The staircase is the centerpiece of your home, and it’s important it looks the part. If you wish to upgrade the spindles and railing to fit your modern home, here are a few ideas and go-to tips to refresh your stair style.
Get matched with top carpenters in Waynesburg, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local carpenters.
Recent Woodworking Reviews in Waynesburg
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- All things woodExcellent quality work! I had 2 dressers, an entertainment center, and an end table built. All were exactly what I asked for and were reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend!
- D&R Home Services IncWe recently got a contract on our home. The inspection was performed and of course there is always a nit picky list as a result. We needed mortar repair, soft wood repair and flashing repair as well as have a baseboard put back that was taken off for electrical repair. D & R called promptly to set up an appointment for the repair estimate was on time, provided an estimate quickly, answered questions and provided their professional insight. I e-mailed them asking when they could start and within the week they had started the job and completed it within less than 2 full days. We have had work done previously on our home - this was the best experience yet. With over 20 years of home ownership and hiring many a company I couldn't be more pleased. We had called some mortar repair and chimney repair companies who wanted to charge thousands of dollars as they wanted to bring out scaffolding or an electric lift. Bill performed the chimney repair on a 40 foot ladder and knocked the chimney work out and did a great job!!! He redid the work that was done when we bought the house 7 years ago. The previous job never looked good now it looks seamless. If you have something large or small you will be pleased with the knowledge and professionalism of both Rusty and Bill. Recently I had heard a co-worker talking about the work they had performed using Angie's list in another state. The gentleman said he uses the people off of Angie's list for everything and has been 100% satisfied. This is my first time using Angie's list and I am 100% satisfied
- Cherrywood Custom WoodworkingRyan drove all the way out to our home on a Saturday. He took very precise measurements and taped everything out in order for me to "see" the design prior to finalizing. He told me when to expect the completion and install. He was right on time. Never had to run him down or try to figure out if he was ever coming back. He communicated with me thru the entire process. He did a great job at a reasonable rate
- Cherrywood Custom WoodworkingHe did a great job. Our mantel was more of a "shadow box" since we have a stone mantel that is built in to the rest of the fireplace. The new mantel looks like it was always there, and I love that my drawers soft-close now without having to pay for new cabinets.
- House DoctorsThe gentleman was very professional and very pleasant to talk to. He even called when he was going to be 10 minutes late. All work was done on time and we were very satisfied with the results.His final price was below the original estimate. We will definitely call on him again.
- Ken Skinner ConstructionWonderful!! So prompt, pleasant to work with and the attention to detail is amazing. Ken came HIGHLY recommended from many people in the oldham county area. You just don't get quality work like this anymore. I thought he was so great, I asked him back to gut and remodel two bathrooms! I've seen many homes he's built. Beautiful quality work. God has blessed him with a gift
- Blumberg Cabinetry and ConstructionI have a long history with this company. While i was working for my previous employer, Tate Blumberg and coworkers/employees did an entire remodel of a whole house for us. They gutted the whole thing and remade it from the ground up - including structural work, plumbing, electrical, tiling, hardwood floors. They job was perfect and exactly what we asked for. Later, they built a huge wrap around deck on the 'master' house. Now that I own a home, we knew who we wanted to build our garage. Mr. Blumberg came to our house and allowed us to describe what kind of building we wanted. He came back with questions that narrowed down our ideas into a design. He has now visited us 3 times and we have a design and a very competitive quote. Mr. Blumberg is very adept at his profession. He is precise, honest and hardworking. He is one of very few builders who do not require that you have blueprints - he is very willing to work with your ideas to get you exactly what you want, and will present the pros and cons of your choices - for expense, aesthetics, functionality, etc. We have also had Mr. Blumberg build a white oak pergola on a rental house that we own, which was so exactly what we wanted that we are having him build one on our house, too
- Putty's MaintenanceHe has made other repairs to the roof in the past and rebuilt steps. He is good at his work. He shows up on time and comes when he says he will. His pricing is average and the quality of his work is very good. I will use him again.
- Chris Henkel CarpentryChris' work is always top notch. He shows up when scheduled and works quickly and efficiently. The ceiling job took a day, and Chris cleaned up after himself and was cheerful and unobtrusive. He's a very careful worker. The door was one I bout on craigslist and was probably more difficult to install than a new one, and it was to be put on an old farmhouse with a probably not square opening. Again, great job with no complaints from him. Job done efficiently and well. He even braved the neighbors' dog with pups. It's really hard to find someone who cares about the quality of his work like Chris does. He's a terrific problem solver too
Woodworkers in Waynesburg
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:For four generations our family has been building custom pool tables, restoring antique billiard tables and everything in between. If you need your pool table moved, recovered or restored....or are looking for that one-of-a-kind, unique table to be designed just for you, let us put our experience and dedication to work for you. We also design and build reasonably priced custom bars, entertainment centers and furniture. Call or email us today for a no-cost, no-obligation estimate on a piece ..Recent Review:We recently moved and my movers had set up the billard table frame and slate. They were not experienced with doing a billards table install so I had Bluegrass Billards and Woodwork finish the job by leveling the table and getting the felt back on. I was glad to have professionals finish the install. They knew what needed to be done and did a fantastic job. During the install they corrected some things the movers had done when doing the initial setup. I would definitely call them again if I need to move the table or replace the feltRichard C.
- Business Description:Jonathan Benson has been working with wood for over 30 years. He earned a Master's Degree in Furniture Design from the Rhode Island School of Design, has taught woodworking at the college level for 10 years. and has written several books, authored numerous articles and lectured extensively on topics related to woodworking and furniture design. Installations available in the DC Metropolitan AreaRecent Review:How could this company come to Illinois from Virginia??? Good question. The answer is. He didn’t. No one responded from my area. I did the work. But I bet this guy would have done it the same way I did. Looks terrific. ThankGayle P.
- Business Description:Dixon Designs and Construction is a Design/Build company. The traditional approach to construction involves a designer on one side and a contractor on the other. In the Design/Build approach, there is only one point of contact in the construction process. In this approach, you and Dixon Designs and Construction act as a team in determining the requirements and specifications of any new project. This approach is timelier, less costly, and more enjoyable to everyone involved. *10% MILITARY DIS..Recent Review:Stairs are looking beautiful couldn't ask for better jobGreg J.
- Business Description:Design, manufacture and install custom cabinetry. We also specialize in refinishing existing cabinetry.Recent Review:They did a great job. They were timely. They did what they said they were gonna do. It looked great after the service was done.Dwain W.
- Business Description:Rhino Shield permanent exterior ceramic paint coating is a long-lasting paint alternative that gives your home and office exterior the appearance of fresh paint but offers the longevity of vinyl siding product. Rhino Shield offers you the "Ultimate Paint Job" and is the leader in home and business exterior ceramic coating technology. Rhino Shield is backed with a 25 year transferable warranty that you will never have to paint again. Don't Paint, Don't Vinyl...Go RhinoRecent Review:This company is crap. Do not ever use Rhino Sheild. They will screw you on the warranty anyway they can. The little mexican dude did not even care. He said we can provide you with the paint and you have to pay labor. He argued with me that they couldn't cover it because of mother nature and it has faded so bad. I am embarrassed to have it on my house. What good is it to have a good 25 yr paint job when it didn't even last 7 years RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS CRAP COMPANY AND JUST HIRE A GOOD PAINTER AND GET GOOD PAINKevin C.
- Business Description:We are a family remodeling and addition business that has served Central Kentucky for over 15 years. We take pride in our craftsmanship and look forward to making your home ideas a reality.Recent Review:We have lived in a home built by Dennis Palmer for 5 years. We have had to endure flooding in the living area of our home. Dennis and Denise Palmer told us upon buying our home that a French drain would fix "the small water issue". We believed them. However after going that route we discovered the issue was a major flooding problem. We have installed a drain pipe that runs in our back yard along with 3 sump pumps. We STILL get rainwater in our home. Dennis Palmer knew this house had it's problems because he built it. I hold him fully accountable. He did not install proper drainage for our home and denies any wrong doing. We also encountered a water line that was not capped off. It caused damage to our kitchen walls, cabinets, counters and floor. These are just two of the many problems we have encountered while living here. We do not recommend any business with Dennis Palmer, Kyle Palmer or Denise Palmer who sells homes built by this man. We have had and continue to have extreme heartache and financial strain living here. Find any business other than Palmer homes Renovations and RemodelingBrittany T.
- Business Description:House Doctors is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to trea..Recent Review:Told me they were replacing shingles. Charged me for same, but only trimmed and glued shingles. I was there and the guy they sent was there less than 45 minutes total.Jerry B.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Business owner's background is in custom upscale home building, so his service includes an upscale perspective for improving projects and a standard of excellence. Subcontractors and employees have many years of a loyal working relationship to Harrison Remodeling. Billing procedures can vary depending on the project owner's needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful woodworker articles
Curious pets, water exposure, and old caulk are possible causes of damaged or broken baseboards, trim, or crown moldings. Restore this wood to protect it from dust and insects with these simple, low-cost tips on how to fix baseboards.
Your new roof looks perfect, and you’ve waited weeks for it to be complete. But now there’s already a leak in your roof, so what do you do? Using this guide, you’ll learn the steps to take to avoid further damage and repair your roof.
Find carpenters in
- Crab Orchard
- Science Hill
- Mount Vernon
- Junction City
- Paint Lick
- East Bernstadt
carpenters in Waynesburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Dayhill wood works182 Dayhill rd
- Dayhill wood works
- Hammer Down ConstructionPO Box 73
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handymen Contractors833 Pleasant Grove Loop
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- House Doctors159 Woodland Drive
- Hammer Down Construction
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J & K Roofing & Services317 harding st
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- JAM Contracting, Inc414 Fairview ST.
- Jonathan Benson Custom Furniture10842 Greene Dr
- J & K Roofing & Services
- Lawhorn Electric, LLC140 Garden Avenue
- Lawhorn's Construction1115 Parton Rd
- LCW Cabinets and Countertops3030 Battlefield Rd
- Lees Construction136 Harrisburg ave
- Little Sunshine Painting441 Lin Wal Rd
- Low-Bid Home Alterations & Repairs198 Dantley Dr
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Lawhorn Electric, LLC
- marrosso Contracting197 Massey Lane
- MIDWEST CABINET SUPPLIER INC23355 LOUISVILLE NASHVILLE Building H
West Point, Kentucky
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
- Mitchell Construction LLC342 Calvert Dr
- Molloys Construction1696 st rt 293
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- marrosso Contracting
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling