If you need to get your place in tip-top shape in record time, we've got you covered. Here are five easy tricks to prep for company fast.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Grandville, MI
There are 10 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Grandville
- We Can Do It Internal Property PreservationAfter my wife got sick, neither of us could keep up with all of the housework. Connie was hired to do a deep clean and then come in once a week to perform maintenance cleaning on the bathrooms, kitchen, and various rooms. Don’t tell my wife, but the house was the cleanest it had been since we moved in, 30 years ago. Unfortunately for us, Connie moved back to Tennessee and no one we’ve hired since compares. Our loss is your gain
- NexGen RemediationThey were very professional and did a great job in a timely manner. I would definitely call them again. Thanks guys
- NexGen RemediationEverything went very well. Chris was very professional and explained everything to me upfront. He completed the job in a timely manner and I couldn’t be happier. I would definitely recommend Chris and his team to anyone that needs work done.
- Gorgeous MaidI have hired many cleaning companies before and anytime they leave I’d always check to see if certain things where dusted and stuff like that and of course, so much wasn’t done. This is the first company I have been happy with and pass those tests. Not only are they VERY lovely as people, but they are extremely trust worthy as well (which is important when your inviting people into your home). The owner also always make time for you if you really need them for something. I never write reviews really but I felt this company was definitely worth the time to do so. To sum it up, Basically everything about this company is better then there competitors (and iv tried almost all of them unfortunately). Trust me, you won’t regret going with them. Everyone I have refereed to them are very grateful I have
- Wags-N-RagsWags N Rags did a great job. Arrived on time, worked diligently, cleaned thoroughly. We will use them again and recommend them to others.
- Wags-N-RagsThey showed up on time and completed the work to my satisfaction. They were very polite and asked the right questions to make sure I got what I was expecting.
- Livs lending handExcellent!! Arrived on time and was very professional. Had all the cleaning supplies I don't have. 10/10 will be recommending to friends and family
- Ultimate Sparkle Cleaning LLCUltimate Sparkle Cleaning was incredibly amazing and went far past my expectations. Their communication was prompt and friendly. They made excessive accommodations to fit us into their schedule and work with our budget. It turned out that we moved into our new home and had a baby in the same weekend. Life felt completely out of control, and I was terrified to bring our brand new baby, 1 year old and 3 year old into a dirty toxic environment. Ultimate Sparkle Cleaning went out of their way to make sure everything was SPOTLESS before we came home from the hospital and to work with our budget. The floors did not have one bit of dust on them, bathrooms sparkled, and windowsills were left spotless. They had a large team of people come in and made sure our coming home experience was exquisitely clean. Thank you
- Ultimate Sparkle Cleaning LLCI was very happy with the services provided. I have cleaned homes professionally myself, and these women did a great job.
- Handy House CleaningFantastic service and Great employee. Quality work /timely /professional/unsupervised! Great to have her.
Last update on July 15, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Grandville
Deals in Grandville for Professional Cleaning Services
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
The major appliances in our homes keep things running smoothly. These 17 tips for cleaning appliances will help keep them in good working order.
Let's banish soap scum from your bathroom forever
Find house cleaning services in
- Grand Rapids,
- East Grand Rapids,
- Comstock Park,
- Plainfield Township,
- West Olive,
House Cleaning Companies in Grandville, MI
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Beacon Cleaning Service Inc3421 Grindley Park St
Dearborn, Michigan 48124
- Beacon Cleaning Service Inc
- Cascade Carpet Cleaning5140 Shiloh NE
Belmont, Michigan 49306
- Cascade Fresh Cleaning Services, LLC1345 Monroe Ave NW # 122
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49505
- City Made Clean161 OTTAWA AVE NW
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
- Cleaning America, Inc145 E Exchange Pl # 3A
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49007
- CLEANING AUTHORITY2610 Buchanan Ave SW
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49548
- Cleaning with a Meaning9500 S Lucas Rd
Mc Bain, Michigan 49657
- Cleanz Home CleaningP.O. Box 116
Belmont, Michigan 49306
- Cascade Carpet Cleaning
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
Toledo, Ohio 43606
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc
- Less Mess With Jess7109 Thorncrest Dr SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546
- Less Mess With Jess
- O.G PROFESSIONAL CARPET CARE1664 3 mile nw
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49544
- O.G PROFESSIONAL CARPET CARE
- Pam And A Bucket L.L.C.434 Leonard ave
Muskegon, Michigan 49442
- Premier Relocations7357 Expressway Ct SW
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49548
- Prime Packers LLC311 W Mars St
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49103
- PROFESSIONAL INTERIOR CLEANING7705 HIDDEN LAKE DR
Hudsonville, Michigan 49426
- Professional Maintenance of Michigan, Inc1640 Elizabeth NW
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49504
- Pam And A Bucket L.L.C.
- Xpress Maids8650 Byron Center Ave, SW
Byron Center, Michigan 49315
- Xpress Maids
House cleaners that service Grandville
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.