NES Septic & Plumbing

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2013

920 S Constantine St

Three Rivers, MI 49093

I am a sub contractor that works with or for homeowners on alot of different jobs.From major to minor and there is no such thing as a small job they are just plain jobs.I have worked for myself for over 40 yrs. and do just about anything my customers want or need and if I don't do a certain kind of job I know someone who does....

07/29/2018

Bunny C.

He has been my handyman for 20 years he never has let me down! Just recently my water stopped working. He dug up my well and put in a new pump! He is very reliable and can fix just about everything!

Description of Work
He can do it all!

Category custom cabinets, contractors, concrete repair, electrician, garage doors, lawn service, lawn mower repair, plumbing, remodeling, septic tank, water heater repair, water softeners, replacement windows, roof snow removal, snow removal, wells, drain pipe, ceiling fans, doors

05/09/2016

Bill M.

Larry could handle any situation that came up. He is dependable. I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
He helped remodel a lake cottage.

Category remodeling

07/24/2015

Erick J.

Over the years I have found it difficult to get a responsive contractor for items like plumbing, electrical or general construction work. I am not sure if these people are just too busy, or just have poor customer service skills. This week like many other times I called several providers trying to fix a leak I noticed. I called three local providers and one called back and couldn't get to me until next week. I saw Larry's link here on Angie's list and decided to give him a call. About an hour later he called and after talking for a few minutes he said, "yes, I need a little break from what I am working on currently, I will be there in 10 minutes." He showed up and proceeded to knock out the repair and I am beyond happy. Great guy and very affordable, especially considering the quick response. Will definitely recommend him to others and use him again.

Description of Work
Plumbing repair on pipes and valves under bathroom sink.

Category plumbing

07/24/2013

George D.

not much to tell.. unpacked the new toilet and prepared the spot to install and finished installing it. Checked and made sure it was operating properly.

Description of Work
installed new toilet

Category plumbing

Tri County Water

We are a family-owned company focused on delivering the best water treatment products and services in the industry. We can fix your water! Put our 55 years of expertise to work. We service all makes and models and offer free estimates. Evening and weekend appointments available!

Offers by Tri County Water on Angi
    Blue Wolf Concepts

We know Michigan water! We do not contract our work out, we are a family-owned business with over 100 years of combined experience. We offer Michigan's best water treatment Systems, Drinking systems with 100% Customer Satisfaction Service. Rated # 1 in the World Customer Satisfaction by RainSoft Factory. We are Michigan's problem water specialists! Made in America with a Lifetime Warranty! FREE WATER TESTING AVAILABLE!! https://www.bluewolfconcepts.com/water-testing

Offers by Blue Wolf Concepts on Angi
    Acculevel Inc

Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. A dry home is a healthy home. Acculevel is committed to providing the most technologically advanced repairs to help keep your home dry and on a safe foundation. A strong foundation protects your home's structure, lowers utility bills and maintains the value of your property. Check our pictures for the signs & symptoms of foundation & water damage, and then call Acculevel for your free visual inspection. 1-866-669-3349

Offers by Acculevel Inc on Angi

Plumbing, electrical, concrete, drywall, doors, windows, roofs, barns, foundations, water heaters, snowblower & lawn mower engines, air conditioners & snow plow.