All Pros Construction

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2012

ALL PROS CONSTRUCTION is a licensed and insured general contracting company who guarantees to exceed your construction and remodeling expectations. We are a company based on honesty and we pride ourselves on our quality workmanship and hundreds of satisfied customers. Choosing ALL PROS CONSTRUCTION for your next project will give you the peace of mind that comes from working with a company that has a record of stability and will be here for many years to come....

LA Quality Services

Style Painting, Inc

Looking for a company you can trust to complete your painting job? With 16 years experience rest assured that you don’t have to look anymore! Style Painting is here to answer your questions, help you define your goals, and provide top services to complete whatever painting job you have in mind. We use only the best quality paint, the newest technology, and expert painters to create a new look for your home. Update with the latest trends in home colors creating a beautiful style throughout your interior, or give the outside of your home a makeover with fresh paint that will make it look new again.

Offers by Style Painting, Inc on Angi
LET ME DO IT Painting

"Thanks for the opportunity! Carlos here, owner of LET ME DO IT Painting. I would like you to know that our team is made up of honest and experienced painters that you can trust. A professional prep work and cleaning are our difference, followed by a good communication. I'm looking forward to do business with you and make you one more of my happy clients! " - Owner

02/16/2014

Perfect! I could not ask for better service or results. Rene and his crew are incredible. Professional and efficient. The house looked so good that we hated to rehang pictures. We spent time just admiring the handiwork and planning the next project for Beautify!

Description of Work
Painted living room, dining room and hallway

01/24/2014

We thought the service was good. Scheduling was easy and they were very accommodating with working with us. Two people came out to do the work and it took about 2-3 days to complete. I would recommend them to others and we had no complaints.

Description of Work
I purchased the big deal for $399 for 2 Interior Painters for a Day. They painted the inside of the windows. The work we needed required more than what the deal entailed so we had to pay for additional hours.

10/21/2013

Fantastic! This was the second time I've used Rene - their work is great, they are neat and professional and punctual. Absolutely recommend them.

Description of Work
Removed old wallpaper, repaired walls and painted all interior rooms

06/26/2013

EXCELLENT! Rene would respond to emails and phone calls in less than 12 hours. He explained the job completely and possible problems that might be encountered. The cost for the paint was very reasonable. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Painted back hallway.

04/11/2013

The painter was excellent - prompt, neat, efficient, and pleasant. The work was completed in a very timely manner and done well. My kitchen was cleaner after they left than before! Rene also stopped by the first day to introduce me to the painter, which I appreciated and came by to make sure it was completed to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Rene came and assessed the job that needed to be done and gave me an estimate. He was very late due to an appointment and did not call, hence the lower score on punctuality. The job was to remove wallpaper in my kitchen and repaint it. His worker stripped wallpaper; fixed cracks in wall; cleaned, primed, painted walls, trim, and ceiling. The painter was excellent - prompt, neat, effecient, and pleasant. The work was completed in a very timely manner and done well. My kitchen was cleaner after they left than before! Rene also stopped by the first day to introduce me to the painter, which I appreciated and came by to make sure it was completed to my satisfaction.

Category interior painters

Commercial & residential interior and exterior painting & restoration.

Check, PayPal