Alpha Legacy LLC

Founded 2020

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Ceramic Tile and Stone services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click

2022 Super Service Award

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Shower

tile installation

Waterproof shower and bathroom floor
View project
Shower project

Shower

tile installation

View project

3.5

tile installation (9)home remodeling (6)hardwood floors (3)flooring (3)outdoor kitchens (1)Patios (1)driveway gate installation (1)stamped concrete (1)basement remodeling (1)hardscaping (1)patio enclosures (1)fountains (1)

11/30/2022

Loren J.

Eddie and his team were amazing!! I have used them for a few projects to include installing heated tile flooring, hardwood flooring, chimney repair, roofing repairs, and fireplace stone work replacement. Eddie is great about finding cost effective fixes/solutions for my house that was built in 1927. His attention to detail makes the finished project exceed expectations! I am definitely hiring Eddie and his team for all of my housing projects.

Description of Work
Review applies to a few projects to include heated tile flooring installation, hardwood flooring installation, chimney repairs, fireplace stone work replacement, roofing repairs and dry wall fixes (had to be fixed because the previous contractor did a terrible job which was done prior to me finding Alpha Legacy/Eddie)

Category hardwood floor

07/27/2022

Cassie L.

Eddie and his team were so hard-working, respectful, responsive to feedback, courteous, and flexible. As with any major construction, issues and changes happened along the way, and Eddie was prompt in his communication with us, honest in his conversations to problem-solve with us, and he really worked hard to ensure the process was as smooth as possible. He took us from an empty unfinished basement space to a high-quality full bathroom in a week and a half! Ultimately, he created something for us that is even better than we initially imagined and we will definitely be calling him again for any additional renovations.

Description of Work
New bathroom installation

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

07/23/2022

Bobbi S.

It went great. They got it done within the promised time frame. They answered all my questions. They were very helpful and professional. The surround looks great. I would definitely hire them again

Description of Work
Tile shower surround

Work Completed On 07/23/2022

Neepa P.

Alpha Legacy did an incredible job with my remodel. Eddie and his team are trustworthy, reliable and go above and beyond. I was impressed with the remodel and how dedicated they work towards completing your project as quickly as possible. I would highly recommend Alpha Legacy as they are top notch!

Description of Work
bathroom remodel and kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile, hardwood floor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/03/2022

Mike A.

It went great did flooring perfect pole barn was built good very happy with all work performed thank u

Description of Work
living room floor and polebarn

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, countertops, decks, concrete driveways, fencing, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, masonry, pool cleaners, remodeling, fireplaces, home builders, home remodeling, fountains, sunrooms, hardscaping, basement remodeling, stamped concrete, driveway gates, patios, swimming pools, outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 06/08/2022

Madhavi A.

Great! Eddie is excellent at laying tile!

Description of Work
shower remodel and kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

02/15/2021

Ivey M.

It’s a mixed response. First, we love the finished job. Unfortunately, we were given a written estimate that was not itemized and although he said he would give us all of the receipts for materials, as well as the discount he gets for them, none of that ever happened. Also every time something changed or we needed or wanted something different...it was priced off the top of his head. Ohhh you want that? Okay that will be $1,500. Wait...I picked out the tiles and for the sq ft he said we needed, it was no where near the price he said (and that’s without the discount he was supposed to pass on to us). I just don’t like not having an itemized bill, breaking out material and labor. He also said they would cover our bed and other stuff to keep it clean. They didn’t. They put paper on the hardwood floors, which I appreciated, but the dust and dirt was everywhere. I had to strip the bed and wash everything when they were gone. They also banged/scratched door trim and other things. Good thing I keep white paint around to cover stuff. All in all we paid $5,800 for a shower retile. I told him from the beginning that my ex-husband, my dad, my brothers, my son, etc. either are, or were, in construction so I’m familiar. I guess he didn’t believe me.

Description of Work
A shower remodel

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

Review for Alpha Legacy LLC - 330 E Cherry St, Mason, MI - 39192910

02/03/2021

john I.

Crew did an excellent job. Eddie the owner was very easy to work with and his crew was very polite. They installed a new bathtub with tile walls and tile floor. Looks great. Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

01/05/2021

Brian L.

I contacted Eddie and his company to help save a six month project that was 90% completed. I did not know Eddie, but he did get good reviews here. We kept having contractors not showing up to complete the project with several deficiencies. Eddie and his team stepped in and saved the entire project, correcting errors and demonstrating outstanding attention to detail. We asked him to help, step in and make our shower remodel functional and he did just that in just one day! His recommendations helped to save potential pitfalls down the road. We were blown away at his attention to detail and passion for his job. You want someone to give you a fresh and quality product, contact Eddie. His responsiveness was second to none as well. We could have had this entire project done in one week, if we had hired him from the start! (Face Palm)

Description of Work
Tiling a Shower - Rescue Project - Best Quality

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

11/30/2020

Kim G.

The reason I chose Alpha Legacy was because of the positive reviews on Angie's List. I was extremely disappointed in the outcome of the job performed at my home. Not only was the repairs not completed properly but there was more damage done to the existing would floor. The new portion of the floor that was installed was not completed properly as the transition strips on the floor were falling apart and there was damage done to the flooring that was installed. The company did not clean up after they left and would not come back to rectify the situation. I tried to contact the owner multiple times and the answer I received by text was that he did not have time to come back and fix the damage or complete the job properly. He said he was on to his next job and simply did not have the time to do my job correctly. He said he was sorry and that was that. I now have to pay twice the amount that was originally was quoted to have a new company come out and remove the flooring that Alpha Legacy installed and re-install it the correct way. I gave Alpha Legacy several opportunities to rectify the situation, but the owner basically said sorry for your problems and moved on. I was not planning on writing a review such as this, however, I don't want anyone else to end up in the same situation that I am now in. As a business owner myself, I pride myself on quality not quantity. I wish this company would have told me up front that they did not have the time to do my job instead of com

Description of Work
Wood Floor Repair and Installation

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

09/15/2020

Brandon H.

It was a great experience. They were very professional. They were very clean. They were a top notch.

Description of Work
They did backsplash and tile floor for me.

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

09/08/2020

Johnnie T.

Alpha Legacy! The standard by which all others are measured. Our family had a wonderful experience. Professional Polite and Courteous. Alpha Legacy exhibited excellent product and installation knowledge. Great! Alpha Legacy did an outstanding job delivering perfect quality work ahead of schedule and under budget! Alpha Legacy is the Gold Standard!!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/08/2020