BM FLOORING INC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2007

3.4

ALSO SERVICES: ATTLEBORO-TAUNTON & COHASSET-PLYMOUTH & PORTIONS OF BURLINGTON-NORTH READING....

RDA HARDWOOD

Phil's Floor Services

Phil's Floor Service is a family owned and operated business. Phil's Floor Service prides itself on an outstanding record of quality service and attention to detail. Our philosophy is to treat your home as we would treat our own, and this is complimented by our years of experience in the industry. Award wining .

Masterpiece Flooring, Inc.

We are wholesale flooring company. We provide both sale and installation of all flooring products. We take pride in knowing the market and maintaining significant just-in-time inventory quantities. We offer competitive pricing and above all, our relentless mission is to provide the highest level of service to our customer. Our durable, yet beautiful flooring options are carefully cut and installed by our expert craftsmen. We are fully insured and use only the top of the line equipment.

08/18/2021

John C.

They are contracted to do flooring for LL Flooring in Maine. They subcontracted to another company for the install. During the install the sub inadvertently cut partially through a wire that lowers an outlet and two lights. I sent them an email with photos and have now called twice leaving a detailed message and asking for s call back. They have yet to return the call. I am now I contact with LL Flooring concerning this and they are aware of BM Flooring lack of response. I should mention the sub also failed to complete the 1/4 round in a section of our dinning area. Beware of doing business with this company.

Description of Work
Install LVT for LL Flooring

Category flooring contractor

02/20/2020

Daniel C.

Warning! Deeply disappointed in the BM Flooring. I have had a disappointment time with this company. If Lumber liquidators is using them to install your floors go someplace else. After the install of my floors, 4 months later, I was having issues with flooring separation and notices some poor re-finishing I paid for on top of the new install. I went into Lumber liquidators to ask for them to come look at the floor. They said they would contact BM flooring. 2 months of trying to get a hold of them BM flooring they finally responded after several attempts from myself and Lumber liquidators by email. They asked for a few pictures and would not even come look at the floors. After looking at the pictures they determined they were fine, and not their issues. I asked for someone to come look at it. There response was to wait another month. I have asked to speak to the owner. No response. This is the company motto “no response” to anything that does not give them money. I paid them over 7000 dollars and cannot even get a call back from them. WARNING GO SOME PLACE ELSE.

Description of Work
Floor install and refinishing of old flooring.

12/18/2014

Gregg C.

09/30/2013

Carrie C.

Beautifully -- floors look great. A small spot was missed with the last coat. They came right back and made it perfect.

Description of Work
Refinished our hardwood floors on the entire first floor of our house.

09/19/2007

THOMAS C.

Their responsiveness wasn t great. It took them a while to return my calls when I had questions. As far as the job performance though, they always showed up on time. They worked quickly and their price was good. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
BM Flooring removed some carpet and installed laminate Pergo flooring over the area, as well as on top of some existing flooring. This totaled 1,000 square feet.

Category flooring contractor

BM FLOORING INC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2007

3.4

93 CAMERON RD

Norwood, MA 02062

INSTALLATION OF HARDWOOD, LAMINATE, CARPET, & VINYL FLOORING.

ASK FOR DETAILS