Light fixtures are the jewelry that accessorizes a room. Like furnishings and decor, lighting adds personality, helping bring your style to life. Read ahead for eight creative, unique, and cool lighting options that are both beautiful and functional.
Get matched with top lights in Carmel, ME
There are 5 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Carmel
- Schoeman ConstructionBeing able to trust your contractor while you are living in another state is critically important. We were so fortunate to have found Schoeman Construction after reading many reviews. Once you have met Hennie, Abel, and the team, you realize they are the real deal! We couldn't have made a better choice with our condo renovation. Please understand this was all done during COVID conditions. Our neighbors rave about how polite, clean, respectful and helpful Hennie and the team were throughout the project. We will definitely use them again if they will have us. : read less
- Casco Bay ElectricIt was a wonderful experience! The workers were very professional and considerate as they worked around my family. The job was done on time and on budget. Whenever we had any questions about the project the workers took the time to help us understand the process and address any concerns we might have. Throughout the project the men kept things neat and orderly so that we could continue to function in the house. At the completion of the project they took the extra time to do a thorough clean-up job before they left. We are thrilled with the results of the electrical work and are very pleased with the services that were performed read less
Lights in Carmel
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be done read lessCory C.
- Business Description:Halldale Builders is a small, family owned and operated construction company located in Montville, Maine since 1977. We build and remodel homes, barns, and other structures ranging from small projects to much larger scale homes and buildings. We offer our clients custom design and drafting services. We also work with the local Amish community to provide most of our custom interior cabinetry and built-ins. Our professionally trained, long term employees attend regular seminars based on current.. read lessRecent Review:Glenn and his team we incredible! We were a new build and a big undertaking with 3 stories and a large deck on the third floor. They completed all of our framing and making the project fully weather tight. We appreciated Glenn and his teams advice along the way, this project would not have been a success without their recommendations. Following the completion of their work Glenn has remained in touch to provide additional guidance and support, and offered to help us with any obstacles we may face as we work to finish this project. Great experience and highly recommended read lessDani P.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned business that takes pride in our work. We expect 3rd payment up front and a 3rd halfway through and a 3rd upon completion.Recent Review:Job unfinished, work shoddy, owner rude. Company promises "you will not be disappointed with our professionalism and quality of work". Couldn't be farther from the truth. Just a few items we are dissatisfied with: light switch next to front door is obviously not squared to the wall it is noticeably crooked, hanging wires in the basement with wire nuts attached to nothing, junction box installed with no cover, light switches placed randomly some turn nothing on, there are 2 of those, outside plug at back of house not done because they were not sure where to place, I would have suggested it be placed above the french door thresholds height. They were to come back to correct those items and to install the attic light and ceiling fan on the front porch. I was told today they will only do the porch fan, everything else will cost materials and labor. Also I was told that it has "almost been a year" this is wrong as the final check is dated 10/31, so there is an obvious problem with math and recall. Someone has been here 3 times already to correct things like the dryer pug, hanging wires and the refrigerator plug. I would not recommend C and J York Electric to any homeowner who wants a decent job for their money. I was given a non apology "I am sorry You feel this way" and told "to take whatever action you need to". Chris states "you can't expect me to drop everything and run to you" when what I said is to please let me know when you can schedule, documentation and photos all available. Other contractors even commented on the fact that the electrician doing the install was found to be doing nothing and he hoped we were not paying him hourly. This company is unprofessional and has poor quality of work read lessJudy D.
- Business Description:USA Alarm is a national company that has more than two decades of experience and an award winning command center that protects more than 700,000 homes and businesses through the United States, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We have offices located throughout the US, with two main offices in Indianapolis, Indiana and Post Falls, Idaho read less
- Business Description:Complete Pool Table and Gaming Services Retail Sales New & Used Tables.
- Business Description:Solarian US sells and installs the only globally-proven all-in-one solar lighting system, the Polaris 50, for streets, roadways, parks, parking lots, neighborhoods, community centers and more.
- Business Description:In business since 1980 serving customers throughout New England. Partnering with Builders, Architects, Designers and directly with home owners to design and install low voltage home electronics systems with simple to use, custom programmed controls read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Baseboard heaters can be an excellent option for homeowners on a budget. This cost guide will help you determine what type of baseboard heaters work best for your home and what factors influence the overall project cost.
lights in Carmel
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DC Home Systems170 West Road Suite 8
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- DC Home Systems
- Marrone Electrical Service35 Canal St Ste D
- Marrone Electrical Service
- RKO ELECTRIC400 BIRCH ST
- RKO ELECTRIC
- Solarian US2617 Saint Davids Lane
- Solarian US
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc