Bilbrey-Garcia Handyman Services

Founded 2019 •

36 Maynard Cir

Oxford, MI 48371

Full, normal services, currently active. Practicing all safety measures and all protocol as followed by the states, current laws

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

3.9

3.7

4.3

3.6

4.3

handyman (8)home remodeling (3)lawn care (3)house painting (2)interior painting (1)lawn & landscaping (1)electrician (2)plumbers (1)

11/14/2020

Remove and reinstall toiletThe new toilet they brought in was leaking I was told that I broke it I paid $255 to install a broken toilet plus $100 for a toilet that was broken and the guy had the audacity to tell me it was my fault take a long walk on a short bridge but he wasn’t so polite this man is ruining your reputation I will think twice before I call Angie’s list again I’ll tell you that

Description of Work
Remove and reinstall toilet

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

the price was only $250.00 to start off with. this man was very manipulative in the way he was try to do business by knowingly letting my employees buy a basic 2 piece toilet with a weight limit of 250 lbs or so. my employees installed said toilet properly he than sat down on the toilet and broke the tank because he is well over the weight limit. threatening my employees he will sue because they i...

10/26/2020

To whom it may concern, the repair man came to install a dishwasher. This guy doesnt disconnect the power before disconnecting the old dishwasher and there is a massively dangerous Arc of electricity. Then once finished I discover the ground wire was never connected. When called about the electrical issues Stephen Bilbrey became aggressive on the phone insisting it was no longer his problem being ...

Description of Work
Dishwasher and toilet replacement

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

i installed this dishwasher for this gentlemen's mother as the client. everything was great no problems everything was working properly before i left we both checked it. then about 3 months later i get a call saying my work was wrong. which ik was not correct it two color coated wires i make sure i do things properly i had pictures even showing they were correct i keep everything. i then offered t...

09/19/2020

Went great. Nice job. Timely. Very satisfactory.

Description of Work
Build shed doors

Category electrician,handyman service,remodeling,house painters

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

09/06/2020

Everything went well

Description of Work
Replace a cabinet and paint fence and drawer

Category handyman service,house painters

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/23/2020

All work was done to my complete satisfaction, and most importantly, to his satisfaction. He takes pride in his work and cleans up really good after. There doesn’t seem to be anything he can’t fix, and I am looking forward to hiring him again.

Description of Work
Wood backyard shed repaired and painted; landscape red lava rocks purchased and spread; landscape timbers fixed in place; stain in garage ceiling caulked and spray painted.

Category handyman service,landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 08/23/2020

08/19/2020

Handyman used the glass stove top to cut the tiles when he had plenty of space in the kitchen and made deep scratches and cuts on my stove. Also he made a deep scratch on the range hood and I am not sure why he did that.

Description of Work
Backsplash installation and range hood

Category handyman service,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

No i definitely did not leave any marks on any stove top. This lady wanted me to do lots more work and started being really rude and talking about how many people she sued before, for the dumbest reasons. So i told her i wouldnt do anymore work for her. Now i made cuts.... thanks for the review though..

08/04/2020

It went very nice and I'm just a little disappointed because of his equipment but after all they did a good job.They have a fair Price.

Description of Work
Lawn and trim work

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

08/04/2020

Great! So happy with the work done. Very professional and done in a timely manner. Will definitely request services again.

Description of Work
Remodel bathroom and patch drywall

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

07/31/2020

All work as promised. Have already discussed more handyman work at a later date.

Description of Work
Install new post for curbside mailbox

Work Completed On 08/02/2020

07/17/2020

It was great. He's very professional, did a very good work, very honest, trustworthy, and hard worker.

Description of Work
He did painting, staining, and bathroom floors.

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

Handyman Services including, but not limited to, rounded carpentry, painting, drywall,drywall/repair, indoor/outdoor wood rot repair, all siding/repairs/installs, doors, windows, light electrical, assembly,

Flood restoration, sewage or mold clean-up

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check