Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Hutchinson, MN
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 5 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Hutchinson
- Twin Cities Lawn Mower Repair & Snow Blower RepairI can’t speak highly enough for the work done on my Craftsman 42 inch lawn tractor. Came to my home on Saturday and thoroughly serviced and made repairs in a efficient and economical basis. 5 stars all the way around.
- Twin Cities Lawn Mower Repair & Snow Blower RepairOur regular small engine repair person decided not to service our area this season, so I searched for another local business and I'm glad I went with Twin Cities Lawn and Snow Blower Repair! Jim was super helpful and was excellent with communication! I highly recommend and will use again in the future
- Mow and Snow Lawn Care and Snow Removal ServicesMike answering the phone is a disrespectful , back mouthing, snotty creature. Only hired them as my lawn service quit due to business problems. As far as lawn mowing, they are missing the taller grass and not weed whipping along garden area and around bushes. The mowers are leaving bunches of mowed grass with their mulching mowing which speaks of dull blades. They are too expensive for what the cogs in the wheel do. Will see how snowplowing goes this season as yet again paid through the nose for that as well
- Mobile Engine DoctorThese guys are the absolute best. I have seldom have such a positive experience with a repair company. My snowblower completely stopped working. On the phone, first they suggested a shear pin may have been broken and they were absolutely correct. I replaced it, The engine still wasn't turning over so they suggested over the phone to run a space heater in front of the gear box to melt all the ice. I did and the engine turned over and the snowblower was working again. But now it was making a horrible noise. A technician came out and in five minutes, he had solved the problem (a belt was loose and making a slapping noise) and on top of everything else he was on time and very helpful. I will definitely use them again for any small engine repair. Honest people, how great is that
- Twin Cities Lawn Mower Repair & Snow Blower RepairExtremely well! The process to arrange pickup was easy and fast, I got an informative estimate with request to authorize, and really fast repair and delivery back to me. They wen above and beyond by sending a specific list of tips, dos and donts for my machine for both the winter season and offseason. Fast, professional, knowledgeable, friendly and a fair price. I highly recommend
- Twin Cities Lawn Mower Repair & Snow Blower RepairPicked up and dropped off snowblower, very responsive to initial request, quote was accurate, provided good info for how to maintain going forward
- Twin Cities Lawn Mower Repair & Snow Blower RepairThey were very professional and courteous with their service. I would hire again for snowblower or lawnmower repair. The communication throughout the entire process was second to none!
- Small Engine Mobile RepairMatt did everything we hoped, took the time to explain how to keep the machines working smoothly, and did it for significantly less than the price quote. Very pleased with his professionalism and his services.
- Robbinsdale MarineRobbinsdale Marine has been my go-to operation for lawnmower and snowblower upkeep and repairs since the mid-nineties. This week they tuned up my Simplicity snowblower and adjusted the forward and reverse speeds within 2 days. They don't try to sell you things you don't need. Give them a chance, they won't let you down
- Bob WallnerHis roto-tilling is awesome. Been using him for at least 10 years. His price is very good. He is very honest. He's just so good at what he does.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Hutchinson
- Business Description:Your one stop shop for all your needs with over 30 years experience serving your community.Recent Review:The repair man was very courteous and very capable. My problem was fixed very quickly.Eduardo K.
- Business Description:Call us now. We service all brands of Lawn Mowers & SnowBlowers including Toro, Craftsman, Honda, John Deere, MTD, Ariens, Murray & more - FAST pick-up and delivery service - 33 years of experience - Guaranteed repairs - Call now to get starteRecent Review:I can’t speak highly enough for the work done on my Craftsman 42 inch lawn tractor. Came to my home on Saturday and thoroughly serviced and made repairs in a efficient and economical basis. 5 stars all the way aroundSteve D.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:I Canceled the appointment that was scheduled over 2 weeks away with an all day show up window and had a minimum charge of $109 dollars.John L.
- Business Description:Innovative Irrigation Specialists is a Minnesota based company; we provide sprinkler system installation to the Minneapolis St. Paul area and surrounding suburbs. With many satisfied customers from Maple Grove, Plymouth, Wayzata, Minnetonka, Edina, New Hope, Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center and many more. With business starting in 2003, Innovative Irrigation Specialists, Inc. has been setting the standard for great customer service and top-notch workmanship. We are a Hunter Industries Preferred..Recent Review:the service technician arrived 45 minutes . I called to inquire about the whereabouts at 40 minutes late. left voicemail. owner called me back and said I was lucky they showed up at all...that I should be grateful...then hung up on me. The owner was rude and the service technician should have called me to me they were running late I will not be doing business with them againmichele i.
- Recent Review:I brought my snowblower in to have two parts replaced, the coil and oil fill plug. This was my request. When I picked up the snowblower neither part had been replaced, instead they did an oil change and tune up for a total cost of $225. After this unwanted service for $225, my snowblower does not run. The owner told me I should have talked to him when I brought in the snowblower instead of his son, how was I supposed to know that. The owner then told me for about an additional $150 he would replace the coil, but it was not a job he liked to do. Fortunately I complained to the owners wife and she lowered the charge. I did not leave the blower with them, I will find a reliable service place to take my snowblowerBob Z.
- Business Description:Service, Sales & Parts! Our Service Department is staffed with continually trained and certified technicians to help you with any technical difficulties you may have with your equipment. We offer service on all types of equipment and honor manufacturer's warranties on equipment and parts. All warranty repair on equipment must provide a copy of proof-of-purchase. Our service extends past the life of the warranty on equipment and parts. We carry new, used and reconditioned units and take in tr..Recent Review:I usually do not write reviews, but I need to warn people about the customer service I just received. I dropped off my $400+ Wagner Paint sprayer to get cleaned out before COVID hit and was told they were backed up 2-3 months. I called in June and they said they hadn't gotten to it yet and I totally understood and tried to be patient given the back up and covid. I call back today trying to get some type of update and they told me that they tried to call me to inform me my sprayer was broken and couldn't be fixed and was thrown out. How is that legal? I never received a phone call or a voicemail. I would like to see phone records showing that I was called. This is ridiculous and sounds like something fraudulent is going on here. Will never use the place again or recommend anyone to go to them moving forward. Plenty of other places to go to in the cities who do great work. Very disappointed with how I was talked to and treatedJONATHAN D.
- Business Description:Carpenters Small Engine has been serving the local area for all their outdoor power equipment needs since 1986.Recent Review:They sold me a defective part and would not give a refund or offer any sort of satisfaction. Poor attitude. Don’t go there!Bill K.
- Business Description:Cedar small engine has fast and friendly staff waiting to assist you with all your small engine and power equipment needs. Our mechanics are on hand 5 days a week with over 60 years of combined experience and our sales and parts team is both knowledgeable and helpful. We also sell a vast array of new and used equipment! please call or visit us for all your small engine and power equipment parts and repairs. (note: We are NOT open on Sundays. AngiesList does not give the option to differentia..
- Business Description:* Small Owner-Operated home maintenance/handyman business. * Professional maintenance work with 10+ years in building maintenance industry. * Will respect home and property by removing shoes or wearing booties/ shoe covers while inside. * No sub-contracting unless needed for specialized (plumbing, electrical, HVAC) work. * Major credit cards accepted (2.7% added for credit cards swiped). * Time and Materials for most jobs, larger projects will be quoted as entire job
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Silver Lake
- Lester Prairie
- Buffalo Lake
- Howard Lake
- New Germany
- Norwood Young America
- Grove City
- Bird Island
- Green Isle
lawn mower repair shops in Hutchinson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D Rock Center175 Old Hwy 8 SW
New Brighton, Minnesota
- D Rock Center
- Fusion Enterprises14033 Commerce Ave NE #300-335
Prior Lake, Minnesota
- Fusion Enterprises
- Hamline Hardware Hank & Rental755 N. Snelling Ave.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Hamline Hardware Hank & Rental
- Innovative Irrigation Specialists1756 149th Ln NE
Ham Lake, Minnesota
- Innovative Irrigation Specialists
- The Hover Shop20028 172nd St. NW
Big Lake, Minnesota
- Twin Cities Lawn Mower Repair & Snow Blower Repair6926 Richfield Parkway
- The Hover Shop
- UFC FARM SUPPLY801 State Highway 284
- UFC FARM SUPPLY
- White Bear Rentals & Sales3865 HWY 61
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- White Bear Rentals & Sales