France Paint Co

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2010

849 Accomack Cv

Southaven, MS 38671

We have an A+ rating from the BBB, the highest rating a company can receive. We have 3 employees with many years of painting experience. Award winning....

06/08/2021

Jim B.

Very nice. Bruce France is a very easy person to work with always being on time and taking pride in the work his crew does. His crew preps and paints a house the way it should be done. His crew has been with him for sometime and they seem to enjoy their work. There is absolutely nothing to critize about the beautiful job they did on our house. If you have a house you care about you will do your house and yourself a favor by contacting France Paint Co.

Description of Work
Painting our 1917 Four Square home

Category house painters, interior painters

05/18/2021

Marcy C.

Bruce and his team were wonderfully kind and professional. The attention to detail and workmanship was second to none! We couldn't be more pleased! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

05/15/2021

Richard J.

The employees were very pleasant, knowledgeable and professional. Thank you David, Ed, Carla, Salvador and the other two gentlemen I didn't get their names. Great job! They showed up to the job each day at the proper time. They did the job just as I wanted and it looked great when finished. I would HIGHLY recommend France Paint Company to anyone.

Description of Work
Painting, Minor wood repair

02/08/2021

Greg W.

Bruce came out and provided a reasonable quote for the work we needed done. He was attentive to our needs and guided us through the scope of work and selecting the paint. He showed up when he said he would and his crew cleaned up after the work was completed! Bruce is very pleasant and honest. I recommend him without any reservations! I will certainly call him again!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category drywall, interior painters

02/02/2021

Billie W.

exceptional service. The quality of the work was great and they were on time each morning. The most professional team we have ever worked with. Great job

Description of Work
paint and sheetrock repairs to include ceilings

Category contractors, drywall, interior painters, doors

Thank you... we look forward to future chances to work for the [Member Name Removed]’s

09/16/2020

rose B.

Bruce France is honest, dependable, kind, punctual, trustworthy,responsive, a real delight. He and his team were patient with my many questions, diligent workers, arrived on time and cleaned up each day when they were finished. They painted the exterior of our house and refinished our front door. Beautiful work! I did not know a 100 year old door could look so beautiful. They are really experts. There was one issue that arose, but I was super impressed, Bruce made it right immediately, no fuss. Bruce and his team pride themselves on attention to detail and going the extra mile. I have referred their services to others and would do so again.

Description of Work
exterior house painted

Category pressure washing, house painters, doors

I'm very humbled by her comment. I will print this and share with the rest of the team. I hope it will continue to inspire us.

07/27/2020

Laura L.

I thought this was going to be a brutal process, but Bruce and his team made it painless. They are so professional and really listened. They cared. I knew exactly what time they would be there each morning and exactly what they were doing. We had a final walkthrough, and they came back the next day and completed every detail. My property was left spotless. I couldn’t be happier or more blessed. Thank you France Paint Company!

Description of Work
Painted the outside and repaired rotten wood and gutter leaks.

07/16/2020

Jane T.

Painting the brick was something I had wanted to do for years. I am extremely pleased. The France team was excellent. They were a great group who worked together smoothly. The work was done well and they were very attentive to details. Everyone was so pleasant, they made the experience very comfortable. Thanks, Team France!!

Description of Work
I had my brick house painted.

Category house painters

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]... let us know when you want to do some interior painting

03/17/2020

Mike F.

very good. good professional crew. good communication. punctual. cleaned up as they went. no damage. wound up painting more than I expected. finished when expected. a little more money than I expected, but certainly worth it. would definitely use France again as necessary. would recommend to anybody.

Description of Work
painting inside

Category interior painters

03/12/2020

Ron S.

Bruce France and his team were very accommodating and great to work with. I wanted my cabinet doors lightly sanded, finish-prepped, cleaned and spray-painted offsite and allowed to dry for 5+ days. Kept me informed as to progress of the job, with photos, via daily messaging. Job turned out very well. Very pleased with France Painting's quality of work and customer service. Would definitely recommend them and use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Spray paint kitchen cabinet door and drawers.

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

03/05/2020

Patti R.

They did excellent and timely job! I am very happy!

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom cabinets

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

08/07/2019

Duane M.

The rating speaks for itself. The proprietor, Bruce France, was responsive and prompt in communicating. He and his 5 associates were courteous, thorough, conscientious in meeting job expectations, and invited scrutiny of the work as it progressed. Nor did they inappropriately rush the work. Over a period of intensive rainfall they postponed their painting to allow for appropriate drying before commencing further paint work. In all, they cared about the quality of their work and its acceptability to their client. If that attribute warrants a price premium, I am willing to bear it.

Description of Work
Pressure washed 2 story Georgian home, repaired or replaced degraded siding, soffit and drip edges with classic muntin window sashes, reglazed or caulked classic muntin window sashes, repainted with premium paint gutters, downspouts, fascia, soffit, siding, doors and door frames, reinforced attachment of decorative window shutters

Category contractors, replacement windows, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, doors

Both Mr. and Mrs. [Member Name Removed] had read some of the previous reviews that had been posted under France Paint. Co. and that was their reason for the initial call. After the work was completed to their satisfaction, they wanted to make their comments. We very much appreciate their kind words.

06/08/2019

Thomas P.

Yet another perfect job by France Paint Company. Bruce has carried out numerous jobs for me over the past 13 years and every single one has been top notch quality workmanship. Last of the honest, old time craftsmen.

Description of Work
paint shudders and columns on my house

Category house painters

[Member Name Removed] has been an excellent customer over the years and his expectations are always the same: Do it right the first time!

05/25/2019

Jackie M.

Very well! Bruce France and his team were very professional. My home looks wonderful!

Description of Work
Painting outside of my home. Also, chimney repair,and boards replaced.

Category woodworking, house painters

04/24/2019

Murray R.

Our midtown house is one of the older and of a historic variety. It needed special care and attention. I couldn't have found a better group of workman (and lady) to attend to all the needs and requirements this project challenged. They were not only excellent painters but also craftsman. They took pride in what they did, and did so with efficiency and serious attention to detail. The were mindful fo the environment and respectful to our neighbors. France Paint Company was always timely and a delight to deal with. Great people and great work.

Description of Work
House painted and some exterior repairs

Category house painters

Very nice couple...when we finished, Mrs. [Member Name Removed] said " Her home has a smile on it".

02/03/2019

Judy U.

Excellent workmanship. We received many compliments from the neighbors. Very professional and they left the area very neat and tidy. We would absolutely use again.

Description of Work
Painting on outside dormers and inside doors

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

01/07/2019

Ann B.

Extremely well. The France Company provides professional service. The employees work together well. You hardly know that painters are in the house. They arrive as expected, and you are told of any changes in schedule. The room looks just as I had hoped.

Description of Work
interior painting of paneled den

Category house painters, interior painters

Very nice customer, I hope we can do more work for her

11/02/2018

Ann B.

The France Paint Company is a wonderful team. All members are completely professional..

Description of Work
exterior house painting

Category pressure washing, house painters, doors

09/26/2018

Greer R.

We (my wife and I ) are in our mid 70's. We have experienced 'painting the house' many times both in and out. France Paint Company is at the top of our list. SO PROFESSIONAL-COURTEOUS- STRAIGHT FORWARD & HARDWORKING as well as being FAIR IN THEIR BID. Each worker -painter was a Gentleman and a LADY. Mr. France is the 'Father Figure' literally and figuratively. To summarize: if you wish FAIRNESS, HONESTY, 'STICKING' TO WHAT WAS AGREED UPON, AND EFFICIENCY, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IN FRANCE PAINT COMPANY. CAROL AND GREER RICHARDSON MEMPHIS,TN

Description of Work
Exterior of Home painted

Category house painters

A great couple to work for. Hopefully they will need interior painting someday.

07/30/2018

Barbara M.

Pricing was good, crew was prompt and steady work everyday. Clean up around all work areas each day was excellent. Very good communication about scope of work and paint colors. The crew did an very thorough job of prep work which is so important to the overall lifetime of the paint job! Really a good paint team, I'm expecting to get them to do some interior painting for me as well. I recommend this company, my experience was very good!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category pressure washing, house painters

Looking forward to returning to their home for interior work.

06/27/2018

Warren P.

Excellent. Crew of 5 arrived early every day and wasted no time. They pressure washed, sprayed with a bleach solution to remove mold, sanded using rotary sanders, caulked all around the house. and painted. They pointed out some rotten wood around my picture window. They used a wood filler to temporarily fix it, but told me it should be replaced within the next two years. Very professional job. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Someone told me that thought the price quoted was a little high, but after they finished, I felt I got a bargain.

Description of Work
Outside Painting

05/24/2018

Tom P.

The experience was excellent. Bruce France and his crew were very professional. Arrived on time, power-washed, caulked, replaced a bit of wood, and painted the exterior in two and a half days. The crew was very pleasant and most accommodating, and very careful of my yard and property, and cleaned up their work. no cigarette butts in the beds (like previous painters) and didn't crush or kill and of the plantings. All in all, it was a great experience, and I would recommend them highly, as I already have to some neighbors and family.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Category house painters

Great customer... I hope some of his friends and neighbors call us

05/09/2018

Alison H.

The team was fantastic. The painting of the fireplace and bookcases and cabinets that were underneath required lots of prep work to paint a dark wood to an oil based paint. The results were wonderful. They even moved my heavy Oriental Rug for me before they moved back the furniture! They went above and beyond expectations. Very neat, friendly, and meticulous. I highly recommend. Oh and I also had some small rotten wood outside my garage and they repaired that and painted it too.😀

Description of Work
We remodeled our kitchen and I needed the walls painted, as well as a hallway and family room. Also, a fireplace mantle and 2 flanking bookcases .

Category interior painters

Enjoyed being part of a team to give her a new look in her kitchen and den. Great family

02/01/2018

John R.

Great job, work done with care and concern

Description of Work
exterior painting

10/23/2017

Thomas P.

The work was excellent. Bruce France and his team didn't just paint the house. They pressure washed, sanded, scraped, primed, caulked and repaired trouble spots then painted. They were very neat and didn't get a single drop of paint on my driveway, entryway, patio or lawn. The finished job was close to perfect. Bruce runs his business the old-fashioned way - he answers his phone and does what he says he's going to do every time. This type of old-fashioned service is becoming hard to find. Of course, I knew things would go well because Bruce has been taking care of us for 12 years now. You're not going to find a more reliable, quality-oriented painting company at any cost. Thank you again Bruce!

Description of Work
To have the exterior of my house painted.

Category house painters

Over the years, [Member Name Removed] has taught us a lot about attention to detail

Aaron Painting & Construction

Licensed & Insured | Super Service Award winner 5 years running | Aaron Construction has been serving the painting and repair needs of homeowners in the Memphis area since 1982. Our talented and friendly staff will help ensure you get exactly what you want out of your project at a fair price. You'll notice the difference when you see our dedication to perfection and quality craftsmanship. That's why we have never had a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in all our years of service. So, call us at Aaron Construction the next time you need an experienced, local professional to handle all of your painting and repair projects. We look forward to hearing from you.

CAE Home Improvement, LLC

Family owned and operated company that specializes in interior and exterior painting. We offer other home improvement services such as; carpentry, framing, decks and porches, and drywall. Our company treats your home as if it was ours and would love to speak with you about your next project. Give us a call today!

Offers by CAE Home Improvement, LLC on Angi
    Byron Rogers Painting

Byron Rogers Painting will provide top-quality Interior and Exterior Painting. We are licensed and insured. All our employees pass a background check and are experienced.

Interior and exterior painting, sheet-rock and drywall repair, texture ceiling removal (up to 10 feet), wallpaper removal & pressure washing.

Hanging wallpaper, faux finishes & carpentry.