Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Fairfield, ME
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Fairfield
- Caron's Equipment Sales & Service IncThey did a good job, pick up and delivery on time and at right locations. (they also picked it up at one location and dropped it at another. Price was reasonable for work that was done and included things I could do to keep systems running better with fewer issues.
- Caron's Equipment Sales & Service IncThey picked up and dropped off our mower. After mowing for the first time after the service, my husband noticed a strange sound and stopped the machine. We called Caron's and they quickly picked up the mower, corrected the situation and did not charge us. Luckily, no one was hurt as the problem was the blade had not been tightened properly
- JP's ServiceThese guys can do it all. He is amazing. He really knows his stuff. Very intelligent. They treated me right. They have a very well equipped shop. He has a very bright son helping him. Free local deliveries. Cheap deliveries out of town. He fixes things very quickly. They are very dependable.
- Connecticut Lawn Equipment IncWanting to support a local business, I attempted to buy parts for my tractor at Connecticut Lawn Equipment. I was quoted an extremely high price and found the part for 80% less online and at another shop. When I questionned the owner about the high quote, he physically threatened me and threw me out of his shop. He's a bully and I will never do business with him again
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Fairfield
- Business Description:self and one employee,2 sub-contractors.Recent Review:Beyond belief dropped today and got fixed today. Excellent dedication and professionalism will recommend to all friends. Just can't give enough praise to this great man. Support our vets lifelong customer now.Brian L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Full service Small Engine repair Shop specializing in all Lawn Mowers, ATV's, snowmobiles, snow blowers, chainsaws, weed eaters, leaf blowers, wood splitters and anything else that has a small engine.Recent Review:.Mike G.
- Business Description:We are your one stop service shop. We repair anything with an engine from the weed wacker to the bull dozer. We offer quality used cars and trucks and can help with financing.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Things didn't work out well. The tech was unable to fix the issue and simply suggested buying a new mower.Penelope E.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Specializing in Lawn and Garden equipment repairs, including compact utility equipment.Recent Review:These guys can do it all. He is amazing. He really knows his stuff. Very intelligent. They treated me right. They have a very well equipped shop. He has a very bright son helping him. Free local deliveries. Cheap deliveries out of town. He fixes things very quickly. They are very dependableJohn P.
- Business Description:Repair of all small engine equipment, sales of Gravely, Mantis, Husqvarna, and Aliens. We also cover all brands under warranty services. We offer pick up and delivery and small repairs done on site.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- South China
- New Sharon
- Mount Vernon
lawn mower repair shops in Fairfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Belgrade Performance139 Depot Rd.
- Belgrade Performance
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- fletchers small engines165 swan lake ave
- fletchers small engines
- JP's Service739 Starks Rd
New Sharon, Maine
- JP's Service
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc