Pastor Cleaning Services Corp.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2011

7804 Fairview Road #283

Charlotte, NC 28226

Pastor Cleaning is a local, residential Windows Cleaning, gutter cleaning and pressure washing company, serving Charlotte and its surrounding cities. OWNER OPERATED. SOLE PROPRIETOR, NO SUBS, COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB, TRAVEL CHARGE FOR LONGER DISTANCES...

06/01/2021

CHARLES R.

I have used Pastor Cleaning Service several times in the past. Their team is always professional, efficient, and thorough. I am getting my house ready for sale and Pastor cleaned my windows (inside and out), cleaned the window screens, cleaned and polished the gutters, pressure washed the house, and pressure washed the driveway and sidewalk. The team did a great job and their work will definitely add to the value of my home.

Description of Work
Pressure washing house, driveway and sidewalk; window cleaning (inside and out); gutter cleaning and polishing, cleaning window screens.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

04/01/2021

Scott R.

Pastor was very responsive and thorough. Will definitely use again for ongoing home needs

Description of Work
Cleaning gutters and dryer vent

Category gutter cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Thank you very much. We look forward to working with you in the future!

02/05/2021

Greg B.

Outstanding! I cannot recommend Pastor Cleaning enough! They do a great job every time I have them out to the house. My neighbors are now using their services.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you for the great review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

10/01/2020

Laura M.

Outstanding job! Was extremely accommodating to my schedule and gave me a quote the same day with next day service completing the job, I was in a time crunch. Very polite and prompt. Even gave me my Angie's List discount without me asking for it. Definitely recommend them and will hire again!!

Description of Work
Exterior window washing

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Thank you very much. We’re so glad you were pleased our services and look forward to working with you again.

05/26/2020

Greg B.

The work they completed at my home was excellent. These guys are hardworking and do a great job! I cannot recommend them enough - responsive, detailed and thorough. My neighbors have started asking me for their contact information, which I have been happy to share...

Description of Work
Pressure washing my house, patio and driveway. They also did all the gutter cleaning on a steep pitched roof.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you so much. We’re happy you were pleased with our work and look forward to working with you again.

04/22/2020

Patrick C.

The service went very well. We have used Pastor's cleaning to clean our gutters annually. They do a phenomenal job and clean up all of the debris afterwards. I will definitely continue to utilize them.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you very much. We’re so glad you were pleased with the results and look forward to working with you again.

01/03/2020

Julia G.

Great, very professional,timely and clean

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

01/02/2020

Nestor M.

Excellent service! I will continue to use them twice a year.

Description of Work
Gutter clean8ng

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you so much. It was great working with you and we look forward to future visits. We appreciate your business!

12/30/2019

Kathryn E.

Jose and his 2 crews did an excellent job cleaning my gutters, as well as cleaning up after. They were running a little late, so Jose called in another crew to be sure that the job was done in a timely manner. I will definitely use Pastor Cleaning Services again, and highly recommend them to anyone needing their services.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you very much for your review and feedback. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

12/03/2018

FRED R.

Overall great service. Even adjusted one of our gutters for better water flow.

Description of Work
Windows and Gutters Cleaned. Gutter guard installed.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you again. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

09/18/2018

Jenifer B.

This company was excellent. They went above and beyond to help us out before a hurricane. We appreciate it and will hire them again for gutter cleaning and their other services.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again!

08/14/2018

DON W.

They were fantastic! The two guys worked a total of nine hours washing all the windows inside and out. They washed down the gutters, driveway and sidewalks. They were reasonably priced. I will recommend them and use them, again.

Description of Work
Window Washing (Inside & Out), Driveway, Sidewalk and Gutters Pressure Washed

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you so much for the great review and recommendation. We're glad you were pleased and look forward to hearing from you again!

07/23/2018

Kimberly B.

Excellent - the crew did an outstanding job cleaning our gutters. We even hired them to come out regularly to clean them out.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thanks so much for this terrific review. It's a pleasure working with you. See you soon!

07/12/2018

Robert N.

they are my "go to" family business to keep the house in good shape. we schedule every 6 months.

Description of Work
windows and gutters

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

We thank you very much for your business. It is a great pleasure working with you. See you soon!

07/08/2018

AJ F.

no response or call back. It has been several weeks.

Description of Work
Left voicemail and emailed for quotes

Category pressure washing

We are truly sorry for not getting back to you. Regrettably, we were alerted of your quote request two days before you wrote this review. Once again, our sincerest apologies. Please let us know if there's anything we can do! Thank you

06/25/2018

HAROLD F.

No problems at all. Did a good job.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you very much. We look forward to hearing from you again!

06/18/2018

LeVan M.

Wish i could give them an A+! Their service defines excellence

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you so much for your kind words, they encourage us to keep doing a great job. God bless

06/18/2018

Robert K.

The men showed up on time and did a great job cleaning the gutters and cleaning up afterwards. I have recommended them to some of our friends.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you very much. It was our pleasure working with you and look forward to hearing from you soon!

05/11/2018

SUZANNE M.

awesome, on time, polite, work done well

Description of Work
gutter and window cleaning

05/09/2018

Irka T.

Team was great- worked hard, communicated often, and final outcome was much better than expected.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category window cleaning

Thank you for your overall excellent feedback. We look forward to hearing from you again!

05/04/2018

Richard A.

Perfect. The guys came out, we had a chat, they shot up their ladders, moved around the house and garage and flawlessly cleaned out the leaves. Am about to hire the crew again now.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you very much for your kind words. We look forward to hearing from you again!

04/07/2018

Jacob F.

I messaged Jose on Angie's List and within a couple hours a crew had cleaned my gutters. They did an excellent job, Jose is very responsive, and it was extremely easy to arrange. I didn't have to be home and I really appreciate how easy it was.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you so much, We look forward to hearing from you again!

04/06/2018

Y V.

The job was done and the results were great. They were professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house exterior

Category pressure washing

Thank you so much, we look forward to hearing from you again!

03/18/2018

Nestor M.

Requested service on Friday and they completed all on the following Tuesday they did a great job!

Description of Work
Cleaned all outside windows and cleaned the gutters

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you!

12/26/2017

Donna N.

I could not have been more satisfied at the fine job Pastor did for us. The driveway has never looked whiter and the windows sparkle. The team is courteous, professional and thorough. We have hired Pastor before and will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning/Driveway Pressure Washed/Gutters Cleaned

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful review. We are very grateful for your feedback and look forward to working with you again!

SK Professional Window Cleaning

Offers by SK Professional Window Cleaning on Angi
    Windows 2 Gutters

I have been in the Window Cleaning business since 2003 and I take great pride in my work and customer satisfaction! All windows are cleaned by hand. We use squeegees and a window cleaning solution designed for squeegees to ensure streak free results and windows that stay cleaner, longer.

Mid Atlantic Roofing Systems Inc.

Mid Atlantic Roofing Systems Inc. is fully bonded, and insured company that is based out of Winston-Salem, and proudly services all of North Carolina with over 25 years of experience. We serve residential and multi-family homes, as well as commercial buildings and take pride in delivering superior products and services at competitive rates. High standards are set for all of our employees because we train our team members to fully accommodate your unique requests. Make Mid Atlantic Roofing Systems, Inc. your first call when you need a professional roofing company, seamless gutter installation and skylight installation/repair, including tinting solutions and leak repair. (Flexible appointments available, 7 days a week.) * A rating with the BBB*

Offers by Mid Atlantic Roofing Systems Inc. on Angi

Carpet/ Hardwood floor Cleaning, Gutter Replace. Blind Cleaning

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Pastor Cleaning Services Corp.

How is Pastor Cleaning Services Corp. overall rated?

Pastor Cleaning Services Corp. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Pastor Cleaning Services Corp. open?

Pastor Cleaning Services Corp. is open:

What payment options does Pastor Cleaning Services Corp. provide

Pastor Cleaning Services Corp. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Pastor Cleaning Services Corp. offer free estimates?

Yes, Pastor Cleaning Services Corp. offers free project estimates.

Does Pastor Cleaning Services Corp. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Pastor Cleaning Services Corp. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Pastor Cleaning Services Corp. offer a senior discount?

No, Pastor Cleaning Services Corp. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Pastor Cleaning Services Corp.?

Yes, Pastor Cleaning Services Corp. offers warranties.

What services does Pastor Cleaning Services Corp. offer?

Pastor Cleaning Services Corp. offers the following services: Residential Windows cleaning, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, gutter guard installation, screening repair, Ceiling fan cleaning, Chandelier cleaning, Exterior light cleaning, Skylight cleaning.

Are there any services Pastor Cleaning Services Corp. does not offer?

Carpet/ Hardwood floor Cleaning, Gutter Replace. Blind Cleaning