Looking to expand your hosting, dining, and bread-making counter space? The kitchen cart and the kitchen island offer great solutions, but the two styles differ. We'll compare them side by side so you can make the best choice for your home.
Get matched with top ceiling fan installers in Jefferson, ME
There are 1 highly-rated local ceiling fan installers.
Recent Ceiling Fan Installation Reviews in Jefferson
- Halldale BuildersWorking with Mr Couturier was a pleasure. We value his expertise and knowledge. He guided us thru out this process, yet, listened to our concerns, and he was always considerate of our budget. (which was greatly appreciated). Glenn's work is superior and his craftsmanship speaks for itself. He has vision and wonderful ideas. We have just completed Phase 1 of our project. as of March 2013. Looking forward to Phase 2 - addition of Master Bedroom Suite - addition of family/great room - addtion of 2 car garage - new porch / front of house We feel so very fortunate to have been introduced to Mr Couturier and working with him. Looking forward to Phase 2 and the completion of our project with him
- Reitze ElectricThe owner, Chip Reitze, did the work himself. The installation went smoothly, and clean up was complete. It was a fairly simple job, handled promptly and efficiently which lead us to use him for a successful light installation in our business location.
Ceiling Fans in Jefferson
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:We are independently owned and operated locally, serving Maine since 1992. We have brightened the homes and lives of over 3000 customers over the years and hire only friendly and competent professional painters. Our core values are the basis for my business. They include respecting the individual, deliver what you promise, have pride in what we do and practice continuous improvementRecent Review:I would stay away from this company. I was quoted $5000 to paint only certain sections of my house. Not the entire exterior. Just 2 sections that were in need of painting. The quote also included unnecessary "prep" work like power washing the wood siding and then what - painting over the wet wood? And charging extra to "prime" certain areas when the paint I requested is a paint/primer in one. List goes on and on. I'm in the industry. Please, get another quote before you throw away your hard earned money to these peopleJeff L.
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y..Recent Review:On Jan 9th I ordered a 4 drawer AMSEC Stor it Cabinet AND two AMSEC Jewelry inserts 1375033 from Indehomes that were advertised on their website. I did receive the cabinet on Jan 23, but without the two ordered jewelry inserts. <br /> I called and talked to Andrea about it and shortly after that I received, without notice, a refund for the inserts. I did manage to get her on the phone and she said she would check into it. I then received an email telling me they were discontinued and she could not find them. <br /> I wrote her back telling her that AMSEC had 18 in stock and even gave her the phone number to call. I again didn't hear back from her, and she wouldn't answer the phone, so I had to call her from a number she wouldn't recognize. She did answer and she sounded so sincere when she said she would really check into it. However, to this day I have never heard back from her. <br /> In the mean time, I ordered them from another company (and paid more for them) but received them in 8 days. <br /> They were very nice on the phone the few time I could get a hold of them; however I would have appreciated sincerity instead! <br /> They rarely answered their phones and I never used their Live Chat when anyone was there even though I tried many times. <br /KAREN M.
- Business Description:2 EmployeesRecent Review:The work was done efficiently, courteously, and professionallyDana W.
- Business Description:Marrone Electrical is a small electrical contractor who is Licensed in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. We are experienced in all phases of trouble shooting, repair and installation. Being a small company allows us to give each and every customer the attention and respect they deserve. We work hard to make sure that our customer service is second to no one and that before we leave you are completely satisfied with the job and cleanliness of the job site. Need an outlet added or a dimmer r..
- Business Description:We are known as Daniels Accessibilit & Medical Supply or also calles Daniels Renovatios & Accessibility. We are a full renovation company. We do Regular renovations, and also the ADA Handicap modifications. From Bathroom, Kitchens, Decks, porches, Ramps, Lifts, Etc. We are unlimited in the great service. Are employees are W-2 employees with the care of what theyh do for work
- Business Description:We are a small company of about five employees. We are a service company that works to the benefit of both ourselves and our customers.
- Business Description:We manufacture and sell our proprietary underdeck ceiling system. It is installed by our company in the greater Atlanta GA area. We also ship complete kits nationwide for installation by our customers, many of whom are contractors. We accept payment by check, ACH debit, Master Card,Visa and DiscoverRecent Review:After researching various products and getting quotes from several different contractors, my husband and I purchased an underdeck ceiling kit from Magnolia Outdoor Living. We chose the 4 beaded panel in white. While we are not contractors, we have completed a number of renovation projects at our house, so we felt confident that we could install the underdeck ceiling ourselves. The staff at Magnolia were wonderful to work with and helped us design a ceiling kit that worked best with the layout of our house. The ceiling kit was personally delivered to our home and we received assistance in marking the initial level points under the deck (1st step in the project). While it took working several weekends to complete the project, we are extremely happy with the end result. The staff at Magnolia were very helpful in answering our questions throughout the project. Magnolia's online instructional video that demonstrates installation of the ceiling kit was extremely helpful. If you follow the instructions in the video, the ceiling kit is actually fairly easy to install. Our deck was large (13'x42') with several angles, so it took a bit longer to complete the project. The underdeck ceiling is beautiful and we're happy that we saved a ton of $$$ by installing it ourselves. We love our new outdoor living area and are now using it everyday. Thank you MagnoliaRobert S.
- Recent Review:Everything went smooth from beginning to end. Ken was very involved with the planning and layout of our deck. He was also very accomadating when we changed our minds half way through. When it was all said and done we came in just under budget and got exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend KC Renovations and will use them againMike C.
- Business Description:Proudly servicing the entire state of Maine, Goodridge Electric LLC specializes in all aspects of commercial and residential wiring as well as Generac generator sales and service. We can help you with any electrical project that you may have around your home or business. We take great pride in our work and customer relationships both before and after the work is done. We make sure that every job is done right the first time to insure that you have a trouble free electrical system. Estimates a..Recent Review:Very well; professional , courteous service that inspired confidence.Martin O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceiling fan articles
The cost to install a new ceiling fan can vary based on where you plan to add it, what's currently there, how many fans you want, and the style of fan. Read on to learn how much it will cost you to install a ceiling fan and whether you can do it yourself.
You may be wondering, who installs bathroom exhaust fans when they’re on their last leg. Using this guide, you’ll understand how an electrician or journeyperson will help you out and how to hire the one that gets the job done timely and right.
Find ceiling fan installers in
- South China
- West Gardiner
- West Rockport
ceiling fan installers in Jefferson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor
- CertaPro Painters of Maine740 STROUDWATER ST
- CertaPro Painters of Maine
- Daniel Renovations and accessibility31 Middle Rd
- Daniel Renovations and accessibility
- Fresh ImpressionsPo box 238
- Fresh Impressions
- Goodridge Electric460 Hinckley Rd
- Goodridge Electric
- JNM Electric353 Wingood Road
- JNM Electric
- K.C. Renovations94 green st
- K.C. Renovations
- Surge Electric & Security ServicesP. O. Box 159
- Surge Electric & Security Services
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St