How do you choose the right carpet for your space? From natural fibers to synthetics, every carpet offers strengths that make it better suited for different uses in your home. Learn all you need to know about the most popular carpet fibers available.
Get matched with top carpet installers in Park Rapids, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local carpet installers.
Recent Carpet Installation Reviews in Park Rapids
- Becker Carpet and FlooringJeff and his team(s) of people did a great job on our property. He was attentive, responsive, and did a great job keeping us updated on the project. This was a rental home for us that we are prepping to put up for sale and is located almost 3 hours away. Jeff took care of all of it! He sent samples to us in the mail and took so much of the hassle out of it. If you are in the market for any type of flooring, make sure you call Jeff first! :
- G & M FlooringG&M did an excellent job. I called knowing I had some pretty odorous carpet that needed replacement. I had a few ideas in mind, but wasn't exactly sure how to go about it. They showed up, gave samples, provided multiple quotes for different areas, qualities, etc. and even offered additional suggestions for me to do to help keep the pet odors (from prior owners) from recurring. They were comparable to "big box / free install" prices but definitely had that small operation level of personal service that can't be matched. I will definitely be calling them back to carpet the basement once the remodel work is completed
- Alex Carpet One Floor & HomeWe had a very good experience with this company. The young lady helping us to select what we wanted and needed was very informative and experienced with the various floor material. The replacement took two and a half days and they removed all the scrap materials. The man who installed the flooring was very experienced and skilled with his craft. It was a very enjoyed experience and would return to this company for any additional work
- G & M FlooringGary was super responsive and flexible in working with us remotely and dealing with a tight schedule. He brought samples on short notice and was able to make last minute changes to the installation schedule. Both Gary and Mike did great installation work. Mike is an expert at creating invisible seams and smooth threshold transitions. Both gentlemen were a joy to work with. They are definitely at the top of our list should we need flooring again
- Miller Floor CoveringI've hired Glenn Miller on 3 separate occasions to install carpet. 2 bedrooms and 1 set of stairs. He was very knowledgeable. The stairs are a custom built set that each tread and riser are slightly different. He handled that challenge well. His price was very reasonable and there were no surprises. He was pleasant to deal with. He cleaned up after he was done. It's been about 7 years (6-16-09) since he installed the carpet in the 1st bedroom and it still looks great. No problems with seams coming apart or anything. The other 2 projects were a few years after, I don't remember dates of those. He knows what he's doing and does quality work at a reasonable price
- Cabinet Corner & Home CtrMary Ann has been all we hoped for, she came out to measure our areas of remodel three times, to be sure of accurate dimensions!! After we decided on the items we would need, we met with Mary Ann at Cabinet Corner, she was helpful in assisting in picking out items that would coordinate with our needs in decor. That's where her expertise in design is a asset. We were able to pick out, bedroom carpet, hardwood flooring, laundry room and hall flooring, toliets, dishwasher, refrigerator ,counter tops, bathroom vanities, hardware, kitchen and bathroom sinks and faucets, fireplace refacing as well as wall repair and french doors. Cabinet Corner offers everything you would ever need to remodel and beautify your home. Dan, who works for Cabinet Corner, is a painter with over 30 years experience, as we speak he is painting for our remodel, he does a beautiful, meticulous job. Mary Ann contacts and provides the contractors, plumbers, electricions etc. Our remodel is in progress, ahead of schedule and we are very pleased with Cabinet Corner & Home Center, Mary Ann, Dan, Curt and the whole crew
- Cabinet Corner & Home CtrThey always do an excellent job. They’re thorough and I am 100% able to rely on all the suggestions they make and all the home information they provide. I don’t go anywhere else.
- Bucks FlooringAbsolutely Fantastic Work! I have worked with numerous contractors in multiple applications in the last 25 years. The work here was professional, on time, meticulous, affordable! I would highly recommend Buck's Flooring for any work required. My family has a number of rental properties in Williston, North Dakota. We sent Buck's Flooring to Williston (expenses paid) to perform work on numerous occasions over multiple weeks. The quality, integrity, fairness is top notch. Enough Said
- Daves Floor CoveringExcellent. I have an old house with old radiators for heat so they had to go around all the legs on the radiators in both rooms and you can't even tell. The seems are so perfect you don't know they are there. I was able to use a remnant in my bedroom but the kitchen was too large for a remnant but Dave helped me to choose the right flooring for my needs while keeping it within my budget. They were wonderful to work with and the finished look is beautiful. I would highly recommend them for your flooring needs and will be back the next time I need flooring
- TYKE'S CARPET SALES NORTHCarpet selection is top notch. Great service from the team. They had carpet installers ready to go and my installation was well done and the installer was friendly and helpful as well as early for the scheduled time.
Carpet Installers in Park Rapids
- Business Description:2 employees. Uses subs for as needed for specific trades on rebuilds. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. *24 hour emergency water damage* **(507) 656-6700 Rochester/Mankato*** **(320) 262-7500 Wilmar/St. Cloud****** **(218) 293-4100 Duluth/Bemidji****** **(952) 646-6300 Twin Cities Metro******Recent Review:I never write reviews, but am making an exception because Brian was such an incredible partner. He was at our house within hours, worked tirelessly to dry our basement, and was an amazing advocate for us with our insurance company. I hope I never find 6 inches of water in our basement again, but if I do, Brian will be my first callAna L.
- Business Description:Hello here at G and M Flooring we have Gary and Mike who do all estimates and installs.Recent Review:Bad attitude! Incomplete and defective work! New carpet in master BR has large seam right in front of the sliding door. No good reason. He said the builder made him do it. Big goof by them and they will not fix it. They refused to carpet one BR as it was too tight with the built in bunk bed. They would give me a $100 credit. They refused to repair the loft carpet as they agreed on Price estimate. "Too far to drive" We complained. They promised us $100 refund. and of course it never showed up. Avoid this companyJulie L.
- Business Description:Floor to Ceiling excels in working with customers doing home improvement projects involving all types of floor coverings, kitchen and bath cabinetry and / or window treatments. We do residential remodel projects, new home construction and commercial projectsRecent Review:They were very good. They were on time and punctual. Their price was competitive. I would probably use them again.Gail J.
- Business Description:Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling is a licensed contractor who offers complete residential and commercial construction, remodeling and repair services. The Dream It Design Center offers a variety of products for all your interior and exterior design needs. Additional DBAs - Dream It Inc & Paul DavisRecent Review:I had called Paul Davis restoration to do roofing and remodeling on my <br /> home. Initially they were responsive returning phone calls coming out <br /> and measuring for the roof and floor plans.Then nothing. I thought maybe <br /> the job wasn't big enough for them to do. I did receive a phone call <br /> from the owner of Paul Davis construction apologizing for not getting <br /> back to me. She explained they where swamped and did not generally <br /> conduct business that way. She also asked if I still needed services.By <br /> that time I already had another contractor. My guess is Paul Davis is <br /> probably a good contractor just didn't work out for me. <br /Joanne S.
- Business Description:New Ulm Furniture Co. is a family-owned business serving Minnesota since 1945. Your solution for furniture, flooring, window treatments, bedding & design service. Located in Downtown New Ulm, we have a giant selection, quality products at affordable prices plus professional installation and free in-home estimates. Our showroom includes furniture for all size homes, condos & apartments. New Ulm Furniture carries famous brands including Flexsteel, La-z-boy, Ashley, Lane, Klaussner, Shaw, Sealy,..
- Business Description:A spacious showroom offering products from Mohawk, Shaw, Karndeen, Kraus, Best Buy, Masland, Formica, Mannington, Tarkett, Congoleum products. Con
- Business Description:Locally owned, and locally operated. Customer Service after the sale.Hiller's Flooring America is more than just a flooring specialty store. We are experts trained in flooring sales and design and will help you find the perfect floor for the way you live.We offer in-home service and are very experienced in the residential and commercial area. Hiller's Flooring America has a huge inventory of flooring products! You can buy today and walk on it tomorrow when you shop with Hiller's Flooring Am..Recent Review:We were especially impressed with the installation crew -- Pat, in particular. The floor looks perfect and it was done quickly and professionally, and Pat and the crew were friendly and accommodating to our requests. I would highly recommend Hiller's to anyone. [photo: new carpet on stairs, old carpet on floorLynn R.
- Business Description:Buffalo Design Center is a family owned and been in business for 24 years. We sell and install all types of flooring such as carpet, tile, wood and laminate floor, Vinyl and all sorts of styles blinds!! Our fun and polite professional installers are extensively trained and have tons of knowledge that can answer any questions you may have. We also have a interior designer on staff to help us make your home or business just the way you want iRecent Review:This is the second time we have use Carpet Corner and we are very satisfied! Lee is very professional and the installation was done perfectly. The previous carpet we bought has worn very well. There are no loose areas or problems around the edges. <br /TERI F.
- Business Description:Our company provides professional carpet and upholstery cleaning service in the area for more than 25 years.
- Business Description:When you work with a family-owned business, you get fantastic attention to detail. At Winkels Carpet Center, we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of service and workmanship. With more than 35 years of service to the community, we simply know how to treat our customers. We work hard to ensure you have the very best experience! Call us today
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet installer articles
When paying carpet installers to come into your home and do a job, it may be confusing whether or not to tip on top of your agreed-upon fee. This guide breaks down when you should (and shouldn’t) tip.
After daydreaming of new carpets for months, it's finally time to welcome the installation team to get the job done. Follow these tips and tricks to prepare your home, household items, and even your family for the big installation day.
Find carpet installers in
- New York Mills
- Pine River
- Detroit Lakes
- Cass Lake
- Breezy Point
- Pequot Lakes
carpet installers in Park Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1010 Interiors Inc1010 E Hwy 61
Grand Marais, Minnesota
- 1010 Interiors Inc
- Executive Interiors LLC506 Henrietta Ave. N.
Park Rapids, Minnesota
- Executive Interiors LLC
- G & M Flooring2462 Falcon St.
- G & M Flooring
- Hiller's Flooring America2909 S Broadway
- Hiller's Flooring America
- KRISPY CLEAN5115 Excelsior Blvd Ste 365
St Louis Park, Minnesota
- KRISPY CLEAN
- LAKESIDE CARPET INC19736 STATE 34
Park Rapids, Minnesota
- LAKESIDE CARPET INC
- Oxi Fresh of Minneapolis Carpet Cleaning706 1st Street North Suite 120
- Oxi Fresh of Minneapolis Carpet Cleaning
- The Finished Look1235 Birch St N
- The Finished Look
- Vern's Carpet202 North Mill Street
- Vern's Carpet
- Winkels Carpet Center Inc.145 2nd Avenue Southeast
- Winkels Carpet Center Inc.
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR