Furniture Medic by Swenson

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2012

Furniture Medic by Swenson, established in 2011, is locally owned and operated and doing business in Horry, Brunswick and New Hanover counties. At Furniture Medic, our specialties include restoration of all wooden surfaces, furniture repair and on-site refinishing of cabinets, built-ins and doors. We provide residential and commercial services, including on-going maintenance programs for seasonal property owners and property managers. If you've got an issue with anything made of wood, we can probably handle it. Furniture Medic also provides moving damage and insurance claim inspections....

02/06/2017

The table looks fantastic and Mr. Swenson was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Swenson painted an old table of ours, giving it a fresh, modern look.

09/19/2016

They did an excellent job and we are thrilled that they brought a family heirloom back to life.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refurbish an antique chair.

07/27/2015

i had tried everything i could to remove , including goo-gone with no success. mr swenson fix . like new .  great job!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed tough glue off of oak table leaf

07/24/2015

Clay did an excellent job: The table is beautiful, and he completed the work on scheduleI I would highly recommend Furniture Medic by Swenson to friends, family, and others looking for top quality service and workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished a dining room table.

CATEGORY furniture repair

[member name removed], Just noticed your negative review. As you know, I now have your table and plan to perform an excellent job for you. Hopefully, you will be willing to change the ratings. Clay

08/05/2014

The company was contacted on July 27th and responded on July 29th by email, stating that they anticipated being in our area on July 31st and would call ahead for an appointment. We did not hear from the company on the 31st and I followed up with an email on August 1. To date, August 5th, I have not heard from the company and no work has been performed, nor will it be as if they cannot follow up on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company was contacted to evaluate (and provide a quote to repair) a solid oak dining room set that was damaged in transit.

CATEGORY furniture repair

Mr. [member name removed], I understand your concern about my promptness in responding to your request. I regret that you felt that you should give me such a bad rating overall without experiencing our award winning service. In hindsight, I should have immediately referred your work to the Furniture Medic that generally covers your area. I hope that your needs are met. Clay Swenson Furniture Medic

Repair - table, chairs & other wood furniture. Refinishing - wood furniture.