Tri-State Crawlspace and Basement Solutions

5583 April Dr

Southaven, MS 38671

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Encapsulation and Lumbarkote

Encapsulation and Lumbarkote

foundation repair202038632
Encapsulation and Lumbarkote with supplemental support

Services include, but are not limited to, moisture mitigation, foundation support, floor leveling and stabilization, drainage solutions, basement waterproofing, and complete, comfortable finished basement. We are locally owned and operated, licensed and insured. We warranty our work. Our motto is "Permanent solutions at a fair price". Our goal is to help our clients improve and care for one of their biggest investments....
Bulletproofed Crawlspace

foundation repair

202038111

foundation repair (6)basement waterproofing (5)basement remodeling (2)drain pipe installation (1)concrete repair (1)

02/01/2021

Great and honest company. Price was reasonable with quality work done in a timely manner. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
crawspace was done

Category concrete repair,foundation repair

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

11/08/2020

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

Thank you for your review and allowing us to work with you! It was our pleasure!

10/23/2020

They did a good job, they were a nice perks, good customer service, gave me a good pricing and I will hire them again.

Description of Work
They did an infrastructural work for me and repaired my water draining issue.

Category

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

10/20/2020

I am traveling health care provider and I recently started investing in rental properties. I was intimidated because my first purchase needed significant foundation work. After doing my research, I hired this company and they took care of everything and eased my mind. The foundation is stabilized (with warranty) and the Crawlspace is encapsulated to prevent further damage and provide improved air ...

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

Thank you for your review! We look forward to working with you in the future!

10/15/2020

Excellent communication and professionalism. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
N/A

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Thank you for your business and recommendation!

10/15/2020

Everything was completed with perfection and attention to detail at less than half the price of other quotes, with a 25 year transferable warranty. They did an excellent job and were fantastic communicators

Description of Work
Full encapsulation, lumberkote and sump pump

Category basement waterproofing,drain pipe,foundation repair,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

It was a pleasure completing your project!

Excellent job! Great crew

Description of Work
Crawlspace mold remediation

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Thank you for your feedback!

08/13/2020

I had this company come out and encapsulated my Crawlspace. The cost was far more affordable than the big name companies and I didn’t have to wait weeks for them to get to me. The owners and crew treated us like family and our Crawlspace is still dry with all this rain. Superb service at an affordable price.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to know you were happy with our service