Jay of All Trades LLC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2011

Home interior repair, remodel and improvement. Remodeling of kitchens, baths, basements and upgrades available. We can do light remodeling or updates or a full gut the room to the studs and start over. Additions...

NORDIC TILE

NORDIC TILE

At Nordic Tile, we strive to meet all the tiling needs of our customers. Our dedication to devising creative, high quality solutions in new or existing location will leave you with a high-quality look to last a lifetime. We specialize in remodeling and tiling bathrooms within existing homes.

04/29/2018

I have had Jay do a few handyman projects for us as well as a most recent remodel of our existing deck. Jay has excellent communication and does great work. I would highly recommend him.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service

06/14/2017

Jay was the picture of professionalism. He was very professional, extremely courteous, and a pleasure to work with. One evening as he was heading out for the night he came back up to the house. I thought he forgot something, but he was just coming to sweep up the tiny bit of dust on the front step. He reconnected our laundry machines for us on Friday in the middle of the job so we would be able to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Framing, Drywall install, mud, tape, prime, paint 2 room sub-basement (~300sq ft). Installation of drywall over cinder block wall, insulated block walls, and 2x4 with acoustic vinyl insulation attached.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

Thank_you

04/04/2017

I did not rate his service as we only requested a quote for our kitchen and never heard back. Also, understand he is very busy and must pick and choose his projects. I hear their services are good but choose another option for better communication

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodeling

CATEGORY handyman service,home remodeling

12/27/2016

Jay and his colleague Scott were both very professional, efficient and pleasant. Jay always responds in a timely manner. I had employed Jay a few years earlier to complete inspection flaws when selling my previous home. When I was in the real estate business, I also recommended him to clients. I will continue to recommend Jay. He's an excellent service provider. He won't be your lowest bidder, but...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted kitchen cabinets and walls; Installed new light fixtures and faucet in kitchen; painted master bedroom, garage door and front door. Assembled storage shelves, installed storm door.

CATEGORY handyman service,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Thank you very much for the review. Glad to help

11/13/2016

Jay promptly came out to do an estimate and he said he was running two-weeks out on preparing the estimate. After waiting three weeks without hearing from Jay, we followed up via our original email chain. No response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed repairs done to bathroom floor and wall due to water damage.

CATEGORY handyman service,home remodeling

We are sorry to see that we didn't respond and return a proposal. We had a very busy year and some emails were missed in trying to keep up with the dozens of requests we get each day.

Remodeling of kitchens, baths, basements and decks. Interior painting, most flooring, energy saving insulation upgrades. Wine cellars, cigar rooms

Roofing. Siding. Plumbing, drain cleaning. Chimney sweep, snow removal. vinyl flooring

Check, MasterCard, Visa