Greenblade One

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2010

Greenblade One is a Michigan-based company that was established in 1999 in Grand Rapids, MI. Since then, we've expanded to be able to serve the Addison and Jackson areas, and more recently, the Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti areas. Greenblade One does not have a sales staff, so we rely primarily on our returning customers and their referrals. We retain our customers because they enjoy our quality service, guaranteed work, and our hassle-free business approach....

Coles landscaping

Provide all lawn care needs. Basement waterproofing and crawl space encapsulation. Also do snow removal and deck tear outs. I've been in the waterproofing and lawn business for almost 6 years and have an experienced team as well! I also offer Roofing Services!

11/27/2015

Description of Work
I've used Greenblade One for years and have always been happy with the service. They respond quickly to any questions or concerns and work hard to retain their customers.

10/22/2014

We have Green Blade One perform our lawn fertilization throughout the year. We are very happy with their service.

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilization

11/22/2012

Always let me know a day before spider spraying so I can be prepared. They always leave information about our lawn and what the application has done to help. Rich is very courteous and a pleasure to do business with.

Description of Work
I receive six fertilization sessions a season. I also have my house and garage sprayed for spiders twice a year. One application of grub control too.

08/22/2011

I use them all summer season and they have been great. We get six sprays for the lawn and then they spray for spiders every other visit. I am very satisfied with them and will continue to use them.

Description of Work
I used GreenBlade One to spray for spiders and lawn fertilization.

Category pest control,lawn treatment

12/02/2010

It's a small private business. I've been using him for years and years and now my neighbors are using him. If I happen to know there's a problem like lots of weeds popping up or whatever, we just call him and he gets here immediately and takes care of it. One year when I had larva under the grass that make the grass peel right up, he came down and put a special application and told me what to do t...

Description of Work
I used the services of Greenscape Lawn Care in October. I have had a yearly contract with him for many years. We have special concerns because we're on a lake, so we want to make sure we don't use anything that would run off and be detrimental to water quality. They cleaned the fall and sprayed some fertilizers when they came the last time.

Category lawn treatment

Lawn fertilization & aeration, grass seed, weed control, insect & grub control and tree & shrub care.

Lawn mowing, tree & shrub pruning, spring & fall cleanups.

MasterCard, Visa, Check