France Paint Co

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2010

849 Accomack Cv

Southaven, MS 38671

We have an A+ rating from the BBB, the highest rating a company can receive. We have 3 employees with many years of painting experience. Award winning....

house painting (65)interior painting (44)pressure washing (23)drywall (11)door installation (5)general contractors (4)cabinet refacing (3)woodworking (3)window replacement (3)wallpaper removal (3)plastering (2)deck cleaning (1)

06/08/2021

Very nice. Bruce France is a very easy person to work with always being on time and taking pride in the work his crew does. His crew preps and paints a house the way it should be done. His crew has been with him for sometime and they seem to enjoy their work. There is absolutely nothing to critize about the beautiful job they did on our house. If you have a house you care about you will do your ho...

Description of Work
Painting our 1917 Four Square home

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

05/18/2021

Bruce and his team were wonderfully kind and professional. The attention to detail and workmanship was second to none! We couldn't be more pleased! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

05/15/2021

The employees were very pleasant, knowledgeable and professional. Thank you David, Ed, Carla, Salvador and the other two gentlemen I didn't get their names. Great job! They showed up to the job each day at the proper time. They did the job just as I wanted and it looked great when finished. I would HIGHLY recommend France Paint Company to anyone.

Description of Work
Painting, Minor wood repair

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

02/08/2021

Bruce came out and provided a reasonable quote for the work we needed done. He was attentive to our needs and guided us through the scope of work and selecting the paint. He showed up when he said he would and his crew cleaned up after the work was completed! Bruce is very pleasant and honest. I recommend him without any reservations! I will certainly call him again!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

02/02/2021

exceptional service. The quality of the work was great and they were on time each morning. The most professional team we have ever worked with. Great job

Description of Work
paint and sheetrock repairs to include ceilings

Category contractors,drywall,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Thank you... we look forward to future chances to work for the [Member Name Removed]’s

09/16/2020

Bruce France is honest, dependable, kind, punctual, trustworthy,responsive, a real delight. He and his team were patient with my many questions, diligent workers, arrived on time and cleaned up each day when they were finished. They painted the exterior of our house and refinished our front door. Beautiful work! I did not know a 100 year old door could look so beautiful. They are really experts. T...

Description of Work
exterior house painted

Category pressure washing,house painters,doors

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

I'm very humbled by her comment. I will print this and share with the rest of the team. I hope it will continue to inspire us.

07/27/2020

I thought this was going to be a brutal process, but Bruce and his team made it painless. They are so professional and really listened. They cared. I knew exactly what time they would be there each morning and exactly what they were doing. We had a final walkthrough, and they came back the next day and completed every detail. My property was left spotless. I couldn’t be happier or more blessed. Th...

Description of Work
Painted the outside and repaired rotten wood and gutter leaks.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

Review for France Paint Co - 849 Accomack Cv, Southaven, MS - 38750111

07/16/2020

Painting the brick was something I had wanted to do for years. I am extremely pleased. The France team was excellent. They were a great group who worked together smoothly. The work was done well and they were very attentive to details. Everyone was so pleasant, they made the experience very comfortable. Thanks, Team France!!

Description of Work
I had my brick house painted.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]... let us know when you want to do some interior painting

03/17/2020

very good. good professional crew. good communication. punctual. cleaned up as they went. no damage. wound up painting more than I expected. finished when expected. a little more money than I expected, but certainly worth it. would definitely use France again as necessary. would recommend to anybody.

Description of Work
painting inside

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

03/12/2020

Bruce France and his team were very accommodating and great to work with. I wanted my cabinet doors lightly sanded, finish-prepped, cleaned and spray-painted offsite and allowed to dry for 5+ days. Kept me informed as to progress of the job, with photos, via daily messaging. Job turned out very well. Very pleased with France Painting's quality of work and customer service. Would definitely recomme...

Description of Work
Spray paint kitchen cabinet door and drawers.

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

Interior and exterior painting, sheet-rock and drywall repair, texture ceiling removal (up to 10 feet), wallpaper removal & pressure washing.

Hanging wallpaper, faux finishes & carpentry.