NES Septic & Plumbing

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2013

I am a sub contractor that works with or for homeowners on alot of different jobs.From major to minor and there is no such thing as a small job they are just plain jobs.I have worked for myself for over 40 yrs. and do just about anything my customers want or need and if I don't do a certain kind of job I know someone who does....

Tri County Water

Tri County Water

We are a family-owned company focused on delivering the best water treatment products and services in the industry. We can fix your water! Put our 55 years of expertise to work. We service all makes and models and offer free estimates. Evening and weekend appointments available!

Offers by Tri County Water on Angi

07/29/2018

He has been my handyman for 20 years he never has let me down! Just recently my water stopped working. He dug up my well and put in a new pump! He is very reliable and can fix just about everything!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He can do it all!

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,concrete repair,electrician,garage doors,lawn service,lawn mower repair,plumbing,remodeling,septic tank,water heater repair,water softeners,replacement windows,roof snow removal,snow removal,wells,drain pipe,ceiling fans,doors

05/09/2016

Larry could handle any situation that came up. He is dependable. I would recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He helped remodel a lake cottage.

CATEGORY remodeling

07/24/2015

Over the years I have found it difficult to get a responsive contractor for items like plumbing, electrical or general construction work.  I am not sure if these people  are just too busy, or just have poor customer service skills.  This week like many other times I called several providers trying to fix a leak I noticed.  I called three local providers and one called back and couldn't get to me u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing repair on pipes and valves under bathroom sink.

CATEGORY plumbing

07/24/2013

not much to tell.. unpacked the new toilet and prepared the spot to install and finished installing it.  Checked and made sure it was operating properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed new toilet

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing, electrical, concrete, drywall, doors, windows, roofs, barns, foundations, water heaters, snowblower & lawn mower engines, air conditioners & snow plow.