If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Mountain Iron, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Mountain Iron
- SINNOTT BLACKTOP INCGood advice to not waste money on that at this point. Instead plan for a total rebuild in 3-5 years. Gave a full estimate on what to budget for future planning. Helpful in answering all questions and challenges with our large driveway and budget plan.
- SINNOTT BLACKTOP INCGreat , everything was done exactly when they said it would. They did an excellent meticulous job 1 of the worker was out there for at least an hour after the Asphault was out down with a roller going over every square inch to make sure it was perfect! And the bill actually came in under the original estimate!! I would recommend Sinnot blacktop to everyone. Job very well done, exceeding all expectations! read less
- SINNOTT BLACKTOP INCI have kidded my wife about her parents who had a nice deck on the back of their house but still often sat in their garage looking out on warm, summer days. Now, on rainy days, I sometimes sit in my garage looking out and I always see the water run-off gently arc around my circle driveway and then cleanly flow off on the side that is safely away from my house. Sinnott Blacktopp repaved my driveway and did a great job. With over 140' of driveway on a significant slope, the job to redo it was a big one. Sinnott Black top did it fast, efficiently and for a reasonable price and when they were done, there was hardly a sign that they had been there. A part of my driveway had formerly sent run-off down to a V-corner of my house which created ice build up and leakage danger. After Sinnott finished their work, they have shaped by driveway to completely eliminate this issue. Would definitely recommend them and use them agai read less
- SINNOTT BLACKTOP INCThey did the job professionally in two parts. They showed up when they said they would and got it done on time. It looks good. Their communication was good.
- Ktm PavingOverall, great. They gave me a bid that was $2000 less than the nearest bid (total cost was about $3700). They needed to add some class five fill then smoothed it out and put the asphalt down in about 3 hours. The prep took 2-3 hours. I also asked the company if they could do some bobcat work for me outside of the driveway and they charge $75 an hour - which is a really good price. They moved boulders, dirt, flattened out some areas and worked really quickly. Later, I needed about 15 minutes of help and they just threw it in and didn't charge. I was really pleased with the driveway. The only fault I think is that because of the weather at the time (rain) they got about 1 week behind, so their initial start date was much later than what they had told us. It was hard for them to nail down a day till the day beforehand, which was important to me as I wanted to be there for the whole procedure. I wasn't able to, but it turned out great anyway. I paid half of the fee beforehand then I paid the next half in two payments over 2-3 weeks. Due to some unexpected car trouble, I didn't have the cash to pay the whole thing upon completion, but they were understanding and patient. I plan on doing some more blacktopping next year and will have them do it. I was rather disgusted with some other companies that wanted to charge $2000-4000 more than KTM. The workers were courteous and helpful and let me be somewhat involved, which I appreciated. The owner made the bid...a good guy too read less
Driveway Pavers in Mountain Iron
- Business Description:Sinnott Blacktop, Inc. was established in 1988 as a residential paving contractor. Through the experience of the owners, having worked for over 25 years with Arrowhead Blacktop, a commercial parking lot and road building contractor, a number of projects were successfully completed. Since then the commercial division has grown substantially. By using the latest training methods and retaining of the best employees in the industry. Sinnott Blacktop, Inc has successfully completed projects in.. read lessRecent Review:Good advice to not waste money on that at this point. Instead plan for a total rebuild in 3-5 years. Gave a full estimate on what to budget for future planning. Helpful in answering all questions and challenges with our large driveway and budget plan read lessLeah & Brian S.
- Business Description:J. Benson Construction is a full service, fully licensed, insured, and bonded general contractor. We serve the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area and greater Minnesota from three offices in Minneapolis, Rochester and Duluth. We are a preferred vendor for Contractor Connection, Code Blue, Travelers, Farmers Insurance, First Choice Repair, Innovation Property, Lionsbridge and West Bend Mutual Insurance, among others. Please see our website for additional service areas. Additional contact name - Br.. read lessRecent Review:Horrible The experience was awful with this people. I didn't know this company at all, my insurance company send me a list of 5 general contractors to take care of my house, so I pick J Benson because they were close to my house and I want it to keep the contractor local and close. So I went with them. They send an estimator like one day after the damage of the house, I signed the paperwork and two days later they send a different person because the first guy had previews commitments, so that was the first red flag. The second estimator took a lot more pics of the house and did he's first estimate, he submitted to the adjuster and it passed just fine. But then it took them almost one whole month before any one started to work in my house, not a single nail was removed or anything. Then I found out that numerous contractors were going in and out of my house with out me knowing it. Finally the work started and the job "foreman" got involved, this guy was even worst, he only called and picked up the phone when he need it something for me other ways good luck trying to get a hold of him. This guy should be FIRED and never allowed to work on the field again. One day I called him and he's answer was "what do you need, I am kind of busy right now" Awesome. Then I asked for an estimate to build a brand new bathroom in the basement. The estimator give me he's quote and we agreed on the price, so they started the project about one month after the paperwork was signed. About 80% of the work was done when I found out that the estimator "FORGOT" to add the toilet and the tub on the estimate!!!!!! How can any one do that????? So I had to came up with that $$$ And then there was the communication with office personnel. Since day one right after I signed the paperwork I offer to give them money, the estimator said "some one from the office will contact you" NO one ever did, weeks went by with out a single person contacting me about money. Finally some one did and every time we communicated there was a mistake with the numbers, every time there was an "I am sorry I forgot" Unreal this people. A couple of weeks before the project was done and I was super upset with every one involved at this point I requested a supervisor. He reached out to me and we meet at my house. He right away start asking me for money, I pretty much lost my cool there and I went off about all of the issues I was having with he's people. He's answer " I am sorry I wasn't aware of the issues" This shows how unprofessional this company is I can't believe how this people are in business not only in the twin cities but in southern Minnesota read lessCesar M.
- Business Description:We are a professional company that will not let you down on any of your landscaping needs. At Nicks Tree and Landscape We have only the best well trained staff to get the job done the correct way. One call can do it all. check out our website at www.Nickstree.com for more info read lessRecent Review:Nick came and gave me an estimate on a Tuesday and took the trees down the next day. This was part 1 of 2. He will be installing a fence, removing a concrete patio area and fixing the really ugly flower beds. He has been very helpful through this whole process. Because of his prompt service I have hired him to do some tree work at my rental property. read lessJessica S.
- Business Description:Basement Pros is a small locally owned company with 5 employees.Recent Review:It went well. The did exactly what was authorized at the agreed price. They made recommendations for a few adds where appropriate.Marcia P.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o.. read lessRecent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:Persaud Construction is a Veteran Owned Business. We are licensed and insured. We take pride in our work. We are professional, provide a safe working environment and offer quality work. We respect your home as our own and your satisfaction builds our reputation. At Persaud Construction LLC, we are focused on providing quality services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sur.. read less
- Business Description:Aspen Property Maintenance in a locally owned business with an average of 10 employees.
- Business Description:Since 1989 A-1 Asphalt has been repairing driveways and parking lots in Northern Minnesota and Northern Wisconsin. Parking lot asphalt and maintenance, driveway paving, and maintenance, we are a Duluth and Superior sealcoating leader. We guarantee satisfaction for all of our work. Parking lot striping that meets new ADA requirements and crack filling, pothole repair and asphalt patching are also our specialties. From new asphalt paving to major or minor repairs of driveways and parking lots.. read less
- Business Description:Excavation services for both residential and commercial properties.Recent Review:What impresses me most about Darryl and the boys is how quickly they respond to anything! In our previous home when it was a year of possible freezing systems due to lack of snow, Darryl was out on a regular basis checking on it without us even calling! I called and left a message last night around 9:30 pm when something funky was going on, not even knowing if it was the septic and they were out before 8 am checking on it. They are patient, listen to even the dumbest of questions and give great answers...they just take such pride in their work and back it up so well that it is amazing! I highly recommend these guys if you are thinking of putting a mound system or having anything done with septic! <br / read lessEve G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Hoyt Lakes
driveway paving contractors in Mountain Iron
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Basement Pros, INC.4786 Rice Lake Rd
- Basement Pros, INC.
- DARREL D JOHNSON EXCAVATING5776 RICE LAKE RD
- DARREL D JOHNSON EXCAVATING
- J. Benson Construction3230 Gorham Ave
- J. Benson Construction
- Nick's Tree & Landscape12390 Sherburne Ave
- Nick's Tree & Landscape
- Persaud Construction LLC939 trettel lane
- Persaud Construction LLC
- SINNOTT BLACKTOP INCP.O. Box 16205
- SINNOTT BLACKTOP INC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100