Sliding Door Roller Replacement Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2008

19121 N US Hwy 41

Lutz, FL 33549

WE ARE LICENSED GLASS AND GLAZING CONTRACTORS, CARRY LIABILITY INSURANCE AND WORKMAN'S COMP COVERAGE. HIRE A LICENSED CONTRACTOR TODAY! When our family founded Sliding Door Roller Replacement, Inc in 2006, we made a commitment to always treat our customers with respect by offering a high quality product and fair pricing. Over the years, we’ve achieved our good standing in the business community by creating a track record of treating our customers like family. While it is true that we are business owners, we are also regular people who, every so often, need a plumber, an electrician or other repair person to come to our home. We know what it is like to open your door to a stranger, and hope that they care about the quality of their work. Our reputation as a company you can trust comes from always remembering that every house call is more than just a “work order”, it is an invitation to visit your house. We assure you that when you invite us into your home, you will always be happy that you did. WE OFFER 10% OFF THE FIRST PANEL REPAIR FOR ANGIE'S LIST CUSTOMERS. Restrictions for discount: (limited to only one coupon per household/per service call)...

09/20/2021

alla L.

This company was amazing. The entire staff is friendly, quick and they got me in right away. The price was fair and I couldn't be happier to find such amazing contractors. Will tell everybody about them.

Description of Work
sliding door repair and changed glass shower

Category glass repair

06/15/2021

Winston L.

AVOID THIS COMPANY IF YOU HAVE A LARGE SLIDING GLASS DOOR. I called Sliding Door Roller Replacement, Inc. based on the reviews I read. After scheduling an appointment, the representative concluded the call saying 'we don't cover glass breaks if you close the door too hard' (giving me the impression that the new rollers would be incredible). On the day of the appointment, two guys came and disassembled the sliding door (took about an hour). When they were done, there was a slight improvement in performance. Personally, I don't believe they put on the right rollers based on the size and weight of the slider (8'H x 4'W). It's been over a year since the installation, and honestly the door OPERATES WORSE than it did before I called Sliding Door Roller Replacement, Inc. Given their name, you would think they would be experts on sliding door roller replacement. If you have a large sliding glass door, you'll want to HIRE A PROFESSIONAL company that understands the correct roller replacement for a larger slider. I did end up calling the company to see what could be done. Unfortunately for me I was one-month past the warranty. They did offer $25 refund, but really all I want is my sliding glass door to work properly. TERRIBLE OUTCOME AND A COMPLETE WASTE OF $175.00.

Description of Work
Replace Sliding Glass Door Rollers

Category glass repair

01/05/2021

Karen O.

I am so happy with this company! Orr and Melissa came out and in no time transformed a sliding glass door that would barely move (and forget trying to get it to lock), to one that slides with one finger and locks tight! They worked quickly, explained everything to me, and were very friendly and professional. Pricing was fair and WORTH IT! This was a great experience. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Fix a sliding glass door that would barely move.

Category glass repair, doors

05/22/2020

Tiffany and Tom B.

patio sliding glass door roller replacement and track cleaning

Description of Work
Amazing! Very smooth and professional service. Big thank you to Tom and Aaron! They arrived at specified window of time, explained their process, and took pride in their work ensuring I was completely satisfied before leaving. My sliding door feels like new! Would definitely hire again and recommend to anyone.

Category replacement windows, doors

05/10/2020

Martha A.

Excellent work, extremely professional, friendly, knowledgeable. We purchased a house and I thought I was going to have to replace the two sets of sliding doors but after finishing, my sliding doors are like brand new.

Description of Work
Sliding doors repair

Category locksmith, doors

01/16/2020

Patricia D.

Amazing! Brian and Christian replaced the sliding door rollers. Prior to the repair, we had to push the sliding doors open using brute strength - afterwards we could slide them open with our pinkie fingers! They did a fantastic job, on time, very thorough, exceptional workers! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
sliding door roller replacement

Category doors

Thank you so much for the review! Glad we were able to help you!

10/03/2019

Maria C.

I highly recommended Michelle and her amazing crew! Scheduling and quote was a breeze and they arrived promptly to access the work needed. They worked quickly and efficiently and saved me thousands by repairing a door that I was previously told could only be replaced( by a different company). They are excellent and I recommend them to everyone!

Description of Work
Sliding door repair

Category screen repair, doors

07/30/2019

SIERRA K.

I had this company come out to fix my sliding doors and would HIGHLY recommend. They were extremely professional and knew exactly what they were doing. The work was done quickly and the prices were great too. They also scheduled me quickly and came right out. Awesome company and great guys! I will definitely be using them again and telling everyone to use them also.

Description of Work
Sliding door roller replacement, handles and locks, track, etc.

05/25/2019

Mary S.

The two technicians, Ross and Brian were 1. On time. 2. Very clear in describing the problems and how they should be fixed 3. Quick and efficient I would definitely hire this vendor again.

Description of Work
Needed work on 5 sets of sliders, including replacing rollers, cleanup, etc

04/02/2019

Constance F.

I highly recommend Sliding Door Roller Replacement. This is more than a 5 star business. I needed the rollers/wheels replaced on the sliding glass door of my rental unit at Fletcher’s Mill. Setting up a service appointment was a breeze and quite delightful with the very personable Maria, who is a wealth of knowledge. On the scheduled repair day, my tenant received a phone call from the supervisor, named Or, 30 minutes before the appointment letting her know that they were on their way. I also received a phone call from the supervisor, Or, when he arrived with the other tech at my unit. Or took pictures of the old worn out wheels as they removed them, a picture of the new rollers as they were installing them, and before & after pictures of the track they cleaned. Also visible in the pictures was the quilted blue cloth that they placed over my carpet so there was no mess. After completion, Or texted the pictures to me and called again to let me know they were done. He then THANKED ME for allowing them to repair my slider! As soon as they left, my tenant called me to rave about the technicians; their professionalism, their expertise, their promptness, their friendliness, and their tidiness. My tenant even asked for business cards to recommend this company to others. Doing business with Sliding Door Roller Replacement Inc. was a real joy.

Description of Work
Replace rollers on sliding door and clean track.

03/28/2019

Pam W.

Excellent - these guys (Justin & Brian) were very professional. Showed up earlier than expected, cleaned the track, replaced rollers, balanced & leveled the door, and ensured it locked as if it was brand new. The went over the warranty and discussed the do's and don'ts of sliding glass doors. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat and will sing praises through the community. Thanks guys for the awesome work! Truly another satisfied customer.

Description of Work
roller replacement on large sliding glass door

11/16/2018

JOANNA V.

Justin and Angel were great! They looked at each of the three sets of sliding doors to our pool area. Work was only required on one panel (most used door to the patio). Justin explained exactly what he was going to do, work was completed in a very short time and the results are excellent. Price was reasonable, so for future roller replacements I know who to call.

Description of Work
Roller replacement for sliding door to patio

11/14/2018

Nancy L.

Professional, efficient. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replacement of rollers on a slider.

08/31/2018

Julia A.

Justin and Steven did a great job. My sliding door is better than new.

Description of Work
sliding door rollers replaced

08/20/2018

Claudia O.

Very well!! We were very impressed with the service from making the appointment to the technicians and end result. Great staff and work!

Description of Work
Roller replacement and track cap.

08/15/2018

Bill G.

Replaced rollers and serviced 5 sliding glass doors to the Lanai/Pool area. The company was responsive to my request for a service date, they were on time as promised. Justin and Steven did an outstanding job on site and were done in about an hour. Very professional from start of the inquiry for service to finish - I would hire Sliding Doors Roller Replacement again. Doors slide like silk now. Well done folks.

Description of Work
Replaced rollers on 5 sliding glass doors to Lanai area

07/24/2018

Albert & Mary Ann S.

Our sliding glass door was very hard to open. The two technicians were on time and very professional they explained every thing they did. I would recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Replace rollers

06/25/2018

Janet B.

It was really a great experience. Professional, efficient and HONEST! I was given several options ( fix both doors in the set, fix just the door I used, etc.) After they fixed the problem, they showed me how to adjust the lock myself so that it worked easily. I am so relieved that I did not have to get a new door.. I was dreading the visit, afraid that the door would be declared hopeless. I can now open this heavy 30 year old door with one finger. Also I found a coupon, which they, of course, honored.

Description of Work
Had 10' sliders that I really struggled to open.

Category remodeling, doors

05/21/2018

William D.

This company had serviced a sliding glass door in our family room several years ago. We called them, got a quote, and scheduled the service. The person who answered our call was very friendly and professional, as was the crew of two who came to do the repair. They arrived as scheduled, inspected the door, replaced the rollers, and cleaned the track. They also inspected the door they serviced several years ago. The work was done efficiently and professionally, and we were completely satisfied with the work they did. They explained in detail their warranty, and thanked us for our business.

Description of Work
Large sliding glass door in the living room was hard to open and close.

04/30/2018

Jane W.

The guys were fast and efficient. I felt like they were honest.

Description of Work
roller replacement/cleaning

04/23/2018

Scott M.

Team of 2 worked diligently and cleaned/ adjusted all tracks and replaced all the old rollers, adding 2 rollers and replacing the 2 older ones for a total of 4. Everything works great. The cost adds up quickly. It was $150/ panel.

Description of Work
Cleaned and replaced rollers on sliding doors

04/06/2018

Erin O.

I left a voicemail on Thursday night when my sliding glass door got pushed off the track by the repeated hard pushes we were making just to open it. As I had guests in from Chicago and they just wanted to be out by the pool, I was anxious to get this door fixed as soon as possible. My call was returned first thing Friday morning and OR and Justin were out at 1 PM after confirming this time would work. The door was opening and closing like new in no time! I am so pleased! The only thing that could have been better was the cost. I received a 10% discount from being part of Angie's list but I still feel the amount paid was a little high. I booked this anyway because I was ok with the higher price since they got it done so quickly which was very important to me.

Description of Work
Replace rollers in sliding glass door

03/26/2018

Susan S.

The two technicians called ahead and arrived on time. Service was performed cleanly, professionally, promptly and successfully. Doors that were extremely hard to operate are now easy and smooth. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needed these services.

Description of Work
Large set of 4 sliding glass doors were hard to operate

Category glass repair, doors

12/29/2017

Kim Z.

Awesome! Avi and Company (gentleman from Rhode Island, forgot his name) did a fantastic job. Someone told me I had to replace my doors, not! They work like brand new, even better.

Description of Work
Replaced rollers for 2 doors.

12/13/2017

Lisa S.

Kyle and Or were fantastic! The house was built in 1995 and poorly maintained. The first sliding door was so bad you had to yank it open or closed, it wouldn't lock, and the handle had broken off from all the force exerted on it. It works so well after Kyle and Or repaired it (glides with practically one finger) that I asked them to stay and do 5 more doors. The men were right on time, careful with the doors and they cleaned up the old parts perfectly. Michelle in the office was very patient, professional and thorough in explaining things and I highly recommend this company. Yes, they get a super service vote from me and I see why they have such a great reputation!

Description of Work
Needed an old sliding glass door's rollers replaced and a new door handle.

Estevez Remodeling

Estevez Remodeling business will take care of any area in the remodeling of kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, and any other kind of remodeling at your place. From putting floors, doors, windows, cabinets, plumbing, electricity installation or any other issue at your house.

Offers by Estevez Remodeling  on Angi
    Zoom Locksmith

Zoom locksmith can do it all. Fast and Reliable service. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Pinellas Patio Doors and Glass Repair

We are a Professional Family business that focuses on quality repair that can be completed same day or as soon as possible. We have 20+ years of experience and have been in the industry for three generations. Our staff is friendly knowledgeable and fast. We look forward to give you a free estimate over the phone or in person.

SCC131151520
    08/16/2018

Family Owned & Operated since 2006! Licensed Glass & Glazing Contractor with State of Florida. Roller Repair, Roller Replacement, Roller Upgrades & Installation. Roller Replacement. Window Repairs. Track Repairs, Window Repairs, Sliding Glass Door Adjustments. Double Bolt Security Locks. Roller & Track Upgrades. Standard Locks and Handle repair & replacement. Glass Replacement.