Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Osterville, MA
There are 6 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Osterville
- Maietta and Sons, Inc.He came right out, replaced the bracket, fixed everything, took maybe an hour and fifteen minutes. I highly recommend him! Very knowledgeable, knew what he was doing.
- Mid Cape Garage DoorGreat service! Did a temp repair at no charge to keep our old door functional while awaiting delivery of new door. Replaced door and all tracking in a bit over two hours. Also helped with choosing the design - the new door looks perfect!
- Mcinerney garage doorTom is very professional and courteous. Very knowledgeable and less expensive than all other quotes. I would definitely hire him again
- All in Garage DoorsInstallation was excellent, as well as all contact with the owner Victor Lopez. Initial call was to replace garage door springs, but garage door also needed to be replaced. Victor gave me a very reasonable quote, and installed the new door quickly and expertly. Would not hesitate to hire Victor again as needed
- Mike's Powerhouse CrewThorough job. Recommended replacement parts. Will contact again when I get the parts for installation.
- Mike's Powerhouse CrewA very good experience overall. Mike came out to assess the scope of work within 2 days of the initial request & provided a detailed written estimate that same day. He & his office assistant, Cyndi, were very responsive to both emails & phone calls, which resulted in clear communications & understanding of the project, timing, and cost. The project came in on target with the estimate. One additional unanticipated repair was made - replacement of some rotted shingles that could not have been foreseen at the time of the estimate. The cost of this repair was minor, however, and otherwise there were no surprises. The guys who worked on the project were professional, pleasant, attentive to quality, and responsive to requests. Mike provided daily status updates, both in person & by phone. I appreciated his clear communication, as well as his flexibility in suspending work during days when I had company. Based on this recent experience, I expect to contact Mike's Powerhouse Crew for future work needed on my home
- Mike's Powerhouse CrewVery professional. Good communication. Did an excellent job- followed through on everything. Great quality and workmanship.
- Mike's Powerhouse CrewMike recommended Ely Mantini Construction Company. 375 Compass Clr, Hyannis,MA 02601. Cell 508 280 0785 Ely and his team were excellent. Gave us a good quote and when there was a need for extras he was fare. i can be very picky about details and that is where Ely excels. the project was over $100,000 and i would have him back if i need more work
- Mike's Powerhouse CrewMike came to see me on time and was very thorough in determining exactly what was wanted and what the job would entail. A detailed estimate, clearly stating the scope of work, was provided within a day or two, and was considerably more economical than other estimates I had received ( one for 3 times the cost of Mike's estimate!). The start date was September 9th, and although the estimated time for completion was 3 weeks, the project was not finished until late October, due to the discovery of additional problem areas, and the weather, all of which I expected. Ken was foreman on the job, and kept me completely informed as to the progress and the discovery of additional problem areas. No additional repairs or work were undertaken without an estimate and prior approval. Ken was very personable, informative, and a perfectionist. I plan to hire Mike's Powerhouse Crew again this year for repair of the front porch, new windows, and some punchlist items that need addressing. Although there were some delays and added costs, none were unexpected, and I am completely satisfied with my new deck (which looks fantastic), and my now structurally sound garage (which also looks terrific). Highly recommended
- Ron Dulmaine & Sons Overhead Garage DoorsRon and his team did a great job. They promptly came to my site, measured carefully for a custom door design so the windows would match the curved outline of the door openings. They created a template for the manufacturer and provided all the details to have the three doors built to spec. They did the install, including mating to my existing door openers. The finished work looks great, just like the drawing they provided for my approval. I'm very satisfied and would surely use them again, or recommend them to a neighbor who needed new doors. Beautiful work and professionally done all the wa
Garage Door Companies in Osterville
- Business Description:Independently owned and operated since 1987. A 3-generation family business serving Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, and Nantucket. Licensed and insured.Recent Review:New Marantec openers are much quieter and provide more light in the garage. I've been a customer of on Dulmaine & Sons since my house was built in 1988. I have no complaints - only praises. Will definitely call them for my future garage door needsJim R.
- Business Description:We are a full service garage door company for both commercial and residential properties. We carry 7 plus manufacturers of doors and 3 plus manufacturers of garage door operators. We accept all major credit cards. We offer 10% off for all Angie's list customers. We do not subcontract any work all workers are employeesRecent Review:Called Rick and left a voicemail, he got back to me very quickly. Chris came out the next day and even though we didn't ask him to we were very pleased that he fixed the door temporarily until a new door could be ordered. The new door was installed by Chris in less than a week. Chris was professional and answered all of my questions. I would absolutely use this company againLois D.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned business with our installers and service techs all having no less than 17 years experience in the garage door and electric operator fields. This year(2017) through June 15th we are offering a tune up special which offers a complete inspection of your garage doors and openers with adjustments made, plus a complete lube of all parts and recommendation for any further work that might be needed to prevent a failure of your system later for only $69,regular price of $89..Recent Review:Very well. High quality work at a reasonable cost. He was willing to work with some of the parts I had already purchased, which saved on the cost of the repair. The door opens and closes smoothly now. I'm very happy with the resultsPaul L.
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman, a Neighborly company, was founded in 1996 and has served nearly 1 million customers across North America. Here are a few reasons why our customers recommend Mr. Handyman to their friends. Mr. Handyman isn't the guy offering home repair services from the back of his pickup truck. Mr. Handyman is your personal home improvement consultant and a trusted, knowledgeable resource that is part of a leading national service franchise. Our experienced, professional home repair and improve..Recent Review:More than prompt response to initial inquiry; available to do the work without delay; very helpful and reliable and competent and trustworthy. I wasn't even there - only communicated by phone and e-mail. I was interested in a bunch of things being done quickly, and Phil made it happen. Job well done - thank you so muchEric L.
- Business Description:We specialize in renovations of residential and investment properties. At KBA Contracting Enterprises we believe in a higher quality of construction and repair work, honesty and integrity. We use standardize rates that are consistent or better than industry standards. All of our work is guaranteed and we will work with you until the work is performed to your expectationsRecent Review:Excellent!!!!!!!! We were so pleased with their work and it being done in a timely fashion. Bruce, Jay and the guys were great to work with and personable. Paying attention to every detail. Straight A's all the wayMark C.
- Business Description:Established in 1948. Fourth owner second generation father and son business. Showroom located on Rte. 28 in Dennisport, MA. Specializing in sales, service and installation of garage doors and electric operators in both residential and commercialRecent Review:They were very responsive in coming out to diagnose problem and to give an estimate on necessary repairs. A technician returned within a few days to install the new garage door opener. All went smoothly and the work area was left in excellent conditionJanet K.
- Business Description:With over ten years of professional,residential and commercial garage door experience, Elite Door Services is a family owned and operated small business that provides its customers with unsurpassed craftsmanship. Whether you need your current garage doors repaired or serviced, or need a new installation, we will work with you to meet your style and budgetary needs. Customer satisfaction is our number one goalRecent Review:Dan came to give me an estimate promptly and on a Saturday. He worked with 2 major brands, Clopay & Haas. We discussed the best choices for my house in New England. I used the online designing tools provided by the 2 companies. I took several months to mull over the designs and quality of the doors I wanted. My father also passed away unexpectedly during this time period so I could not focus on this project nor make a definitive decision. Dan was very patient and emailed me a few times to check on my plans for the project. He was extremely professional in his interaction in person as well as in his emails. His price was competitive, but I had to go with a different, also a very professional, company because it offered upgraded parts & a slightly lower price for the same doors. Dan understood. I recommend him highly for his professionalismZACHARIA and Moneesha Narula-Isaac I.
- Business Description:Serving Boston and Eastern Massachusetts. 100% money back guarantee. Best door price protection and fastest. IDA certified techs. Call us by noon for same day service or it's free! 24 hour live voice- 365 days a year. With many companies calling and listing themselves under "overhead door" or "overhead doors" call the original. The genuine Overhead Door Garage Headquarters – (877) 624-2724Recent Review:It went very well. The woman who answered my call was very helpful and quickly made arrangements for a service call. Within about 2 hours a gentleman, Michael, arrived. He immediately diagnosed the problem and went to work. He completed his work in a little more than an hour and the door seems to be working perfectly now. I was very pleased with my experienceMichael L.
- Business Description:Massachusetts Licensed General Contracting firm, family and woman owned and operated. Whether you would like to remodel a portion of your home, paint - interior or exterior, fix up a room or two, or even build a new home, we are the company for you! We help homeowners to see the true potential in their homes. We collaborate with customers who have an idea, and our designer will help you put your ideas on paper, and then make it a reality in your home. We also have inspection and troubles..Recent Review:Mike satisfied everything a person can desire in a contractor. He assessed my family's project to put in a new 12' by 15' deck expertly. He was very responsive in explaining the work and answering my questions. He priced the job fairly including an Angie's List discount. The only reason my family did not sign the estimate Mike sent us is that the vote was to go with a paver stone patio instead of a deck. The job for which Mike responded with an estimate consisted of a "floating" style deck, with surface preparation, using Veranda composite deckingLOUIS M.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Overall the experience was very positive. The company was able to make the service call within a couple days. They offered an excellent discount on their website, and the resulting price was reasonable. The serviceman was very professional and personable. There was no attempt to recommend unnecessary services. The garage door opener now performs better than when it was first installedMichael H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Osterville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Barrier Window Systems Inc7356 Main St
Westmoreland, New York 13490
- Barrier Window Systems Inc
- Elite Door ServicesPO Box 29 Carver Ma
Carver, Massachusetts 02330
- Elite Door Services
- Island Door381 Old Falmouth Rd 40
Marstons Mills, Massachusetts 02648
- Island Door
- Overhead Door Garage Headquarters145 Tosca Drive
Stoughton, Massachusetts 02072
- Overhead Door Garage Headquarters