Alpha Legacy LLC

Founded 2020 •

Tile and stone installer here to meet all you tile needs from waterproof showers, bathrooms kitchens and more...

Projects

Shower project
Shower

tile installation

Prestige Landscape & Design LLC

Prestige Landscape and Design is dedicated to providing outstanding landscape projects for our customers, utilizing innovative design and quality installation. We are focused entirely on landscape design and construction, offering over forty years of experience in all aspects of the landscape field including paver patios, retaining walls, water features, gardens, new landscapes and landscape rehabilitation. Our mission is to maximize and enhance the use, living space and value of our customer's property. Real estate appraisers know that a pleasing landscape can increase property values significantly. "Curb appeal" is considered to be one of the most important factors in selling a home.

Veteran Egress & Excavation

Lawns are our specialty. We are a local sod installation veteran ran business installing lawns for new homes that need lawns and existing homes that already have lawns that need to be removed and replaced with sod. Take a look at some of our photos and see how we can take anything and turn it into a beautiful lawn. Call us today!!!

McDowell's Tile & Sons

Installing tile for more than 25 years, I learned to do tiling very young as my dad built custom homes growing up my brothers and i took to the flooring business. you name it, we can tile it! I love taking your ideas and making your project one of a kind.

Offers by McDowell's Tile & Sons on Angi

02/15/2021

It’s a mixed response. First, we love the finished job. Unfortunately, we were given a written estimate that was not itemized and although he said he would give us all of the receipts for materials, as well as the discount he gets for them, none of that ever happened. Also every time something changed or we needed or wanted something different...it was priced off the top of his head. Ohhh you want that? Okay that will be $1,500. Wait...I picked out the tiles and for the sq ft he said we needed, it was no where near the price he said (and that’s without the discount he was supposed to pass on to us). I just don’t like not having an itemized bill, breaking out material and labor. He also said they would cover our bed and other stuff to keep it clean. They didn’t. They put paper on the hardwood floors, which I appreciated, but the dust and dirt was everywhere. I had to strip the bed and wash everything when they were gone. They also banged/scratched door trim and other things. Good thing I keep white paint around to cover stuff. All in all we paid $5,800 for a shower retile. I told him from the beginning that my ex-husband, my dad, my brothers, my son, etc. either are, or were, in construction so I’m familiar. I guess he didn’t believe me.

Description of Work
A shower remodel

02/03/2021

Crew did an excellent job. Eddie the owner was very easy to work with and his crew was very polite. They installed a new bathtub with tile walls and tile floor. Looks great. Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

01/05/2021

I contacted Eddie and his company to help save a six month project that was 90% completed. I did not know Eddie, but he did get good reviews here. We kept having contractors not showing up to complete the project with several deficiencies. Eddie and his team stepped in and saved the entire project, correcting errors and demonstrating outstanding attention to detail. We asked him to help, step in and make our shower remodel functional and he did just that in just one day! His recommendations helped to save potential pitfalls down the road. We were blown away at his attention to detail and passion for his job. You want someone to give you a fresh and quality product, contact Eddie. His responsiveness was second to none as well. We could have had this entire project done in one week, if we had hired him from the start! (Face Palm)

Description of Work
Tiling a Shower - Rescue Project - Best Quality

11/30/2020

The reason I chose Alpha Legacy was because of the positive reviews on Angie's List. I was extremely disappointed in the outcome of the job performed at my home. Not only was the repairs not completed properly but there was more damage done to the existing would floor. The new portion of the floor that was installed was not completed properly as the transition strips on the floor were falling apart and there was damage done to the flooring that was installed. The company did not clean up after they left and would not come back to rectify the situation. I tried to contact the owner multiple times and the answer I received by text was that he did not have time to come back and fix the damage or complete the job properly. He said he was on to his next job and simply did not have the time to do my job correctly. He said he was sorry and that was that. I now have to pay twice the amount that was originally was quoted to have a new company come out and remove the flooring that Alpha Legacy installed and re-install it the correct way. I gave Alpha Legacy several opportunities to rectify the situation, but the owner basically said sorry for your problems and moved on. I was not planning on writing a review such as this, however, I don't want anyone else to end up in the same situation that I am now in. As a business owner myself, I pride myself on quality not quantity. I wish this company would have told me up front that they did not have the time to do my job instead of com

Description of Work
Wood Floor Repair and Installation

Category flooring contractor

09/15/2020

It was a great experience. They were very professional. They were very clean. They were a top notch.

Description of Work
They did backsplash and tile floor for me.

09/08/2020

Alpha Legacy! The standard by which all others are measured. Our family had a wonderful experience. Professional Polite and Courteous. Alpha Legacy exhibited excellent product and installation knowledge. Great! Alpha Legacy did an outstanding job delivering perfect quality work ahead of schedule and under budget! Alpha Legacy is the Gold Standard!!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check