Bluhm Brothers Landscaping Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2000

Your backyard landscaping should be a retreat from those long days at work and enjoy the summer. Nothing is more relaxing than a landscape that says "welcome home". Have Bluhm Brothers Landscaping complete that paver driveway or other landscaping projects you have been putting off. Whether your front yard or backyard landscaping ideas are big or small, our landscape design team will assist you with the layout and placement of retaining walls, paver sidewalks, paver driveways, paver patios as well as completing your garden design with trees, shrubs and flowers, all chosen to fit your style and your home. From retaining walls, paver sidewalks, paver driveways, paver patios, to complete garden design, you can expect quality from Bluhm Brothers Landscaping. ** WE DO $100-$300 Scaled-Drawn Landscape Designs and Estimates. $200 OFF Total Job Invoice, if Estimate is Accepted + Angie's List Discount. **...

Kaufman Sheet Metal & Roofing Inc

Kaufman Sheet Metal & Roofing Inc

Kaufman Roofing has been in business since 1930, working in the Twin Cities and surrounding neighborhood. With the peculiar nuances affecting roofs in the Twin Cities; varying roof types (slate, tile, wood shakes, metal, & flat), harsh weather conditions, and seasonal extremes, our experience is invaluable. Our philosophy hasn't changed since we started doing roofs in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding areas nearly a century ago.

05/21/2020

Beware of bad estimates. In the fall of 2019 we had Eden Bluhm update a landscaping estimate he had made two years previous, that we had not followed through on so we could save money. He did not modify the description of the work to be done, but increased the price from $10,000 to $13,000, saying that he has severely underbid our project two years earlier and now they had a formula (or a better f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping - Removal of a Retaining Wall and Re-grading Lawn

CATEGORY landscaping,mudjacking

Dear [Member Name Removed], Again I'm so sorry for this! -Eden Bluhm

06/30/2019

Called and left messages three times this spring. No response. Went with another company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping at my home

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,mulch,hardscaping

Dear [Member Name Removed], Sorry for your experience so far with Bluhm Brothers Landscaping! Please feel free to call my direct cel number 651-231-2344 and I would gladly love to give you an ESTIMATE for work needed. Thanks! Eden Bluhm

09/13/2018

Great job! Did a wonderful job installing lawn edging in a free-flowing pattern. Graded the area and built a small patio of pavers at bottom of deck steps along with new sod and a stepping stone path to the front patio.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shady areas of lawn around trees needed edging and mulch

CATEGORY landscaping

08/28/2018

We received an estimate from Eden and he did the used car salesman approach wanting to be my best friend and tried to charge me 15,000 for what I am getting done for under 5,000. He even added in landscaping that I didn't ask for to raise the cost of the job, said he was trying to help me out. Eden was a slick willy, can't see how anyone would want him representing their company as an estimator. H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining wall

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

Huh? I own this business and have 0 reasons to ever whisper any Prices and that cheap of a wall down from what I quoted doesn't add up. This has to be a Hoax Review! Thanks! Eden BLUHM BROTHERS LANDSCAPING

07/03/2018

The service was great, they did not leave any mess, they were fast, the people a talked with, the two brothers was very knowledgeable. I was very pleased & would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They regraded areas around the concrete, took off bushes & added sods, re-edged around the house & put some stones around

CATEGORY landscaping

Landscaping – Design, Patios, Pathways & Walkways, Retaining Walls, Ponds, Rock & Mulch Beds, Shrubs, Plant, & Tree Installation, Sodding, Grading & Erosion Control, & Stacking & Hauling. Residential Snow Removal.

Mowing • Lawn Chemical Applications • Tree Trimming & Removal