Chess Roofing & Siding

Founded 1974 • With Angi since March 2006

Always being aware of the customer’s needs and skepticism we approach each home owner with assurance that we care as much about their home and landscape as they do. Our goal is to walk away from every job with pride knowing we pleased our home owner and put their skepticism to rest. Achieving this goal Chess Roofing & Sidng has consistently remained a primarily repeat and referred business. We show every homeowner confidence and respect. Family owned. Additional email - david@chessroofing.us. Additional contact name - David Chess. Additional DBA - Chess Roofing Siding & Home Improvements....

From chimney cleaning to a new roof, we can help improve the look and value of your home or business. We have over 25 years experience adn we are fully insured and licensed. Above All Masonry & Construction, LLC is dedicated to home beautification and restoration for both Residential and Commercial properties. Protecting our clients' investment with durable, guranteed products, increasing home values and our professional, courteous employees are all sources of pride. We treat every project like its our own home. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and the Detroit and Downriver Business Association.

Mr. Mason LLC is a family owned and operated masonry company. We are a fully licensed and insured company. Mr. Mason LLC continues to maintain current workman’s compensation and liability insurance. Mr. Mason LLC specializes in residential masonry restoration. We here at Mr. Mason LLC strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction! Through friendly and prompt customer service, as well as quality projects built to withstand the harsh elements of Michigan winters. From Chimney rebuilds to simple tuck-pointing, each project is addressed with the same care and compassion. While having 30+ years of combined experience restoring homes in the metro Detroit area, Mr. Mason LLC currently employs only 10-15 skilled employees. Mr. Mason LLC Accepts only the highest quality craftsmanship from our masons and trusted workforce. Mr. Mason LLC has remained small enough to care without lacking production, quality and safety.

We specialize in masonry repairs and restoration work. Working with the best suppliers around we strive to provide the highest quality of work. From matching brick and mortar colors to providing the best options for any new or decorative projects. We promise to treat you the way we would want to be treated. Its that simple. We will approach every potential job with honesty and integrity. We will treat every project as if we were doing it on our own homes.

04/15/2017

THEY WORK WELL AND ANSWER ANY QUESTION I HAD. I WOULD HIRE NEXT TIME..

Description of Work
had siding and gutters I WERE SURPRISE how they work together did all thing they said on time everyday I AM REALLY PLEASE WITH THE WHOLE JOB.

Category gutter repair,siding

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the positive review. Gethin

10/02/2016

Gethin was very responsive and the work was done on-time. very reasonable price.

Description of Work
new siding on chimney

Category siding

07/08/2016

The work was great! Well done. The roof looks beautiful! The crew tore off and replaced the roof in a day. Had a problem at the end, where the old siding was covered with the second layer of roofing, The owner came and patched it up. I am very pleased! Thank guys!

Description of Work
Tore off old roof and replaced with a beautiful new roof.

04/28/2015

I called the evening of April 27 and left a message about my roof shingles. I am selling my house and the buyer wanted the shingles replaced immediately. I received a call at 8:30 the next morning and Dave came out and was finished replacing the shingles by 10am. He was knowledgeable and friendly. The work looks great and he even gave me a recommendation for some masonry work I need to get done ri...

Description of Work
replaced some shingles on my roof

[Member name], Thank you for the kind words and good luck on the sale of the house. Gethin

11/02/2014

They never returned our calls.

Description of Work
We called Chess twice and they never returned our calls.

I apologize for missing your phone calls. We are usually pretty good about responding. However, I will admit that we did get swamped this year and we were slower to respond than normal. Please accept our apologies. If you still need the work done you may go to the website www.chessroofing.us and fill out the estimate request form and we will be happy to give an estimate for the work required. Agai...

Roofing. Gutters. Siding (including James Hardie). Ventilation. Skylights.

Interior work