Michigan Estate Repair Services

Founded 2015 •

23411 Ackley Rd

Bellevue, MI 49021

All

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Michigan Estate Repair Services provides services in painting, tiles, flooring, carpentry, and more. We provide excellent customer service and job done right the first time. Guaranteed! With over 20yrs. experience as owner and a combined 45yrs between our contractors you can rest assured that your getting the very best....

4.2

4.1

handyman (7)interior painting (3)home remodeling (2)drywall (2)tile installation (2)house painting (1)flooring (1)

03/14/2021

Working with “Michigan Estate Repair Services” was a very disappointing and frustrating experience. Ozzie wasted so much of my time trying to get him to get this job completed, with very poor and confusing communication. And the job was definitely not completed to my satisfaction, even to the point that I will need to go back in and correct and finish the job myself. I felt that this person was wo...

Description of Work
flooring wall repair

Category drywall,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

This gentleman was a moron. I have a video of all the work that’s been completed I have all the text messages from him approving everything. I have text messages showing how he was trying to bully us into buying the remaining of the flooring that was Mrs. Scatterday responsibility to purchase she purchased the first batch of flooring on her own she was supposed to purchase the rest. We’ve done eve...

12/13/2020

Completed as requested and on time. Very pleasant to work with. Already planning next project.

Description of Work
repair siding

Work Completed On 12/13/2020

10/16/2020

They never got back with me with a quote!!!!!!

Description of Work
removing dirt and building some type of barrier to crawlspace access door and problem in crawlspace itself.

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

Don’t know how this customer is never didn’t any work for then and never spoke to this person

09/21/2020

Ozzie and Lonnie nice guys, a little confusion regarding installing doors, didn’t feel confident that they were able to do what was needed.

Description of Work
Installing closet and bedroom doors

Category handyman service,remodeling

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

[Member Name Removed] the customer was very rude very undecisive as to what she wanted. held over our head that she was going to give us a bad review and we haven't even done the job yet. very unreasonable not a customer that anyone should ever have. at that point we refuse to do the job and we left the premises.

09/17/2020

Great experience and I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

08/18/2020

They were very professional, hard working, and tenacious to the end. Working in the hot weather is no picnic for anyone, but they worked thru it 2 long days. From start to finish we were aware of all that was going on. I would recommend them to you. Fair pricing and great communication.

Description of Work
Multiple projects. We wanted to freshen up the front of our home. Added shake shingles to our peek. Clean, repair, and paint siding on front of our home. Repair front porch, some rotted wood in ceiling and replace the front post.

Category handyman service,house painters

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

08/05/2020

Great! I learned so much about my house. Love improvements.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

07/27/2020

Went Great!!!! Would definitely Hire Ozzie. Will not hesitate to recommend him to all of my neighbors.

Description of Work
Interior updates, carpentry, lay tile, painting

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

07/24/2020

It was great. They were very pleasant, professional, and I'll definitely refer them to other people.

Description of Work
They did interior painting.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

07/23/2020

It was absolutely perfect. They did everything that I wanted they cleaned up everything, and thorough with their job.

Description of Work
They redid my bathroom and installed the ceiling fan.

Category drywall,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

Expertise in Home Services including: Ceramic Tile, Light Plumbing, Flooring, Carpentry, Cement Patios, General Cleaning, General Remodeling, Painting, Siding

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover