Arey Painting - Formerly American Decorators

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2008

Interior & Exterior painting contractor for Salisbury, MD and surrounding areas. Also provide services including drywall repairs, wallpaper removal, deck staining and painting, pressure washing, garage epoxy floors and kitchen cabinet painting....

GLR Home Improvement

GLR Home Improvement

We have over 30 years experience! Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

04/05/2017

Danny is very polite and professional. His work is spotless. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint and spackle living room and kitchen.

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]!

01/02/2017

I was very pleased with a totally professional job. They always showed up when they said they would and the quality of work was exceptional. I have to admit I was thinking of doing the painting myself but after watching him work, I am so glad I hired a perfectionist professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]! It was our absolute pleasure!

01/15/2016

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for taking the time to leave a review!

05/29/2014

We were referred to American Decorators from a local Salisbury paint store. Danny was very easy to work with, reliable and reasonable priced. We were very pleased with his work that we'll contract him to finish another painting job in our new home next month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint interior walls, paint and stain stairs, stain wood interior doors and sliders.

CATEGORY interior painters

It was a pleasure to work with you, [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for the review!

05/29/2014

He was very professional from the first phone conversation until completion of the job. He was always there on the appointed time. I used white on ceilings, oil-based white paint on trim and doors and multiple color changes in both bedrooms, bathrooms and living room and kitchen. I even did accent walls in living room with a darker color and it looks fabulous. I picked the paint colors and he pick...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He repainted my condo in Ocean City. He did ceilings, walls, trim with multiple changes in color. He did a fantastic job.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! It's always a pleasure to work for great people like you.

Interior & Exterior Painting, Powerwashing, Handyman