BDM Transport LLC

Founded 1989 •

400 RENAISSANCE CTR

Detroit, MI 48243

Our company specializes in residential and commercial relocation. We have been in business for over 30 years. Services Offered: - Move Management (for Commercial Clients) - Office furniture (Cubical) disassembly and reassembly - Emergency relocation (in as little as 2hrs) - Packing Services - Packing Materials...

movers (4)hauling (1)

02/01/2021

They did a great service. They were great. They provided services in a timely manner. They were prompt and on time. They have a great communication as well. It was an excellent company.

Description of Work
They did hauling and moving services for me.

Category hauling services,moving companies

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

01/29/2021

I use their service 2-3 times a week for 5-6 years now. It was a good service that's why I still continue using them. They had a competitive price. They were on time and have the right compliment to their customer.

Description of Work
Help me with the moving.

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

01/28/2021

The service was excellent. I would definitely recommend them, and I would use them again. I would rate them A+. I moved 5 times already and they were the best team I ever had.

Description of Work
They move me from my old house to the new house.

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

01/28/2021

The service went well. They were actually under contract. So, we use their service every week depending on the frequency of our needs.

Description of Work
Moving services.

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

- Move Management (for Commercial Clients) - Office furniture (Cubical) disassembly and reassembly - Emergency relocation (in as little as 2hrs) - Packing Services - Packing Materials - Disposal of unwanted items - Junk removal - Basement and Garage Cleanout - Piano reloacation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal