Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Osage Beach, MO
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Osage Beach
- Hirsch Feed & Farm Supply Inc.Love Hirsch Feed and Farm Supply both in West Plains and Thayer, they everything you need and always great customer service.
- Jeff's Small Engines LLCI took my mower to Jeff's Small Engines LLC. Even though there were a plethera of small engine vehichles in and out of the shop, it took only a week to repair my mower. I had an estimate of two to three weeks from another company. The day I brought my mower in, Jeff was recooping from having a tooth pulled. He was very friendly to me even though he was obviously was in pain. I will bring all of my small engine repairs to Jeff
- Southside Mower RepairsSince it was the beginning of lawn cutting season, I expected a few days wait but he took it at 9am and it was ready the same day at 12 noon. He was courteous, helpful, and gave me an estimate on the spot. His work shop was spotless which was impressive and his charge was very reasonable. I highly recommend this repair shop. He does not take credit cards
- St. Clair Small Engine RepairI called and scheduled a time for him to pick up the mower. He picked it up as scheduled. Once he assessed the repair, he called with an estimate, did the repair and returned the mower as scheduled.
- Sealock Lawn CareVery pleased with the honest & trustworthiness of this young man. I was so satisfied with service I have presented others in our block with his contact information. Refreshing to see someone you can trust. I would also use his services for any other home repairs and odd jobs if needed.
- A Mobile Service Lawnmower CareService in Rolla, MO65401 I was very pleased with the professionalism of Steve. He kept me informed of service project and completed rider service as estimated. He picked up and delivered my rider on time. Complete full annual service including setting valves. Steve is a small repair service provider, however very professional and responsive to his customers needs and communicates very well
- Jeff's Small Engines LLCHis service was EXCELLENT and the 1985 L112 John Deere riding mower runs as good as my 2009 L2000 Craftsman riding mower. He is reasonably priced and very honest. I have another riding mower and 2 push mowers, a snow blower and a power washer all which will be serviced by Jeff's Small Engine Repair from now on
- Ray's Small Engine ServiceCouldn't be better. Second time used this firm. Took in the tractor in the a.m.; they downloaded it, wrote up the work order based on our long list. The work was completed by 4pm same day. Tractor runs like a charm!! Prices for parts and labor very reasonable. Servicemen very busy but gave full attention; very cooperative - and did not even suggest additional (unnecessary) work
- The Helping HandThe service was fine. We have an ongoing relationship with him, so he shows up when he can to complete the work. He cleans-up before he leaves. He offers many creative solutions to problems.
- Pratt's Lawn And Garden Equipment LLCI will say that technically, the company DID perform services, because they DID fix my log splitter. However, that was/is the extent of the quality customer service I received. I dropped my log splitter off a few months ago; they told me it might take some time. I said no problem, I understood completely. They did in fact diagnose and fix the problem almost immediately (bad carburetor). I did not call them back for approximately 3 weeks due to the Christmas Vacation. No problems there - we were busy, they were busy. When I did call back, they told me it should work fine if I was going to cut some wood 'here and there', but it'd need a new carburetor for heavy splitting. After asking their definition of heavy log splitting (more than about a half a cord of wood at a time), I told them that I did in fact plan on splitting more than tha, and asked if they could try to find and then install a new carburetor. They agreed to do so. And this is where the problem began. I was told a few times that they were having trouble procuring the part from their suppliers. No problem, I said; I understood, and I even said that we'd call around to help out. The very FIRST place we called was the original manufacturer of the engine. Previously it was Wisconsin Robin; however, since Subaru bought out Robin, it is now Subaru Robin. I established that they did support Wisconsin Robin engines, but that we'd need to call during normal business hours for specific parts information. No problem. After my initial call, it took exactly 2 more calls (the initial call during regular business hours, and a follow-up to provide the manufacturer with a 'spec code') to determine that "Yep, we've got carburetors." Total time spent on the problem: 30 minutes, tops. We called back the provider, and told him that Subaru Robin has the carburetor, and they're in (can't remember what state). The response was something along the lines that he didn't have time to go out of state to get parts. Unsure as to why that was a problem, unless he was under the impression that we actually expect someone to drive interstate for parts. In retrospect, I admit it might be possible that he meant that he couldn't afford to ship parts from the manufacturer - in which case he could have simply said he'd need money for the part plus shipping up front, and I would have gladly complied. We then told him "OK, well, if you want, I can give you the number for the supplier." We were told that 'would be a long distance call.' It was becoming clear to us @ that point that they evidently only worked through their list of suppliers, which evidently did not include THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER. They were unwilling to ship parts from or even CALL the manufacturer, and were unaware that the manufacturer still happily manufactures and supplies parts, which absolutely boggles my mind. (In fact, when questioned as to whether or not they will continue to make parts for our log splitter, the manufacturer replied "Oh yeah, we'll be making parts for that for a long time to come - the older log splitters are the better ones.") We finally simply said that we'd procure and have the part shipped to them. "Now you're talking!" he said. Fast forward to today, when I came by to pick up the log splitter. To their credit, I was in fact only charged the initial $80 that covers diagnostic, an hour's worth of work, etc. As stated elsewhere in the report, I'm in and have been in service-oriented industries, and people have to be paid for their time spent working on the problem. If he spent an hour or two diagnosing and fixing, plus even a half hour calling around, then it was worth the $80. I do not fault them for the cost. However, I was later told "they'd never have taken the log splitter" if he'd been there when we dropped it off, because that 'ancient' log splitter was hard to find parts for - none of his suppliers had them. TECHNICALLY he might have been correct in saying that none of HIS suppliers had parts. From what I can see, they took the log splitter, and then proceeded to ONLY work through their list of suppliers, evidently not utilizing other unorthodox methods of procuring parts, such as attempting to call THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER of the equipment. What took him hours of footwork, supposedly, took my father and I maybe an hour total. I don't expect perfection from any provider; I work in, and have worked in, service-oriented industries myself. However, one does expect a basic amount of customer service. I never asked for anything above and beyond the call of duty - simply that they try to find/fix parts for my log splitter. They could have simply told me "Dude, we can't find parts...I'm sorry" and I'd have been satisfied, though a little crestfallen. He could have even told me "Look - business is slow - we'll need you to buy and ship the part to us, or at least pay for the long distance call plus the part and the shipping of the part." They never did so; they simply looked through THEIR suppliers (all local or regional, evidently), and refused to do anything more than simply receive the part when we DID locate a supplier. I have no doubt that they are experienced when it comes to fixing lawn and garden equipment. Customer service and courtesy, not so much. I will most definitely not be taking my business there in the future, nor will I give them a positive recommendation
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Osage Beach
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:A small hometown company. We specialize in complete lawn care, storm clean up, yard clean up, light handyman work, light landscaping, light hauling, snow removal, snow plow services, firewood, gutter cleaning and gutter screen installation, and general labor. We provide services of all kind's designed to fit your wallet. All estimates are free. S&D Lawn Services has ben in business for 4 years. The company is owner operated with on call employees 24/7. Payment methods include all major credit..Recent Review:S&D lawn services originally bid me $10,500 for a retaining wall. After the work was started, they ended up eventually billing me $15,288.91, which was almost $5,000 over (50% over) his initial bid. In addition to the retaining wall, I hired Scott to also dig out a water line, place some drain tile, plant grass at my house, and dig some trampoline holes. This was an additional charge of $4,828.26. The total we were billed for EVERYTHING was $20,617.17. The first complaint I have is the water line job. Not only did he place the line incorrectly/not deep enough, but he lied to me about it and changed his story multiple times once most of the 200 feet was already buried and he was caught. When I confronted Scott about the water line not being deep enough, he did not own up to the mistake. He first tried to say that it was no big deal because he could just put insulating wrap around it and it would be fine. He then tried to claim that the shallow water line was MY FAULT. He claimed that I told him to grade the property and shave a foot off the depth of my soil after the water line was placed. This claim is false, but even if it was true, HE SHOULD HAVE REFUSED to grade the property WITHOUT TALKING TO ME ABOUT THE RISKS because it would have made the water line too shallow. There is no way I would have consented to a grading job if I knew it was going to cause my water line to freeze. The second complaint I will mention is the rental equipment. Scott rented equipment for weeks at a time, and many days that equipment just sat on our property unused. He later complained about the equipment rental costs and that I needed to give more money to cover it. This is one main reason why I had to pay significantly over the initial bid. The third complaint I have has to do with S&D’s professionalism at times. Scott raised his voice at me multiple times over phone, and even hung up on my wife one day when she asked him to keep one of his appointments. He would commit to working on certain dates/times, would not show up, and would not communicate as to why he didn’t show. Lastly, I have concerns over the competence in this company if the scope of the work is beyond lawn and tree work. As mentioned above, he didn't put in the water line to code, but he also wasn't backfilling the wall correctly either. In both cases I had to have another contractor tell me how to fix the problem. I ended up paying a total of $18,669.60 for S&D's jobs, and not a single one of the projects that I paid them for was ever completed. After almost four months of waiting, I had to just pay other people to finish everything. It was an incredible loss of time and money for meLance C.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Want a great new look to your yard or home? -Landscaping, Bush and Tree Trimming. -Koi Ponds, Waterfalls and Water Gardens. -Decking, 4 Seasons lounge or Conversion area, Screened Porches or Conversions. -Walkways, Outside Lounging, Dance Area, BBQ Areas and Fire Pit Area. We will make your outside a 4 Seasons Wonderland! Free Estimates! Free Outside Consultations! Free Smiles! Give Artistic Landscaping and Decking a call today!!
- Business Description:We are an Electrical and remodeling company
- Business Description:Hi, my name is David Schwarzer, if your tired of hauling your lawnmower or other outdoor equipment to the shop for repairs, give me a call. There are a lot of repairs I can do and have done right there at the customers house. I have owned a small engine shop for about 12 years and have been hauling equipment back and forth, so I thought this might be better for everyone. You get you equipment fixed and in most cases it never leaves your house
- Business Description:Lake Brothers is a family owned, family operated business. We offer Home and Lawn services for the entire Lake of the Ozarks area. Only 2 employees to offer home owners great deals and personal service with the person actually doing the work. Hardworking, Punctual company that takes pride in their work. Nothing is too big or too small for us to check out. Free estimates on anything you need doneRecent Review:This is the second year that I have used Lake Brothers. I have them every two weeks for mowing and weedeating. I have a large yard, lots of rocks, TONS of weedeating. Takes me about 5 or 6 hours to get it done. They are in and out in the blink of an eye and the work is always perfect ! I have also used them in the past for removing some small trees from the property. They show up when they say they will. Always punctual. They gave me a free estimate last year when they started for me and I actually got another estimate this year. My price went down $5 per week. I was absolutely sure that it was going to be up ! I hope to be able to use them when the season is over to remove some shrubbery. <br /Mike G.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and managed business that does engineering and technology design and development for the.automotive industry and construction industry if you can dream it we can build it we take pride in our quality workmanship and attention to detail
- Business Description:Billy Allen is self employed, he does work in home maintenance,auto repair,plumbing,ect.Recent Review:We were new in the area, so we didn't know anybody. He came out to my house and did the service work. He was very thorough and was not outrageously expensive. He was very polite. I was really impressed with him. We call him anytime that we have any mechanical problemsEthea B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Sunrise Beach
- Four Seasons
- Lake Ozark
- Linn Creek
- Gravois Mills
- Rocky Mount
- Fort Leonard Wood
- Saint Robert
lawn mower repair shops in Osage Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- AR Complete Anything Goes
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Mid MO-bile Small Engine Service7314 Victor Ln
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Mid MO-bile Small Engine Service
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- S&D Lawn Services503 Russell St
- S&D Lawn Services
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.1703 south Broadway St
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.