Belair Company

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2011

3.2

Belair Company provides full service Landscaping Installations, Landscape Design, Retaining Walls, Pavers, Concrete, Artificial Turf, Synthetic Turf, Putting Greens, Stamped and Colored Concrete Sales and Installation, Garden Center, Nursery, Decoritive Rock, Colored Mulch, Mulch, Boulders, Landscaping Supplies, Retail Sales, Wholesale Materials and Air Structure Sale/Service....

Graley Concrete Co.

Concrete has been the building block and foundation for Graley Concrete Construction for over 25 years. We have been pouring concrete in many different ways and virtually on a daily basis. Our concrete capabilities are limitless. We have a diversified range of employees who are skilled in all aspects of concrete, whether it involves basement footings, walls, floors, garage floors, retaining walls, sidewalks or curbing. Since 1990, Graley has installed thousands of square feet of colored and stamped concrete for driveways, walks, pool decks and steps. For the quality and beauty of your project, the concrete choice is Graley. Here is a list to help define Graley's areas of products and services decorative concrete/hardscapes, stamped concrete, colored concrete, acid staining, exposed aggregate, surface overlays, vertical wall stamping, simulated rock features, residential concrete, driveways, sidewalks, porches, patios, curbs, restoration, industrial & commercial work, machine pits & bases, trench drains, floor replacement & repair, containment pits, restoration, building foundations & slabs, loading docks, site concrete including curbs, walks, paving, agricultural, manure pits, alley ways, grain yards & parlors. Additional phones - (715) 294-4070.

Offers by Graley Concrete Co.	 on Angi
Francis Landscape Essentials

Francis Landscape Essentials offers numerous applications concerning hardscapes and softscape services and seasonal maintenance plans such as : permeable patio - walkway - stairway - retaining wall - seating wall installations. We also offer services such as : mulching - sod - plantings - decorative boulder - soil amendments - grading - rock revitalization - planting repurpose - shrub and small tree removal - pruning - spring clean up - landscape winterization - snow removal and much more.

Sirek Landscaping Co.

**With all the uncertainties in regards to everyone leaving home during this time of crisis we at Sirek Landscaping will be continuing to provide safe and as usual top notch services. We can do all meetings outside keeping safe distance and sign any contracts electronically so from hardscaping with new patios or retaining walls to beautiful gardens or drainage issues or simply new sod in your yard we are here to help your time at home be a more comfortable and functional experience not only now but for years to come. Our extensively experienced staff can provide you with the best possible and safe service. Thank you for your consideration. Sincerely, Tom Sirek Over 3 decades of landscaping experience. We offer FREE estimates and back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We offer a wide range of services including general landscaping, retaining walls, patios, and drainage work. We are dedicated to providing top quality landscaping to all of our customers, and we hold ourselves to the highest standards. We do not sub any of our work out and the owner is present on every job site. A+ Rating on Better Business Bureau. Servicing entire Twin cities metro area Email: tomsirek@gmail.com

07/24/2018

Horrible experience - Do not use this company. Jason and his team installed a drain tile system at our house to reduce flooding in the fall of 2017. In the Spring of 2018 (4 months later) the entire unit came out of the ground does not work. There was supposed to be a 10 year warranty on the work. Jason has dodge our calls to come repair it. He and Barb acknowledged it would only take a day to repair it, but he we sit in the end of July 2018 and no one will even call us back. We now have to go to small claims court to get our money back and have someone else come fix their poor workmanship. What a nightmare. So many calls and so much wasted time. They clearly were happy to take my money, but don't hold up their warranty. I should have read the other poor reviews before choosing them.

Description of Work
Drain Tile System

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

07/16/2018

8/1/2017: Called to make an appointment to have partial driveway concrete and walkway replaced. Signed contract and made down payment of 1/3rd on 8/11. Made several calls to schedule a date and received evasive answers each time. Finally scheduled for mid Oct. 2017 at which time we made the 2nd 1/3 payment - Belair sub contracted to another company to do the concrete and it looked good when they finished. They left the wood framing for the concrete on and didn’t come back to remove it until we again called several times. Belair finally came to remove it on a cold, wintery day at the end of Oct. They left chunks of spilled over concrete between the new concrete and our lawn which was about a 6 inch gap and deep enough for someone to get injured if unaware of the hole. Very poor service, customer service and no clean up. Not sure how we will get the concrete dug out so that we can fill in the hole and re-plant grass.

Description of Work
Replace Concrete

Category concrete repair,landscaping

05/25/2018

Buyer beware - The owner, Jason does not tell the truth. He over promises and underdelivers. FIND A DIFFERENT LANDSCAPER IF YOU WANT THE JOB DONE RIGHT.

Description of Work
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - THEY DO NOT PAY THEIR BILLS

Category landscaping

05/11/2017

Company was hired to replace a sidewalk at my home. The sidewalk required some specific characteristics which I described to the estimator both verbally and with a drawing. Specifically, the sidewalk needed to be significantly pitched away from the foundation, needed to be outboard/clear of the stuccoed foundation as to avoid contact with the stucco during winter frost heaving, rigid foam was to be install under the existing stucco as a spacer and expansion joint material used between the rigid foam and the new concrete sidewalk. Belair company agreed to these requirements and the job was booked and completed. Shortly after completion it became clear to me that the agreed upon requirements of the project had not been met. I met once with the man who did the job who made it clear that he wanted me to be satisfied. He also made it clear that he had not seen or did not remember seeing the drawing associated with the agreement. I agreed to see how it worked but after a few weeks it became clear that it did not perform as expected because it does not meet the agreed upon specifications. I contacted Belair again on Monday 5/8/17 and told them of my concerns and that I need them to redo the sidewalk. I also provided them with photographs outlining the problems with the project. I was assured that I would be hear back from them on or before Wednesday 5/10/17. I have not heard back.

Description of Work
Replace sidewalk beside my home.

Category concrete repair,landscaping

08/12/2016

Belair Company is very unprofessional with lack of communication. I am a renter so I am not sure of the cost. The landlord of the condo we are renting keeps us informed anytime someone is coming in the condo for an estimate or repairs. Belair Company had been out to the condo previously to give an estimate but had given no date to when they would be doing the repairs, we also had another company to come in and repair the main bathroom tub because it was leaking as well. The landlord stated that the main bathroom will get fixed first because the tub was non usable, then the second bathroom by Belair Company would get repaired after that. On July 5th I came from work to see that the second bathroom shower had been taken out, I immediately called the landlord to ask what was going on because the shower had been taken out and we could not use the other tub in the main bathroom and she had no idea what was going on and asked for me to send her pictures, I texted her pictures of the shower being uninstalled and within 30 minutes I get a call from Jason apologizing for the inconvenience and the mis-communication and that he would be back out tomorrow to finish the job. He did return the next day to finished the job , he stated not to use the shower for 24 hours while it dries. When we finally got to use the shower the hot water was not working, I called the landlord to have them come back out to fix the hot water issue and still today on August 12 we still do not have water in the shower. The landlord has spoken to Jason numerous of times about coming back out here to fix the hot water issue and I have spoken to Jason three times myself directly and i have also spoken to a women from the main office number twice in which she stated she would call me back to schedule a time for someone to come out and fix the hot water and I am still waiting on that call back from her. Jason stated to me he did come back to the condo one day and since our 13 year old son was home he decided not to enter the condo, he then told me he would come back out Friday never showed nor call to cancel. I spoken with Jason again and he told me he would be in the area Thursday or Friday and he would contact me and let me know which day he would stop by to fix the hot water once again no show nor call. Belair Companyis very unprofessional, they are dishonest with a lack of communication skills, I would not recommend Belair services to anyone, I will say the quality of the shower is great work but it is not complete if I don't have hot water to use the shower. I have text messages and call logs from Jason 651.338.9909 to confirm my statement in which I will continue to blog and contact agencies like BBB to complain about this company and how they treat the people who keeps them in business.

Description of Work
Resurfaced the shower floor in second bathroom

Category remodeling,home remodeling

05/10/2016

We had Belair provide us with a quote in October, they provided the quote along with a drawing detailing out where the drain tile system would be located. Since it was close to Winter we decided not to move forward at that time. When spring came we contacted Jason at Belair and told him we decided to move forward and were ready for the drain tile install. Since it had been 5 months since the quote I expected Jason to tell us we have raised prices since October so we will need to provide a new quote, with a higher cost, not the case. Jason told us the price remains the same from the original quoted price. We had a few questions before the work started so Jason came to our house and walked us through everything. As the project progressed I was amazed at how big of a project this really was, I had heard of homeowners putting in drain tile systems and even had friends say to me, just go to Menard's buy the material and install it yourself. Yeah right, those do it yourself folks don't install drain tile systems like this one. The trench, all 305 feet of it was dug to a depth of nearly 2 feet using a back hoe, dirt was moved with a bobcat along with golf carts to prevent heavy ruts. Large diameter piping was used, rain gutters and sump pump were tied into the drain tile system, pipes were backfilled with rock and dirt, low spots filled with black dirt and seeded. This seemed to me like a drain tile system that would be installed for an industrial type project and not something in our backyard. I am convinced that these guys did the job right, did not take short cuts, used the right material, and knew what they were doing. We are very happy with the end result, the crew even came back later and filled in and seeded more low spots. After a week or two our backyard began to dry up, even after several rainfalls we are happy to report that our backyard is dry, we can walk on it and have mowed it twice without having to worry about getting the mower stuck in the mud.

Description of Work
Our backyard had a water drainage problem, water run-off from neighbors property along with a poor final grade caused water to settle in the yard with no place to go. The ground was constantly wet, so wet that we could not walk on it or mow it. We had deemed our backyard unusable.We contacted the city and the home builder to see if they could help, as expected their answer was no, its the home owners responsibility. We contacted Belair Company LLC and asked them what they recommend we do, they suggested a drain tile system. Having run out of options we decided to move forward with their plan.

Category landscaping,lawn service

04/25/2016

Everything went great working with Belair Company. The pricing was great. The work was exceptional, the employees were great to work with. I am very happy with my results from Belair Company.

Description of Work
Installation of drain tile in basement

Category basement waterproofing

01/07/2016

The quality of work was fabulous and the communication was great. They cleaned up after themselves and they were so polite. I really couldn't be happier. Every time they left it was so neat and tidy. It was a beautiful experience.

Description of Work
They did such a great job for me. They did a basement remodel and also a little bit of work in the kitchen.

Category remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

10/26/2015

We have a 950 sqft basement that we wanted to finish. The guys at Belair Company were very knowledgeable and helpful right from the start. We had no idea what we wanted to do with the space other than we wanted a extra bedroom. They helped design the hole layout and we love the wet bar jamie suggested we put in. We did go a little over budget by adding the wet bar, but was well worth it. Jamie said the cost of adding it latter would probably be double. He explained why and that's why we went ahead with it. Over all it was a very good experience with Belair Company. Thanks guys

Description of Work
Belair company helped us finish our basement.

Category remodeling,basement remodeling

10/24/2015

After checking with 6 landscapers, we found that Belair was very competitive as far as price and quality of products offered. Jason was very patient with us because we didn't quite know what we wanted initially. He helped us a lot in the planning of the project. The crew from Belair was very professional and worked h****** this project. They were punctual and got the job done in a timely manner. I would recommend them for any future landscape projects.

Description of Work
We had a steep hill in the backyard graded down and put cement steps down to the beach with a 10' x 10' Landing midway down for us to sit, relax, and enjoy the view of the lake shore.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Lawn Landscape Draintile General Contracting

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal