Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing Inc

05/31/2023

1140 Abbot Rd

East Lansing, MI 48823

home remodeling202048823
Completely remodeled Master suite. Check out our website to see more.

A Full Line Building and Remodeling Company serving the Mid-Michigan Area for over 35 years. Family owned and operated and always trying to improve our customers experience. Your personal satisfaction is not just our job, it's our #1 goal....
East Lansing Bath Remodel project

home remodeling

202048823

home remodeling (51)decks & porches (39)window replacement (34)siding companies (34)roofing (29)door installation (27)woodworking (26)plumbers (24)tile installation (16)basement remodeling (14)garage building (14)concrete repair (14)

07/14/2021

Both projects were excellent and I couldn’t have asked for more! Jeff and Mark, the leads on my projects, were outstanding and they were a delight to work with. All of the crew members were polite and hard workers. At the end of the day the area worked on was cleaned up and left as neat as possible. That was particularly important during my kitchen remodel. The kitchen remodel was started in February 2021, during the height of covid and the process took a little bit longer, buI that was mostly due too the long wait for the appliances. I felt like I won the lottery when I first used Treachout Builders for my garage build and there was no doubt I’d use them for my kitchen remodel. They are detailed, go the extra mile when necessary and can be trusted 100%. I highly recommend Teachout Builders and if I ever have the money to do more home renovations this is the company I will use!

Description of Work
TBI built a new two car garage in 2020 and did a complete kitchen remodel in 2021.

Category chimney repair,garage builders,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

Review for Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing Inc - 1140 Abbot Rd, East Lansing, MI - 39405110

04/01/2021

We are extremely satisfied by the professional workmanship of the crew, Mark, Gary, and Baylee. They paid great attention to details and went extra miles to make sure the boards were properly installed on this 33 year old deck. The deck now looks fantastic! Thank you the crew! I would recommend TBI to anyone for the remodeling needs.

Description of Work
Replacing deck boards

Category decks

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

02/10/2021

It was excellent. The work was done in a very high standard. All the people who came in to my home was very reliable. They were nice and very helpful. They always went their way to help. Every single night they always cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They redesigned and rebuilt my kitchen for me.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

02/04/2021

We just finished a remodeling project (converting 2 spaces into a more open concept) with TBI and had a great experience. The crew from TBI and all of their subcontractors were professional, polite, and did great work. We really appreciated their attention to details and all the little finishing touches and the solutions they found to blend the new work into the existing flooring and trim. Any time I had a question the response time was so fast! I would highly recommend TBI for any remodel!

Description of Work
remodeling

Category drywall,picture framing,hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

02/01/2021

They did a beautiful job! They were fair, creative and picked up building trash daily. The crew was friendly and polite

Description of Work
Our 20 years old deck needed complete replacement. We decided to use composite decking and hired TBI builders out of Charlotte, MI

Category decks,chimney repair

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

08/28/2020

I was really impressed with the project Throughout the entire process - from the estimates to completion. We knew we wanted a small deck built but Taylor was great at design and suggesting materials. Everyone who worked on the project was great. We ran into a pre-existing structural problem with a window. I was so impressed with how quickly it was addressed - I received a text that someone would be there to look at it first thing in the morning. The repairs were done the same day. I’m impressed that Teachout Builders stands behind its work and I’m looking forward to working with the company again soon.

Description of Work
Replace windows, sliding door, build new deck

Category decks,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/12/2020

This is my third time hiring TBI. Taylor and staff have been very professional, knowledgeable, and customer service oriented. Taylor will make sure that customer satisfaction is met and exceeded. I’ll be calling them again for my next project.

Description of Work
Patio pour, stained and stamped

Category contractors,ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,drywall,electrician,handyman service,insulation,plumbing,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors,sunrooms,hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

Review for Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing Inc - 1140 Abbot Rd, East Lansing, MI - 38793819

07/29/2020

Taylor was very professional and easy to work with. He offered valuable suggestions but kept our concept intact. Set up a PPE station and put up signs for PPE requirements immediately. Subcontractors were all professional and we are very pleased with the final product. We would hire them again.

Description of Work
Gut and remodel of bathroom

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,basement waterproofing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

07/29/2020

TBI is phenomenal! My family and I have used them for many of our contracting needs. They were the only company that agreed to help us build a custom stair banister we needed and helped with so many other projects. They're honest, professional, and do an excellent jobs. We can't recommend them enough and plan on using them for all our future contracting needs.

Description of Work
New siding, build a new shed, custom stair banister, etc

Category concrete repair,electrician,picture framing,handyman service,plumbing,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

07/19/2020

Wonderful. The work looks fantastic. Appreciate the detail of work and the conscientious of all of the workers. Thank you for everything.

Description of Work
Remodeled first floor of home.

Category hardwood floor,remodeling

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

Home Builders & Remodeling – Additions, Bathrooms, Bobcat Work, Concrete, Decks, Doors, Fencing, Fireplaces, Flooring, Framing, Insulation, Kitchens, Remodeling, Roofing, Siding, Tile, Windows, Windows-Egress, Barns, Chimneys, Chimney Repair, Closets, Countertops, Drywall, Four Season Rooms, Garages, Garage Doors, Gutter Repair & Replacement, Handyman Service, Insurance Claims, Masonry, Sheds, Skylights, Sunrooms , Vanities, & Water & Fire Damage.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal