Bluhm Brothers Landscaping Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2000

Your backyard landscaping should be a retreat from those long days at work and enjoy the summer. Nothing is more relaxing than a landscape that says "welcome home". Have Bluhm Brothers Landscaping complete that paver driveway or other landscaping projects you have been putting off. Whether your front yard or backyard landscaping ideas are big or small, our landscape design team will assist you with the layout and placement of retaining walls, paver sidewalks, paver driveways, paver patios as well as completing your garden design with trees, shrubs and flowers, all chosen to fit your style and your home. From retaining walls, paver sidewalks, paver driveways, paver patios, to complete garden design, you can expect quality from Bluhm Brothers Landscaping. ** WE DO $100-$300 Scaled-Drawn Landscape Designs and Estimates. $200 OFF Total Job Invoice, if Estimate is Accepted + Angie's List Discount. **...

J’s Rain Drains

J's Rain Drains installs drain pipes (tile) from gutter down spouts and sump pump outlets to divert the water away from your homes foundation. We have the unique ability to bore under the sidewalk to install the tile. We never lift a section up. J's always uses a catch basin in our instillation so that the down spout will not blow out in the back from ice build-up. We also address water issues in other areas as well. We use golf course quality Rain Bird products to ensure the best results.

Kaufman Sheet Metal & Roofing Inc

Kaufman Roofing has been in business since 1930, working in the Twin Cities and surrounding neighborhood. With the peculiar nuances affecting roofs in the Twin Cities; varying roof types (slate, tile, wood shakes, metal, & flat), harsh weather conditions, and seasonal extremes, our experience is invaluable. Our philosophy hasn't changed since we started doing roofs in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding areas nearly a century ago.

Diversified Drainage

Diversified Drainage is a full service drainage company, providing solutions for ponding water, soft or saturated soil, excessive patio or deck post heaving due to freezing in winter, waterproofing foundations to stop water infiltration. There are usually 5-6 Employees working during the season including the 2 owners who have 30 plus years of combined experience in drainage solutions. The scope of our job size on the smaller scale is $1000.00 and up as we use mostly specialized equipment and trained employees our mobilization costs are at the least a few hundred dollars. We may sub-contract out services that others are better able to perform than us in some situations like patching asphalt, underground boring, and bolder landscape walls. All payments are due upon completion and generally will collect payment onsite. For special promotions and financing options ask your rep.

06/22/2021

I have been a very loyal promoter of Bluhm brothers for over 20 years. They have done a number of jobs for us and I’ve recommended them to many people. I liked that they are family owned and had a very good work ethic and reasonably priced. But, no more. They play a good cop – bad cop routine that is basically dishonest. For the second time, the evening before a scheduled work project which was on...

Description of Work
Cement piece cut away

Category mudjacking

05/21/2020

Beware of bad estimates. In the fall of 2019 we had Eden Bluhm update a landscaping estimate he had made two years previous, that we had not followed through on so we could save money. He did not modify the description of the work to be done, but increased the price from $10,000 to $13,000, saying that he has severely underbid our project two years earlier and now they had a formula (or a better f...

Description of Work
Landscaping - Removal of a Retaining Wall and Re-grading Lawn

Category landscaping,mudjacking

Dear [Member Name Removed], Again I'm so sorry for this! -Eden Bluhm

06/30/2019

Called and left messages three times this spring. No response. Went with another company.

Description of Work
Landscaping at my home

Category concrete repair,landscaping,mulch,hardscaping

Dear [Member Name Removed], Sorry for your experience so far with Bluhm Brothers Landscaping! Please feel free to call my direct cel number 651-231-2344 and I would gladly love to give you an ESTIMATE for work needed. Thanks! Eden Bluhm

09/13/2018

Great job! Did a wonderful job installing lawn edging in a free-flowing pattern. Graded the area and built a small patio of pavers at bottom of deck steps along with new sod and a stepping stone path to the front patio.

Description of Work
Shady areas of lawn around trees needed edging and mulch

08/28/2018

We received an estimate from Eden and he did the used car salesman approach wanting to be my best friend and tried to charge me 15,000 for what I am getting done for under 5,000. He even added in landscaping that I didn't ask for to raise the cost of the job, said he was trying to help me out. Eden was a slick willy, can't see how anyone would want him representing their company as an estimator. H...

Description of Work
Retaining wall

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Huh? I own this business and have 0 reasons to ever whisper any Prices and that cheap of a wall down from what I quoted doesn't add up. This has to be a Hoax Review! Thanks! Eden BLUHM BROTHERS LANDSCAPING

07/03/2018

Description of Work
They regraded areas around the concrete, took off bushes & added sods, re-edged around the house & put some stones around

06/26/2018

The service was great, they did not leave any mess, they were fast, the people a talked with, the two brothers was very knowledgeable. I was very pleased & would hire them again. These guys are AWESOME! My yard was in dire need of clean up and these guys did all the clean up, landscaping, and then some. They also helped save me some hassle with my above-ground concrete by grading the lawn around i...

Description of Work
They Regraded areas around the concrete, took off bushes & added sods, re-edged around the house & put some stones around

06/25/2018

Excellent work and done on time with no surprises. Very efficient operation!

Description of Work
Replace mulch with rock

11/27/2017

I called and explained the service that I was seeking to the receptionist. She took down my details and promised a call back from the field guys. I never heard back. Awful customer service for a company that was highly rated on Angie's List. This makes me doubt the ratings and it affects the credibility of this site.

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

Most small businesses can't afford a floor of people to respond to every Clients needs. Bluhm Brothers Landscaping is Sorry for your experience, but please understand that We still would Love to help You with Your Landscape Needs. Thanks for considering BLUHM BROTHERS LANDSCAPING!

10/28/2017

Everybody an the crew was top notch, They worked well together, they communicated with us as far as what was going on and what the plans were. It's actually a two stage project so we will be calling them back to finish the next section when we have the budget.

Description of Work
We have a back section that is hilly, and we had a whole bunch of buck thorn so they cleared all the buck thorn from hill. Built retaining wall out of railroad ties, so it's wood, brought in fill in to flatten out, so can have a garden. They also constructed and fire pit. Now Our yard is very hilly so the fire pit is raised and it's stone all around then pavers where you have your lawn chair and then fire pit in the middle with grate

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Landscaping – Design, Patios, Pathways & Walkways, Retaining Walls, Ponds, Rock & Mulch Beds, Shrubs, Plant, & Tree Installation, Sodding, Grading & Erosion Control, & Stacking & Hauling. Residential Snow Removal.

Mowing • Lawn Chemical Applications • Tree Trimming & Removal