If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
Compare quotes from top metal fabricators
Get matched with top metal fabricators in Clarkston, MI
There are 4 highly-rated local metal fabricators.
Recent Metal Fabrication Reviews in Clarkston
- KMG Mobile Welding and Fabrication LLCThe service was prompt and efficient. Kyle was respectful and courteous...He answered all of my questions and gave suggestions which greatly assisted my decision regarding the repair.
- KMG Mobile Welding and Fabrication LLCKyle was on time and very professional. He helped me with some design changes and it was a Job Well Done... Very thankful for his creativity.
- Matheson Heating & Air Conditioning IncThey service techs arrived at the time specified and had most of the materials required. Some duct work transition pieces were required that were ordered from the home shop and arrived in a timely manner. The work included removing some old heating system components such as an oil tank and heavy steel heat exchanger. This was done proffessionally and with a minimum of mess. There was also a need to cut holes in the side wall of the house for the new PVC vents. When the job was complete it looked like the vents had always been there. Overall, I am very happy with the work completed and the manner in which it was completed
- Matheson Heating & Air Conditioning IncProject completed within budget, on time, with quality products, workmanship and professionalism. Matheson's approach was to replace the furnace and rework the ductwork to provide a finished look that was not piecemeal. Other contractors were just going to do the minimum amount required to get the furnace replaced. This would have looked crappy! The Matheson crew was quick and efficient. Removed old furnace Removed old ductwork Removed old electronic filter Removed old chimney vents from water heater and furnace Removed theromastat and replaced with new electronic stat Installed new gas lines to water heater and new furnace Installed new chimney liner Installed new Filter cabinet Installed new furnace Installed new chimney vents to the water heater and the new furnace Installed new ductwork. Cleaned up area and removed all the debris Walked me through furnace operations. Start to finish approximately 4 hours. I don't believe any other contractor could have done better. GREAT JOB
- Matheson Heating & Air Conditioning IncMark was extremely thorough and very knowledgeable in addressing our needs. Ours was a significant project. Although we chose another company, Matheson was one we strongly considered. I would definitely recommend anyone getting an HVAC estimate include Matheson in the companies you get an estimate from
- BERKLEY TRANSMISSIONNo question that it is an expensive repair, especially since it wasn't covered by insurance. But I did get several quotes for the work and all of them were within $50 of each other. I choose Berkley Collision because they had done several jobs of this type recently. They started and finished exactly when they said they would and were right on target with the quote. Very professional and friendly to work with
- Planetary Powder ProcessesIt went a treat! Dropped it off, figuring 3-4 day turn around and it was done the next afternoon! Did a nice job on it too, so many times guys get aggressive with sandblasting.
- House of RenewI believe they can repair just about anything and make it look new. They restore items to perfection. Color matching is perfect. I've also had silver re-plated. Everything is fair including price. It could take a long time to make a repair but the results are always excellent. Repairs are expensive but fair considering the amount of work that is done
- SIMPLY CUSTOMSmooth from start to finish. I dropped off the wrought iron, was given an estimate on the spot and the work was completed just as promised. Couldn't have asked for better.
- Disenos Ornamental IronAfter weeks of them screwing up the estimates (in fairness I did change the project scope once) they determine they're not interested in the project. Apparently me correcting multiple errors on their part made me too difficult to work with. Don't waste time with these people
Metal Restoration Services in Clarkston
- Business Description:Specializing in Metal Fabrication & Restoration and Welding services! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The job was excellent. He did it in a timely manner and communicated as the job was going. I would hire Kyle again for all my welding work. Fair price and excellent job.Matt L.
- Business Description:Amerivet Services is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned small business serving Southeast Michigan since 2008. We provide services to businesses and consumers alike, with a focus on problem solving.Recent Review:I tweaked the door on my dump trailer. To try to save time I ordered a new door, thinking I could just slap it on. Surprise! the door did not match the trailer and had been shoddily constructed with the hinge barrels mis-aligned. I called Amerivet. I didn't get Gary- he sent out two younger guys. They came out and diagnosed the problem and fixed it quickly. They were both personable, polite and worked well together. Great quality work, very reasonable pricing, great communication. Don't hesitate, call these guysMichael C.
- Business Description:Licensed and insured heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and electrical contractors since 1990. A+ rating from BBB. Design, installation and repair of all types of heating, cooling and electrical systems. Residential, Commercial and Industrial experts. Furnaces, Air Conditioning, Boilers, Geo-Thermal, Solar, Water heaters, Oil fired systems, Waste Oil, Service and repair of all makes and models, 24 hour service. Employee owned companyRecent Review:My AC went out on the 4th of July and when I called Jim said he would be out first thing the next morning. He was earlier then he said he would be and was very efficient and through in checking my unit. The AC was fixed in no time. Jim was very professional and helpful. I would definitely use this company not only because he is local, but also because he was extremely friendlyAMBER J.
- Business Description:**In response to the current guidelines from the State of Michigan and the CDC concerning Covid-19, Pro Home Improvement has created the Pro Home Virtual In-Home Estimate. Get a free estimate, good for a year, from the comfort of your couch.** Full Replacements - **$1000 off of $5000*** for Roof, Siding, Windows and ***$400 off of $1000 for Gutters and insulation. At Pro Home Improvement, we are dedicated to quality over profit. Give us a call today and see why we have hundreds of positive ..Recent Review:It went very well! They were very kind and professional and got the job done when they said they would. They communicated everything with me before the job was complete. Would use them again for another projectCheryl W.
- Business Description:Family Owned Business. No sub-contractors. We give complete Inspection Reports/Receipts with every cleaning, and Contracts and Invoices with every project. We offer seasonal discounts, military discounts, and senior discounts for chimney cleaningRecent Review:Chuck from chimney rescue did a excellent job repairing my chimney. They are fair priced and they back up their work.Richard B.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Additional e-mail - email@example.com. Additional service areas - Berkley, Saint Clair Shores, Warren, Allen Park, Belleville, Carleton, Dearborn, Melvindale, Dearborn Heights, Flat Rock, Garden City, Grosse Ile, Inkster, Lincoln Park, Livonia, Maybee, New Boston, New Hudson, Newport, Northville, Plymouth, Rockwood, Romulus, Salem, South Rockwood, Taylor, Trenton, Wayne, Westland, Canton, Whittaker, Willis, Wyandotte, Riverview, Southgate, Ypsilanti, Detroit, Highland Park, Hamtramck, Ri..Recent Review:l was quoted the job would take two days, it took five. Two men at first came, then just one. They would come around 10am and stay till 9:30 pm, I wanted to scream. They flooded the house with natural gas 2 or 3 times and I had to open all the windows. Handles were broken off an unlocked cabinet in the basement that would have required the use of pliers. Before the city inspector came, I smelled gas and called the gas co., they found 2 leaks, I paid the gas co. to repair them as I didn't trust Reckinger's to do an adequate job. Later piping on the furnace started rattling and gurgling, apparently the angle of the pipe was off and causing water to pool and vibrate. Reckinger came and fixed that right away. When the city inspector came he found 7 violations, Reckinger had a non-company repairman come and do those fixes. The original workmen did find a carbon monoxide leak occurring on our hot water heater exhaust pipe. Very thankful for that. The servicemen were nice, and worked hard, I just don't feel they were qualified to work on their own. The quality of the equipment is good, but I was told it would be quieter and smaller and it's almost as noisy and large as the old system. The air conditioner is twice the size as the old one. But apparently that's what makes it an energy saver. I would not recommend them to anyoneFay W.
- Business Description:At Vulaj's Carpentry Inc. we are a small company that cares about customers and great results. We are a team of 1-4 workers depending on the size of the scope of work. Each installment is different depending on the jobRecent Review:In over 20 years of owning houses I have never had a more horrible experience with a contractor. On arrival to start the project, he arbitrarily changed the scope of the project from what had been discussed (of course with less work for him). In hindsight, that is the point where we should have known to eject him from our home. He took it upon himself to invite a friend into our home when we weren’t present to provide a quote for another job (for which we had not requested an estimate). This was captured on security camera. He spent days in our home making no measurable progress. He did not take care of securing necessary supplies for the job. Instead, he sent us on errands (and we incurred that cost). At one point he attempted to delegate some of the job back to us (instructing us to do the wood bleaching for him). We found him in our basement doing work outside the scope of the contract as opposed to doing what the contract entailed. He was a slob and after working on the risers on our staircase, etc I’m left with both stain and polyurethane on my hardwood floors and tile. Our security cameras also show that he did not apply the promised number of coats of polyurethane. He requested letters of reference 2 days into the project. I now understand he requests those early because the quality of his work is poor. During his time in our home, he felt free to make requests like: “make me espresso” and even went so far as to suggest I cook chicken for us to share. I only ever dealt with the company owner and he was an absolute nightmareRyan H.
- Business Description:Licensed and insured with over 30 years in business. Serving metro-Flint, Detroit and Lansing areas. One of few woman owned and operated HVAC businesses in Michigan. We provide free in-home estimates, charge $79.95 for a service call to diagnosis issues and $79.95 for a tune-up. Our in-house staff are qualified to service and install all makes and models of equipmentRecent Review:I would not recommend this company. I called them a month ago to give a quote for some duct work replacement in a 3 foot crawl space, person who normally does the quotes said she was sending someone else because she doesn't like crawl spaces. Guy named Rick came and kept suggesting just getting a new AC and Furnace and they would cut us a deal on the duct work. Received quote a few days later from owner Sharon for AC, Furnace and Duct work all in one. Responded to her email that we only wanted duct work quote and no response. Called Sharon, she quoted me $1500 for duct work in crawl space and said she would email me updated quote, which would be changed to flex pipe instead of solid metal as it is now, there is 8 runs and the down flow part of the furnace and another piece of sheet metal for the closet. Never received quote so I emailed her 6 times asking for the written quote, still never received it, but she did respond 13 days ago and tell me they would stick to what she told me $1500 and Rick would be out on June 30th, emailed her June 26th to get a time frame of when they would be out, no response. My husband called and she told him they would be out at 9am. 9am they show up and state that she misquoted the amount and thought she was quoting a basement job down the street and it would now be $2500 and they can't do it today, we would have to reschedule. This company is a joke, unprofessional, unorganized and horrible customer serviceShawn H.
- Business Description:Started by our grandfather after returning from active duty in World War II. We specialize in heating, air conditioning and plumbing.Recent Review:If I could give a lower grade I would. We initially hired Matheson to replace our A/C and a part on our furnace. They had great reviews, were a local-owned business, had a decent price and were even willing to add our furnace on as a whole to the one year warranty for maintenance and repairs. Fall rolls around and we are ready to have our furnace looked at before turning it on. My husband calls and makes an appointment for October 2, arrival between 2 and 4. Its 5 and no one has come. We call the office at 5 and they say sorry we'll call the tech and have him call you with an ETA. 6:30, no call, we call again. No one shows up or calls with any answers. We call the next morning and they tell us there is no way we had an appointment on October 2 because they are scheduling a month out and its for next week, October 9, arrival between 2 and 4. Husband takes off work again. 4 p.m. rolls around today and no one shows up. We call and they are of course closed at 4 p.m. and tell us that they did not have a tech available so they will have to move our appointment to next week, October 16 between 2 and 4. She doesn't try to accommodate us since we already had an appointment scheduled by getting us in first thing the next morning or later in this week. She doesn't try to see if the tech can make one more stop. She even had the balls to tell my husband maybe one of us should work from home so that they had a bigger of an arrival time. Now that we've had this second experience, I'm betting the first week when they didn't come was the same issue. Who treats customers that waySarah F.
See all 4 highly rated companies in ClarkstonJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful metal restoration service articles
Find metal fabricators in
- Drayton Plains
- Lake Orion
- White Lake
- Auburn Hills
- Union Lake
- Keego Harbor
- Sylvan Lake
- Orchard Lake
- West Bloomfield
- Rochester Hills
- Walled Lake
- Wolverine Lake
metal fabricators in Clarkston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Sand Blasting18460 Malyn Blvd
- Advanced Auto & Truck777 Concrete Dr
- Advantage Welding and Repair, LLC192 Gale Rd
- Affordable Property Services38070 Mast
Harrison Township, Michigan
- Agoo Chimney Sweeps2218 Old Novi Rd
- ALEXANDER WELDING INC.7123 ARKONA RD
- Allen Brothers Inc2691 Leach Rd
Rochester Hills, Michigan
- ALUMINUM SUPPLY CO INC14359 MEYERS RD
- AMERICAN AWARDS & ENGRAVING126 E GRAND RIVER AVE
- Artistic Ironworks Company9381 Bonnie Briar St
White Lake, Michigan
- Astral Products LLC3182 Martin Rd
Walled Lake, Michigan
- AAA Sand Blasting
- Casco & Sons LLC13500 Wayne Rd
- Chimney Rescue Squad1860 S. Francisco Rd.
Grass Lake, Michigan
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clinical Building Services LLC420 Eureka Rd
- CUSTOM CONCEPTS POWDER & CERAMIC COATING19330 MOUNT ELLIOTT ST
- Casco & Sons LLC
- DBC Company, Inc.46574 ERB DR
- DEC General Home Improvement700 Laird St
Lake Orion, Michigan
- Degele Manufacturing, Inc25700 D'Hondt Court
- Detroit Name Plate Etching Company10610 Galaxie Ave
- Detroit Residential Locksmiths20449 Schaefer Hwy #40
- DICK'S LAWN EQUIPMENT CTR7215 COOLEY LAKE RD
West Bloomfield, Michigan
- Disenos Ornamental IronPO Box 10186
- DBC Company, Inc.
- Expert Machine Repair, Inc.33235 Kelly Road
- Expert Machine Repair, Inc.
- G.M. Bassett Pattern Inc.31162 W 8 Mile Rd
Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Global Tech Ventures Inc.37408 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Green Light Enterprises35922 Jefferson Avenue, Lot B9
Harrison Township, Michigan
- Grille Technologies LLC5910 Pine Hill Road Bld #2 Unit 2
Port Richey, Florida
- GTH Construction Group LLC34841 Mound Rd Suite 118
Sterling Heights, Michigan
- G.M. Bassett Pattern Inc.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Haskell Service Company8125 W. Waters Rd
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Hifire Fabrication & Mfg1250 Rankin Dr
- HOUSE OF IRON INC15475 DALE ST
- House of Renew28913 Woodward Ave
- Howlands Trailer Sales and Truck Accessories5600 Williams Lake Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Macomb Collision, Tire, and Service44053 Van Dyke Avenue
- Matheson Heating & Air Conditioning Inc4307 S Commerce Rd
Commerce Township, Michigan
- Maxwell's Metalworks150 LaPrairie
- Meadows Motorsports10 N Williams Lake Rd
- Metro Powder Coating18434 Fitzpatrick St.
- MICHEL & SONS COLLISION18207 E 9 MILE RD
- MidWest Resins15320 Common Rd
- MN Welding Services7795 Crane rd
- MobileWeldingGuy9205 Camelot
White Lake, Michigan
- Macomb Collision, Tire, and Service
- R and R Roofing23636 Michigan Ave 468
- Rayne Construction LLC6725 Daly Rd
West Bloomfield, Michigan
- RDMQualityPainting2700 22nd St
Bay City, Michigan
- Reckinger Heating & Cooling2050 Monroe St
- Red Rock Welding & Fabrication22840 Van Born Rd
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
- RNC Installations40 Nelson
- R and R Roofing