Cogent Pest Elimination

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2013

We are a local St Louis based company dedicated to providing quality driven solutions for all pest problems, including most wildlife. Our mission is to provide the best customer satisfaction experience, while eliminating your pest and odor issues. We accept major credit cards. The owner has over 9 years experience, and provides all of the service in the field. We also provide free estimates, and tailor our solution based on your specific pest issue....

CMM Wildlife Removal LLC

I have over 29 years of experience dealing with nuisance wildlife, wildlife in and around the house including: raccoons, squirrels, skunks, opossums, snakes, moles, mice and coyotes. I serve the entire St. Louis Area. My rates are reasonable and I can be in most places in under an hour. Let me handle your nuisance wildlife problems. Available weekends by appointment only.

Pro Mole & Wildlife Control

Pro Mole & Wildlife Control is a family-owned & operated business with over 10 years experience in effective animal trapping, removal services, and general pest control. Whether your animal or pest problem is residential or commercial, we're ready to provide prompt, reliable service to anyone within a 100 mile radius of Saint Charles, MO. Don't risk injury, call in the experts for safe and humane wildlife removal and pest control services! We're dedicated to providing outstanding customer service to both our residential and commercial clients. We're fully insured for your protection and offer free initial consultations and estimates. With same day service, competitive prices and a 3 year warranty on all animal exclusion work, we're confident we can solve your wildlife invasion problem.

2 Nice Guys Termite Pest & Wildlife Control

2 Nice Guys Termite & Pest Control has been serving the Greater St. Louis area for over 30 years. We have provided the greater St. Louis area residents and businesses of all types with affordable, effective, environmentally friendly pest management programs since 1984.

Offers by 2 Nice Guys Termite Pest & Wildlife Control on Angi

11/13/2019

He did a great job. I would hire this company again. I would refer the company to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Spray for insects, ants, spiders.

Category pest control

Great to hear! Thank you for your business!

11/01/2019

Mike answered right away when we called and came the same day. He answered our questions and followed up. We have been very satisfied

Description of Work
Mice removal and control

Category pest control,animal removal

Thank you for taking the time to send a review, I appreciate your business!

10/31/2019

I had been using a different pest control company over the past few years. But over the years, their service level had substantially declined to the point that they wouldn't call me back for quarterly service appointments. So, after a brief search online, I found Cogent and gave them a call. Mike was very responsive when I called initially. He worked around my schedule, came evaluated the damage, ...

Description of Work
Mice and Spider Control

Category pest control

I am happy to hear about your experience with our service, thank you for your business!

10/30/2019

Mike was very easy to make an appointment with and took some time in the phone to talk with me about my options. I loved how easy it was to customize the visit to suit my needs best. In the past they come and spray and leave. Mike explained the benefits of one type vs another since I get ants every year. He then allowed me to pick and choose what I wanted to do and wasn't pushy at all. I also thin...

Description of Work
Ant/Bug Control

Category pest control

Thank you for sharing your experience! I truly appreciate your business.

10/30/2019

Michael did a great job and was knowledgeable and responsive.

Description of Work
I wanted to find a company to do some work on but prevention in my house.

Category pest control

I appreciate the review, thank you!

Elimination of ants, termites, carpenter ants, bed bugs, bees, wasps, fleas, squirrels, raccoon, moles, voles, mice, rats, opossums, and chipmunks. We also specialize in termite inspections and termite treatments.

Foxes, deer, beaver, bats.

Visa, American Express, Discover, Check