Real estate agents earn a commission when they sell a property. Most often, the commission is 6% of the final sale price. But did you know you may be able to negotiate your realtor fees? Learn how you might be able to negotiate a lower realtor commission.
Get matched with top real estate agents in Scott, LA
There are 3 highly-rated local real estate agents.
Recent Real Estate Agent Reviews in Scott
- VAN EATON & ROMERO INCMy wife and I were looking to buy our first house, and we wanted to make sure we chose the right agent to represent us. We spent a month or two going to open houses, looking at prospective houses and looking at prospective agents. We met Mr. Allen Duhe (a Van Eaton Romero agent) at an open house. Right off the bat, he struck us as professional, courteous and knowledgeable. The one word I would use to describe Mr. Duhe is ETHICAL. The man would go out of his way to do everything by the book, treating both parties fairly and equitably. Anyway, Allen was very open to taking us around house hunting and even meeting us in general to answer questions we had. He was usually good about taking/returning calls (and also at keeping his phone off while with clients), and he's good about returning texts, too. Allen was clearly knowledgeable about the area and the local real estate market, this was especially apparent when we ventured into St. Martin parish looking for houses. One other thing is that if the financing isn't going very well, apparently Mr. Duhe will camp out at the mortgage specialist's office and stay until things are assuredly going more smoothly. I mentioned that Allen was ethical, and this was extremely important to us as we chose him to represent us as a dual agent, which is something I wouldn't feel comfortable doing with just anyone. The house we chose to go with was one of his listings (a nice, contemporary house near the park). He asked us earnestly if we felt comfortable using him as a dual agent and clearly would not have minded if we chose to use a different buyer's agent. Once we chose him, everything else went smoothly. The offer/counter offer dealing went great, the mortgage process went great, the inspections went great, and the close went great. Allen was a great Realtor to us, and if his performance was what could be expected of other Van Eaton Romero agents, I'd recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat
- Melanie LunnAlthough Melanie Lunn was not available to help me with the selling of my house, she put me in touch with Susa Strait, VanEaton and Romero Realty. Awesome service and very professional. Highly recommend her~
- Par Realty LLPPeggy worked tirelessly on this listing. Multiple roadblocks stood in the way of getting this sale completed including mortgage companies not willing to work with us on multiple offers. Peggy never gave up and always had a positive attitude and without her the sale would not have been possible. She was always available and responded quickly to my request. You will not find a better realtor in Lafayette
- Par Realty LLPMrs. Peggy helped us search for a house for about three months, never trying to make us settle for something we didn't want. She was always ready and willing to give us her advice and professional opinion when we needed it the most. She is there for you when ever you need her. We called her at 9:30 at night to make an appointment with her for the next morning, and she did with no problem at all. Mrs. Peggy handles everything, from phone calls to appointments. If you want a professional with years of knowledge Mrs. Peggy Richard Grace is the one for you! Thanks! Ashley and Shan
- Keller Williams Realty - Andy HodesAndy did excellent work, and was very responsive. He always kept me up to date, and was a very good man.
- Par Realty LLPPeggy Richard Grace was a complete professional, and very responsive to our needs. She is very knowledgeable about homes in the Lafayette area, punctual, and doesn't push the buyer into a purchase that doesn't fit their needs. She helped us find the perfect home for our family, and helped us negotiate a fair price. She is very patient, but when it comes time to do business, she does not hesitate, and will NOT leave you hanging . Her office and staff, including Laney, are very professional
- Ronald RichardIt was a great experience. He bent over backwards to look out for our interests. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend his services to anyone.
- Tory MatthewsHaving been involved in the Real Estate Industry for over 30 years myself, I can say Tory is an excellent agent, who always keeps her clients best interest in mind throughout the entire transaction. Her in depth knowledge and experience in Real estate provides her the ability to eliminate any surprises and to overcome any obstacles that might occur in the transaction quickly and responsibly. I highly recommend Tory to anyone who wants a smooth home sale or home purchase
- Melanie LunnThey are excellent. She is very thorough and just very knowledgeable about the area and we have used her four times. I would continue to use them.
- VAN EATON & ROMERO INCThey helped us find our house. They were really nice. I called them when we were looking at a house in November and they were the one to send someone in. We dint really have anyone, whom we could talk to or talking to a realtor, so they set us up with somebody there,who could help us. There was no service fee but they helped us find the house. I would use them again in the future
Real Estate Agent in Scott
- Business Description:Our Services: Angel L. provides FREE in-home estimates to it’s clients and has many gleaming reviews! We also provide Real Estate services to our clients needing additional assistance to list and purchase a home. Angel L. takes all of the stress from moving away. We provide you with top movers, downsizing services, packing, staging and relocation. We can stand toe to toe with any of our leading competitors. We stand to be the best in the industry and truly care about our clients experience. O..Recent Review:The movers were wonderful. They were patient with us and packed everything well in the truck. I highly recommend them!Christie F.
- Business Description:Our mission at Lewis' Pressure Washing and Deep Cleaning LLC is to not only meet our clients expectations, but to exceed them and produce high quality results. With our client's satisfaction and approval in mind, we deliver a service that is customer approved and highly recommended. As your service professionals we believe that our jobs are not done until our clients' hearts have been woRecent Review:They had two people washing my home and one person cleaning my driveway. They were done in about 1 hour. They were very professional and cared about me being happy with their work. Great company and I will call use them againGwendolyn L.
- Business Description:I am a Louisiana Notary Public commissioned since 2003 in Lafayette, Acadia, Vermilion and Saint Landry Parishes. I am National Notary Association Certified Signing Agent and have a excellent background check with the National Notary Association. I carry $25,000 E&O insurance and $10,000 notary bond. My services are provided to the Public, Signing Agencies, Law Firms, Lenders and Title & Escrow Companies. The services I provide, but not limited to, are as follows: Notary Public Signings and L..Recent Review:I called Guy, mentioned I sold my vehicle and he was able to guide me through the necessary steps needed to properly transfer title to the purchaser. I had previously called a few others but none were able to help in the timeframe needed. You can truly feel and see his genuineness and thoroughness while speaking and meeting with him. He was very helpful through the entire process and even drove out to meet me. I will be using him again when I have another item to notarizeJoshua L.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Realtors helping you buy sale build homes
- Business Description:Maggie has over 25 years of auctioning experience and is committed to giving you competent advice, honest and efficient service, and her expertise in appraisals. She specializes in estate and probate auctions, as well as insurance, IRS and divorce, offering certified appraisals in all areas of property. Additional DBA - Auction BlockRecent Review:We had great difficulty on several occasions getting in touch with this company to find out what was going on with our furniture. They finally let us know that they were having an auction on a Monday afternoon. <br /> They sold an antique oak table for $10, a cherry dining room table and 6 chairs for $20, poker table with poker chips and card shuffler, burled wood coffee table, Flexsteel sofa, end table, two wing back chairs, and a cherry liquor cabinet for a grand total of $397. Their commision was $138.95, leaving us with a grand check of 258.05. This after paying them $250 to move the articles to their site. <br /> It makes on wonder if they don't have friends and/or family invited to the auctions to acquire things to sell for great profit at a later time and different place. <br /> I would not have used them in the first place if Everything But the House had been able to accept furniture at the time. Would have done much better selling on Craig's List. <br /> <br /Ann B.
- Business Description:Best Nationwide Car Shipping with affordable rates and superior customer service. Plan ahead and save money. No deposit required. Ship your car safely and affordably. Established over 15 years. A+ rated with BBB. Open & enclosed, door to door auto transport. MILITARY, STUDENT, SENIOR, MULTIPLE CAR DISCOUNTS. Family owned and will work directly with the owner from start to finish. We provide honest quotes and spend the time it takes with our customers to offer a rate that meets their needs...Recent Review:They were responsive to the inquiry and price competitive. The car was picked up in short order and arrived a couple of days later. I've been through this drill before and been unhappy, but these folks were very goodLarry W.
- Business Description:Property Tax Consultants, Experts in Lowering Property Taxes Nationwide. Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Non-Profit Property Owners can SAVE MONEY ON their Property Tax Bill. $100 off the Flat Rate Fee Service. Call For an Analysis and you may Qualify For a REFUND $$$
- Business Description:Dan Mackey is a loan officer in the Baton Rouge office of Assurance Financial. He joined the team in December of 2011. Dan has been a specialist in the mortgage & real estate industry for more than 33 years, offering a wide range of knowledge on all perspectives of the loan and transaction process for both purchases and refinances. He is licensed through the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry. Dan is an active member of the Baton Rouge community, with memberships in the LA M..
- Business Description:Vilaggio is the only real estate website where buyers and sellers can deal directly with one another entirely FREE. It is also the first of its kind to allow buyers and sellers to negotiate contracts of real property through our online portal. 1: We allow buyers and sellers to use our site to conduct a real estate transaction 100% FREE. No other website does this, there is always a hidden fee or a catch somewhere. 2: We are the only website in existence today that allows buyers to submi..Recent Review:I would like to say how Michael Schlotthauer was very professional and helped us so much with this being our first home purchase. Also he made sure we had looked at everything from all sides of the process and made sure we had all of paperwork done in a timely manner also made sure the other parties was doing their part in the purchasing process. I would recommend Michael to all of my family and friendsDavid C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate agent articles
Buying a house can be an exciting and scary adventure for anyone. Real estate agents share some of the common missteps first-timers make when buying a house.
While a home inspector will check these items for you, you can do a preliminary inspection yourself before you even make an offer on a home.
Find real estate agents in
- Grand Coteau
- Breaux Bridge
- Church Point
- Saint Martinville
real estate agents in Scott
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Star Drone Video and Photography services 1006 Stemwood Dr
- 5 Star Drone Video and Photography services
- Acadiana Metro Realty110 Travis St. 140
- All American Transfer and Storage Inc2112 N University Ave
- Allstar Janitorial Service LLCPO Box 101
- Angel L. Moving Company3275 N Ardenwood Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Angela Cormier900 South College Road, Suite 100
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Auctions By Maggie Inc3350 Harrison Ave
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- Acadiana Metro Realty
- Daniel Mackey - Assurance Financial Group4884 Bluebonnet Blvd
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Daniel Mackey - Assurance Financial Group
- Emberwood Apartments100 S Meyers Dr
- Emberwood Apartments
- Hot-Rod Realty & Investments LLC1200 North Federal Highway, Suite 200,
Boca Raton,, Florida
- Hot-Rod Realty & Investments LLC
- Leona Lacombe with Keller Williams Realty Acadiana900 S. College St. Ste 100
- Louisiana Commercial Realty, LLC6048 Laurel St
New Orleans, Louisiana
- Leona Lacombe with Keller Williams Realty Acadiana
- Mike Matte, Realtor, Coldwell Banker Pelican110 Travis St. Suite 3
- Mike Matte, Realtor, Coldwell Banker Pelican
- Oil City Appraisals PO Box 51812
- Oil City Appraisals
- Vilaggio1000 Centregreen Way
Cary, North Carolina
- Your Southern Real Estate Co.221 Southpark Rd C5
- Your Southern Real Estate Co.