04/10/2020

Excellent service. Very professional, accommodating and thorough.

Description of Work
Spring Cleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

10/30/2019

I called in for a Deep Clean when I moved into my apartment and I was so happy with the service that I signed up for ongoing biweekly service. My home would be so clean when I got home that I barely did anything to maintain it clean in those 2 weeks. The owner came out to my home to do my bid and gave me an extremely reasonable price and catered to all the little details I needed. The maid who's b...

Description of Work
Deep Clean - Pristine Clean Every 4 Weeks

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

10/30/2019

Organic maids has been cleaning our office for months now. We are happy we finally decided to outsource this service. The toilets are actually staying clean now. I will likely be hiring them for my house soon.

Description of Work
Cleaning our office

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

02/22/2019

We were pleased with the cleaning and the employees are kind and respectful.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

Work Completed On 01/03/2019

12/06/2018

The Organic Maids has been a consistently amazing company to work with! We have our apartment cleaned at least monthly and couldn't be happier. Everything smells so great, there's no worry about toxic chemicals, and it's just simple to setup! Would recommend to ANYONE who needs a cleaning service!

Description of Work
Home Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

12/06/2018

As a flooring contractor it is important for me to provide a quality and trust worthy cleaning service to come in and clean up the dust we leave behind. The Organic Maids always leave my clients happy and some of them even sign up for monthly cleaning. I am very happy with the quality of service and their cleaners are top notch!

Description of Work
They clean all of my clients homes!

Work Completed On 12/06/2018

12/01/2018

Organic maids always do a great job for us. Extremely professional and a great value.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 12/01/2018

11/07/2018

I'd recently gotten a note from the owner thanking me for our business. I've actually been using them for six years! In that time, we've only had 2 different teams of maids, and that kind of consistency is hard to find! I've been using cleaning services for over 20 years, and this has been the only company that didn't have a high turnover where I had to continuously explain how I liked things done...

Description of Work
Ongoing cleaning services

Work Completed On 11/07/2018

10/30/2018

Awesome company with great attention to detail.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

10/20/2018

We just moved down from New England and were on the search for a reputable cleaning company to clean our home before we moved in. We found the organic maids and we were blown away by the job performed. We will be using them again!!

Description of Work
Move in Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

Organic Residential Cleaning Organic Office Cleaning Post Construction or Renovation Cleaning Move In and Move Out Cleaning Customized Cleaning Packages

N/A