Computer Spa

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2009

4.3

MITA certified computer technicians, locally owned for over 11 years. We accept most major credit/debit cards, always free evaluations!...

My Computer Works

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

03/20/2017

Unprofessional. Clerk came out to the counter and when I asked a question, he would holler into the back room to the owner for an answer. Owner couldn't be bothered! They showed to interest in obtaining business from me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laptop would not connect to my router. Brought both to this business but they showed little interest in doing business.

CATEGORY computer repair

02/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It took a while, but all was done, computer works great, even let us use a loaner while being fixed.

CATEGORY computer repair

We are a full service computer repair store as well as cell phone and tablet repairs. We repair all brands, makes and models. Tune-ups, virus removal, data recovery, part replacements, and upgrades. We have certified used computers for sale from time to time.

We do not sell parts