Whether you’re ready to upgrade or want to try something new, picking the best pavers for your patio and driveway can help elevate your outdoor space. We share some things you’ll want to consider before you install your pavers.
Get matched with top patio pavers in Edgecomb, ME
There are 4 highly-rated local patio pavers.
Recent Hardscaping Reviews in Edgecomb
- Archadeck of Central MaineHad some issues with the materials from the factory, TJ & the team addressed the issues and made sure the materials were correct. Overall went well.
- MacKenzie Landscaping IncMr. Mackenzie responded promptly to do the estimate. He understood what I wanted and was helpful in assisting me. He personally dug the bushes out. His company did the work very quickly. I was happy with the finished result. I would suggest you take before and after pictures. I plan to use the company again this year for a small project read less
- Jariri's Lawn ServiceI called at the last minute needing our leaves to be cleared before a party. Of the three services I called, Jariri's was the most responsive, least expensive estimate, and most accommodating of a very short timeline. Their team showed up on time and did a great job.
- MacKenzie Landscaping IncThey arrived as promised for the pea gravel and had the necessary equipment and finished the job to our complete satisfaction. We plan on having more added perhaps next year. I called rather late in the day for the sanding and the gentleman was here in about an hour and did a super job of laying down sand so we could safely walk down the driveway. We will use them again. I've seen some of their landscaping and they do beautiful work read less
- Shawna's Landscaping And Lawn CareShawna and her team have done a terrific job at providing a quality lawn service over the summer. We were looking to replace our old cobbled front walk and after Shawna described the thorough and professional installation process they follow we decided to go with her company to do the hardscaping. We were VERY pleased with the results. The craftsmanship was top notch and they were very meticulous in stacking the old cobbles away at my request for potential future use. I would highly recommend Shawna, Chris and the rest of the team for both landscaping and hardscaping. They are such pleasant, positive people and are a pleasure to do business with. I wanted to share "before" and "after" picture read less
- Mid-Maine Nursery & LandscapeTook over a year to do the work, broke our driveway & damaged our siding which he won't fix & his insurance won't cover.
Hardscapers in Edgecomb
- Business Description:With over 15 years of experience in the paving industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything from asphalt paving and repairs to sealing. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Martin Asphalt Paving Service a call today, we look forward to working with you read lessRecent Review:It was great. They were very professional. The communication was transparent. They were on time. They have good price. I would recommend them.Cole H.
- Business Description:We specailize in the asphalt sealing buisness! If mention that u got my name from angies list get 15 percent off of booking of driveway with us ..Recent Review:Excellent customer service. Great job done on driveway at a fair price. Definitely recommend.Chuck D.
- Business Description:We are a construction company that serves the mid-coast Maine area. We have a large range of what we are able to do. Our attention to detail is what sets us apart. We have some subcontractors that we use in order to make jobs move faster and save our clients money. We are a very honest company and stick to our word. We have a crew large enough to handle projects or size but not so large we can not help smaller projects. We bill according to the project and require a deposit of materials plus .. read lessRecent Review:It went incredible. He came in and did an estimate. What I had in my mind, he did it better. I have dogs and he totally understood that I love my dogs. He was great at telling me what I would and wouldn't need because of my dog. He fixed some things that the last person did wrong. He gave me all the information and let me make the decisions. He got here early and finished on time. We already have another project in the works. He is a very honest man read lessEllen C.
- Business Description:Thank you for visiting Archadeck of Central Maine, the leading outdoor living space builder in the Bangor, Augusta, and Waterville areas. We're known for creating additions that seamlessly work into the existing design of your property, building new structures that looks as if they were always part of our clients' homes. We're proud to say we don't offer a catalog full of ready-made decks, patios, pergolas, outdoor kitchens, and more, nor do we charge by the square foot. Every design is one-o.. read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased. They were awesome, pleasant, and knowledgeable . They did the design, I was looking for.Les G.
- Business Description:contact for infoRecent Review:prompt, thorough, quick- cleaned up well <br />George O.
- Business Description:We are a small company with myself (Cameron) being the only full time employee, I have two per diem employees who also work with me as needed. We cover everything home related minus plumbing and electrical. No job is too big or too small. I always try my best to beat my estimate pricing. I am a bit of a perfectionist, and will eat a few hours of labor before I provide semi or half-hearted services and finished products. Estimates are 100% Free, and we offer a no pressure sales motto. We curre.. read lessRecent Review:The contractor built the cabinet to my exact specifications. The contractor understood what I was looking for and created exactly what I had envisioned the finished product to be and surpassed my expectations and within the budget agreed on in less time than I expected read lessRochelle N.
- Business Description:Forgotten Stoneworks sell and installs natural stone from granite to landscape boulders, including lampposts, hitching posts,super flagging, wall rock. We have 4 to 10 employees and use some very experienced subcontractors. We deliver and install all of our products. We install all masonry projects, from elevator shafts to brick bake ovens. We fabricate stone signs, sculpture, labyrinths, pathways read lessRecent Review:We purchased 5 large stepping stones and 1 pallets of stones to build a new entrance to our house. Jon came out to give us an estimate on repairing the front steps and other misc. masonry work. The estimate was reasonable and agreed to have the work done. The delivery team placed the new stones and argued the entire time. The comments about the owner were terrible. The job was delayed and postponed, one mason had the other worker in tears, ending the day with nothing accomplished. We brought this to Jon's attention and he replaced the mason. The arguing and unprofessional behavior continued. They measured the steps incorrectly resulting in a first step of five inches higher than the rest. Jon sent a helper to do a mason's work. When we got the bill we were flabbergasted. A $1,500 estimated ended up at over $9,000. We negociated the price, but it was still excessively high, especially considering the cost involved in fixing the error. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY read lesssusan n.
- Business Description:Historic New England Fieldstone for Architectural Stone Veneer, Stonewalls and Hardscapes. Our stone is used for siding on homes and commercial buildings. Available in 5 colors and 5 shapes. As easy to install and as affordable as man-made stone, with the beauty and durability of all natural real stone. View photos and videos on our website http://www.Stoneyard.com. Or visit a local masonry supply or building material dealer. Stoneyard.com is the home to all-natural Historic New Engla.. read lessRecent Review:It's rather scary that this place showed up on the "Write a Review" pop list here. I have never visited this place, either online or in person, and I've certainly never bought anything from them. Never even heard of them until $1500 charges started appearing on my credit card. I disputed the charges with the credit card company and didn't have to pay, then more charges from Stoneyard appeared a few months later. In the end, I had to cancel the credit card. No idea how this happened - these are the only erroneous charges I've ever had in decades of using credit cards. <br / read lesssteven l.
- Business Description:I do everything from tree work, all phases of landscaping, inside outside maitencce. Fully insured free estimates. New and upcoming buisness.rxcept checks, money orders, cash, direct deposit.
- Business Description:Independent contractor, Sub-contractor, Discounts available for those who qualify. Quality/safety is #1 RRP certified Customer relations is the company's most valued asset
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hardscaper articles
When it comes to landscaping stones, there are plenty of options. Picking the right hardscaping option for your home’s exterior comes down to the purpose and your desired look. This guide explains what you need to know to choose
Get proactive with marketing for your paving contractor business. Use these paving marketing ideas (ranked by budget and experience level) to grow your business, get more leads, and earn more money.
Find patio pavers in
- New Harbor
- Boothbay Harbor
- West Bath
patio pavers in Edgecomb
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Jaiden Landscaping780 Newell Brook Road
- Jaiden Landscaping
- K.C. Renovations94 green st
- K.C. Renovations
- LUNAFORM66 TRACK RD 88 Cedar Lane
- ONE OVER TWO MASONRYPO Box 166
- ONE OVER TWO MASONRY
- Presby Masonry & RoofingPO Box 138
West Paris, Maine
- Presby Masonry & Roofing
- Quality Landscaping48 Lothridge Ln
- Quality Landscaping
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- StoneX Landscaping & Excavation
- STONEYARD.COM265 Foster St
- SUNSET KNOLL LANDSCAPING & GREENHOUSE754 E POND RD
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space