Oxford Plumbing & Heating Air Vac Furnace Co

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2013

4.4

Additional DBA - DJG Mechanical, Air Vac Furnace Company & Oxford Plumbing & Heating Air Vac. Additional Email - oxfordplbg@yahoo.com....

Maglothin &co

Maglothin &co

We are a full service well and water treatment company specializing in well drilling, repairs and water treatment options.

01/26/2019

They did not fix the heat as they said they did, got paid by DTE, and did not want to come back to fix the job and just said call back DTE...not our problem now. HORRIBLE company, do not use

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
heat did not work

07/15/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace blower motor repair.

05/27/2017

Well, as you can see, I have called them three times in the last 4 years and found them to be helpful, knowledgeable, and HONEST. I don't know if their prices are good; I don't do a lot of HVAC work, but paying for stuff you don't need from other suppliers is definitely NOT cheap. I will, however, give them first crack at my furnace or A/C (whichever goes first) when the time comes. I had some guy...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace wiring - thermostat (5/15/15) Wiring trace and fuse (6/1/13), and blower (9/6/16). I do my own repairs, and these guys come in and do what I can't and finish what I cannot.

03/20/2017

09/26/2016

It was completed. They get an A so there's nothing they could have done to improve their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Oxford Plumbing & Heating. They did the maintenance.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial plumbing, heating & cooling, geothermal, new construction, additions, furnaces, radiant floors and tube heaters, fire places, softeners, water heaters, humidifier pads, electric air cleaners, house generators, well pumps & tanks, appliance repair and parts, custom sheet metal fabrication.

Drain cleaning.