Roof replacement costs may vary depending on the size of your roof, the material you choose, and your location. Learn everything about replacing your old roof, including the cost in most states, the best materials for a roof, and everything you’ll need.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Livermore, ME
There are 12 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Recent Roofing Reviews in Livermore
- Horch Roofing IncVery professional group. Got the job done ahead of schedule and did it within the quoted price. I have already recommended Horch Roofing to others!
- Fine line roofing & sidingIt looks amazing. Really affordable and done exceptionally well. Highly recommend. I can’t thank this company enough for bringing my home back to life.
- MacArthur's LLCWent awesome! They did such a wonderful job on my roof. Very honest and reliable people! 10/10 would recommend and hire again!
- HarrisConstructionThey were prompt, flexible, and professional. The company handled every aspect of the build from ground prep to finished product. Great communication and high quality workmanship. Happy to have hired them for this project and look forward to the next one.
- ROOF MASTERSI am very please with the work done on my roof. Quick, and very respectable workers. I would definitely recommend Roof Masters to my family and friends
- Horch Roofing IncWe are so happy with our new metal roof installed by Horch roofing! I had even thought about going out the other night to look at it again with a flashlight, but my wife thought that was silly. “Morning will be here soon enough.” Such a fantastic crew. All work. No yakking. No music blaring away. Super courteous. Very informative. Very neat. And they even cleared several inches of ice off the roof before starting the job. The real beauty part of it is that I no longer have to rake the roof in winter. The snow just slides right off after a few days. At 76 years old, that was getting to be a real drag. Thanks again Horch gang. We wish we had another house, just so we could see you at work again. Rick & Nancy Montvill
- Horch Roofing IncThe work was exceptional as was the customer service! This company has their act together. The team is responsive, always on time, polite and the quality of their work is tremendous!
- Horch Roofing IncAlex Gaeth gave me the impression that I was in good hands. He was knowledgeable and did not try to "sell" me anything I didn't need. Meg O'Donnell was upbeat and "sunny" whenever I spoke with her. She gave me the impression that she would take care of any issues or concerns I had. The young men who worked on my house were amazing! Six of them never stopped from early morning until after dark. Some were on the roof, some were carry things, some were cleaning up during a very cold day with a blizzard approaching. One fella was on the peak of my roof finishing the job after dark wearing a headlamp! Horch has unbelievable, skilled laborers--and I hope they get paid enough
- ROOF MASTERSDavid came out and took pictures of my roof. He sent me an estimate of costs. Their price was $4,000 less than one competitor. They started on time and finished in one day. All the neighbors love my new roof. It looks amazing. I would definitely recommend this company.
- ROOF MASTERSGreat people to work with. They listen to what you need and want. I have had them do my multiple roofs and I have never been disappointed with their work. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new roof, roof repairs and any remodeling or construction needs.
Roofers in Livermore
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:It went incredibly well. I woke up one morning to a leak in my roof. I knew the roof was going to need to be replaced at some point, but I was hoping I'd get another year out of it. The roof was in bad shape when I bought the house. I immediately started calling all of the roofing companies I could find on Google. It was early so I was leaving voicemails. Kasey from James and Whitney was the first and only one to get back to me in a timely manner. He was incredibly helpful on the phone, walking me through how to put a tarp over the impacted area. He even swung by later THAT DAY to check and make sure it was installed properly and to assess the roof. I knew it needed to be replaced so we went right into talking about estimates. The estimate was within my budget but the new roof came with a FIFTY-YEAR WARRANTY for parts and labor. You just can't beat that kind of warranty on an asphalt roof. We were scheduled within a week and I had a brand new, perfectly installed roof within a month. Kasey and his team were super respectful during the installation. When the installation had finished, Kasey inspected every inch of my property to pick up any tiny bits of trash and leave our lawn spotless. The whole process was so easy and stress-free. 10/10 would recommendJeffrey C.
- Business Description:Roofing & siding, give a call or click for an estimate, today!Recent Review:It looks amazing. Really affordable and done exceptionally well. Highly recommend. I can’t thank this company enough for bringing my home back to life.lisa v.
- Business Description:Arctic Roofing General Contractors specializes in asphalt shingle roof replacement for residential and light commercial structures. We feel we build a better roof!Recent Review:The folks arrived on time, worked extremely hard, were very safety cautious, preventively protected the entire home from any damage, cleaned up extremely well, and left in one day! Roof looks great. I am extremely pleased and Norm is very customer focused. Just SUPAH as we say in MaineBrian W.
- Business Description:Elite Exteriors Roofing & Siding is a small, family-owned company. They pride themselves on their quality workmanship, attention to detail, installation warranties and, above all else, their customer service. They have been in the roofing, siding and, flooring industry themselves for almost 15 years. Although they are relatively new to Maine and, the Waterville area, they are not new to the trades. Their family makes the third generation of roofing and siding installation experts and their so..Recent Review:Better than expected! They matched up my siding color. Text me before and after pictures. And they communicated with me when there were product delays out of their control due to covid-19. I am very satisfied with them and their workShaun b.
- Business Description:My name is Clyde Fowler, Jr. and I grew up in Randolph, ME. I started Fowler's Roofing 13 years ago and have been providing roofing services, masonry work, and full construction work all over the state of Maine for over 17 years. My staff and crews are very reliable and professional. When we approach a job from the free estimate to the finished product the number one goal is establishing trust with the homeowner and to provide them with 100% satisfaction. We are proud members of the Better Bu..Recent Review:This process could not have gone any better. The salesman Chris Tupper was great to work with from day one. From the beginning to the end Chris went out of his way to help us with our new garage. He was very helpful when my wife had certain demands (colors) and came through. He thoroughly explained all aspects of the build. The crew that put the building up in 3 days were awesome. Kept the yard clean when done you never new they were there. Chris came by after build to check on things. I would use and recommend Fowler’s in a minute. Thanksjeffrey p.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They were an awesome company. I have used them. They were very good on what they do. They have a lot of integrity and attention to details. I would use them again.Al S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in home remodeling (standard to custom), we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! From remodels and home additions, to dekcs and garages, and everything in between, give us a call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was excellent. They did a wonderful job, they followed up with the work, I was very happy, I would recommend them and I would hire them again in the future.bONNIE L.
- Business Description:I am just starting out on my own but I have been doing handyman work for roughly 3 years now we do light landscaping carpentry cleaning etc. looking forward to hearing from youRecent Review:Very good. Brian was professional. He thought outside the box.Tina W.
- Business Description:MacArthur's LLC is locally owned and operated out of the Benton, Maine area. We provide a wide range of services including the following; Siding, framing, drywall, painting, flooring and much more! No job is too small we do it all. We have over 20 years of experience in the Home Remodeling and Construction business. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional remodeling experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting va..Recent Review:It was great. He was easy to get along with. He was customer friendly. He did a very good quality of work. He took care of the job as soon as possible.Dan D.
- Business Description:Installing asphalt shingles and standing seam Metal. New construction and strip & relay. Pride in our craft. We also do siding and build deck's. Free quotes. Fully insured.Recent Review:Awsome people! Awsome work and would be glad to have come back for other projects too.Justin W.
Deals in Livermore for Roofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
Roof coatings help preserve your roof and patch up problems that lead to leaks. Most contractors charge per square foot, and the sealant you choose often determines the budget. This cost guide explains how much roof coating costs per square foot.
If you’re looking to repair or install new roof vents, you’ll hear many common misconceptions. Read about these roof vent myths and the right practices from professionals to help you avoid problems and make educated decisions.
Find roofing contractors in
- Livermore Falls
- Mount Vernon
- North Monmouth
roofing contractors in Livermore
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Choice Carpentry33 WATER ST
- 1st Choice Carpentry
- A & C Odd Jobs412 Western Avenue
- A Team Home Improvements, LLC61 West River Rd
- A-Smart Home Improvement Inc1191 Hallowell-Litchfield Rd
West Gardiner, Maine
- Above & Beyond LLC524 Lincoln St
- All Season Home Improvement Co823 Church Hill Rd
- American Restorations Co.1964 Hill Rd
- Arctic Roofing General Contractors 561 Main St
- A & C Odd Jobs
- HAMMOND LUMBER COMPANY2 Hammond Dr.
- Handywomen Services114 DR. Mann Rd
- Harrington & Sons64 River Rd
- Hendrickson Roofing301 Castner Rd
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- HILLSIDE DEVELOPMENT CORP109 MAIN ST
Livermore Falls, Maine
- Holgerson Inc205 Camden road
- Homsted Enterprises86 Mudgett Rd
- HS Builders88 Drury Ln
- HAMMOND LUMBER COMPANY
- M E CONSTRUCTION863 RIVER RD
- Maine Exterior Pro's LLC3 Hope Hill Dr
- Maine RemodelingPO Box 41 138 Main Street
- Mastercraft Exteriors655 Third St Suite 301
- McCarthy Point Builders38 Kenneth Ln
- Michael Wales & Daughter Construction480 New Portland Hill Road
New Portland, Maine
- MODERN ROOFING & SIDING COPO Box 157
- M E CONSTRUCTION
- Octagon Cleaning and Restoration353 Roosevelt Trail
- Octagon Cleaning and Restoration