Four Oaks Builders, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2013

PO Box 78864

Charlotte, NC 28271

Four Oaks Builders is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and led by Andy Suttle, a licensed General Contractor in North Carolina, South Carolina. Andy and his team have built and remodeled over 500 homes in North and South Carolina. With over 30 years of experience Four Oaks Builders' combines extensive knowledge, expert solutions, and ethical practices to insure success and 100% customer satisfaction with every project they undertake....

05/08/2017

Karla C.

Came who he said he would, did the work as discussed and the price remained the same as originally quoted

Description of Work
Needed shingles repaired and replaced

Category remodeling,roofing

12/23/2016

Kelly D.

Four Oaks Builders were fantastic! This was the first time we have ever had to deal with building from the Ground up and Andy Suttle the Owner of Four Oaks was wonderful. He was attentive and patient and he listened to our questions and concerns from the beginning to the end of the build. We now have a beautiful home and right in time for Christmas.

Description of Work
We had a house fire in March 2016 and we had to tear down and rebuild.

Category remodeling

05/03/2016

Shannon E B.

Building a new home can be overwhelming and the key to success is selecting the right builder. I spent a great deal of time researching builders and knew not only did I want an experienced honest builder but also one that would be "the right fit". One thing I noticed immediately about Andy Suttle was his passion for quality construction at a reasonable price. I knew exactly what I wanted but was uncertain at times "how to get there". Andy was not the cheapest builder but neither was he the most expensive. From start to finish, Andy never disappointed me. He is honest, ethical, always responded promptly to questions or problems and his integrity goes without question. I would not hesitate to build another home with Mr. Andy Suttle, Four Oaks Builders. I am very please with my new home !!

Description of Work
New Home Construction

Category home builders

03/07/2016

Bill W.

The work was all very good quality craftsmanship, especially the rebuilding of the front and back porches which are really wooden decks. The re-roofing was finished in two days and was very good quality. The drywall crew was excellent. We had a popcorn ceiling scraped off and some water damaged sheetrock replaced. The walls were prepped well for painting including some wallpaper removal. The painters did a good job. Overall we were very pleased and would like to use them again for more projects.

Description of Work
Roofing - tear off and replace roof and replace a skylight Interior sheetrock repair and painting Rebuild front and back porches (decks)

Category drywall,remodeling,roofing,interior painters

01/22/2016

Dave B.

We purchased a new home in 2015. It was build with a large unfinished basement on a walkout lot, We bought the house and lot with the express purpose of finishing the basement as an in-law apartment on one side (with a private entrance and parking) and a private space on the other side only accessible from the upstairs. We received several bids from professional home builders and finally decided to use the fine folks at Four Oaks Builders. That decision ranks very high on the list of our best decisions. Not only was their workmanship of the highest quality (looks just like the finish on the rest of the house), but they worked in a professional manner and at reasonable in cost. I had originally thought to act as my own general contractor and sub out the work, but the guys at Four Oaks convinced me otherwise and I'm happy they took on that task and relieved me of that duty. Again, a great decision. I'm happy to highly recommend them for any project you might have from finishing an unused attic space, finishing a basement or even a new home. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Build-out finished basement

Category remodeling

08/20/2015

I could not have asked for more from Four Oaks. They were professional, available and helpful. After working with my insurance company, it was a relief to have Four Oaks provide a personal touch to our repairs. I am very pleased with the work that they performed for us. Everything was up to my expectations. The thing that was most helpful was Four Oaks' knowledge of the claims process. They were a true advocate for us and helped us navigate this difficult process. Above all else, I would recommend Four Oaks because of the character of the workers. I trust this company. They demonstrated honesty at times when they did not have to and always sought out my best. I will return to Four Oaks anytime I'm in need of work done to my house.

Description of Work
Four Oaks assisted me after an insurance claim that involved water damage. They served as the general contractor and provided me with painting, installation of hardwood floors, bathroom tile, carpet and more.

Category hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

08/05/2015

Patrick R.

Andy did an outstanding job for us from start to finish. He responded promptly to our request for a quote on some gutter work and knew exactly what needed to be done. He recommended a gutter system with which I was unfamiliar but am now glad that I have installed. His team completed the work very efficiently and cleaned up well. They replaced some rotten wood and repainted and of course installed the new gutters. The quality of their work seems very good. The day prior to the scheduled installation, we had to request that he install the gutters at a later date. Andy was very helpful in this matter. He rescheduled the work for a week later and seemed to be glad to do so. Most accommodating. Something else worth mentioning: Andy was also more affordable than the other contractors who quoted this project!

Description of Work
Andy recommended a system of new gutters and then replaced them.

Category contractors,remodeling,woodworking

06/12/2015

John A.

Andy Suttle did an excellent job - carefully determining leak potential working with others to gain consensus on how to proceed. Initially the appearance of water did not denote a roofing leak - but through trial and error the leak was discovered. Andy has since followed up to make sure the leak has not reoccurred - very professional and comforting. My roof was replaced by Loews four years ago - they would not cooperate in this repair. I wish that I had known about Four Oaks and had them replace my roof. Stay away from Lowe's.

Description of Work
Repaired Roof leak - difficult to find involving stucco, flashing and shingles

Category remodeling,roofing

12/17/2014

Ann T.

We had a major house fire and after being treated quite horribly by our insurance adjuster, we were not in the best mental shape when we met Andy Suttle and Four Oaks Builders. From the beginning, Andy was there to serve. Before we had even decided he was our "man" he called one night just to let us know about some vulnerabilities in our structure that the disaster treatment people had left open. His concern from day one was our home. Once we got all the paperwork in place and the framers started, work never ever stopped. There were people in our house working every single day. Including Sundays. Thinking back on the last three months, I cannot think of any two days ever where there was no one working on the house. We were stunned and our neighbors couldn't believe it. Andy never promised us that we would be home for Christmas and we were prepared to not be. He is the first contractor I have EVER heard of that finished early. And the fact that early means we will be in our home for Christmas is incredible. The work and workmanship is wonderful and we are so very, very pleased.

Description of Work
Took our damaged roof down to the studs, replaced our dormers, our walls, our upstairs plumbing and electrical plus had a new heat pump put in and all new duct work, Replaced windows, lighting , flooring and shelving. Basically took a 25 year old home that was heavily damaged and put it all back together, Beautifully.

Category contractors,lighting,remodeling,roofing

11/17/2014

Jason T.

I could not have asked for more from Four Oaks. Andy Suttle was personable, responsive and knowledgable. Every project has its hiccups, and Andy took everything in stride. They stuck to my budget and schedule. They were very fair with additional things I asked for. I bid them against 3 other contractors and they were the best price. If I do any more renovations to my house, I'll use Andy. If I ever built a house, I'd use Andy. Great folks with super high integrity, attention to detail and get-it-done attitude.

Description of Work
Replaced wood siding with hardiplank, built new front deck, replaced garage doors, replaced gutters

Category remodeling,roofing,home builders,woodworking

Barbosa Hardwood Floors

🎯🎯🎯 SANDING AND REFINISHING FLOORS ONLY 🎯🎯🎯 Restoration of hardwood flooring - Quality floor finishing services Our capable and passionate team will work quickly and skillfully to sand and finish the wood floors of your home. Using leading edge technology and trusted brands, we will extend the lifespan of your wood floors, and bring them from dull and sad looking, to polished, smooth, and refined in no time at all. Barbosa Cleaner’s have a great reviews and references We work with house cleaning and offices . Call now for Free estimate!

Offers by Barbosa Hardwood Floors on Angi
    saenz painting

With 30yrs of experience we offer "FREE ESTIMATES" and we're Charlotte’s best painting company! Throughout the years, we have been able to establish a reputation as a painting company whose “name you can trust”. Our business’ success can be credited to our skilled painters who show professionalism and courteousness on every residential house or commercial painting job, and to our commitment to providing quality service and customer satisfaction. Saenz Painting is a fully insured house and commercial painting contractor serving Charlotte City and surrounding areas.

MyNewFloor.com

A premier flooring company in the Carolinas, MyNewFloor.com was founded by a talented, design savvy professional with 15 years of experience in designing and installing a variety of flooring products. Our company is built on the principles of honesty, quality, craftsmanship, and a sincere effort to provide 100% customer satisfaction! You can be sure that only our professional, knowledgeable and experienced installers will complete all the work for you. We do not sub-contract any of our projects.

Offers by MyNewFloor.com on Angi

Custom home building, roof replacement, remodeling, additions and renovations, garage enclosures, kitchen & bathroom remodels, insurance claims, licensed general contractor.

Ask for Details.