SUNSHINE MAINT

Founded 1995 • With Angi since December 2011

Laminate counter top replacement, small to medium appliance install, plumbing fixture replacement, toilet replacement, vanity replacement, lighting/ceiling fan replacement. Any other tasks you have, just ask and I will let you know if it is an available service.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Family owned and operated. Been in business since 1995 as a sole proprietor. served central KY for 25 years. Me and my wife work as a team to get the job done. I offer a variety of services, in small job home improvement/maintenance. These range from appliance install, plumbing fixture replacement (showers by assessment only), kitchen/bath cabinet install, vanity and laminate top install. I offer lawn mowing and trimming service as well as other yard work and more, just ask. look forward to helping you with your project! thanks Clarence Dewit ...

Handy House Cleaning

Velazquez Flooring

Velazquez Flooring LLC we are a company around kentucky we provide our best services with professionalism and onestidad we take with responsibility our clients and we guarantee our services. Put your project in our hands and your house It will be new again. We are ready to work with you and provide you with the best of our services Flooring installation Hardwood refinish Hardwood floors installation Tile Laminate Carpet Kitchen and bathroom remodeling Exterior and interior paint Fire place Roofing General remodeling Contact us today 8596184364

H2O Maestro

H20 Maestro was established in 2009, as the plumbing division of Fayette Heating & Air. With over 45 years of combined experience, our company stays committed to providing a quality product to our clients with integrity and outstanding service. As the Official Plumbing Company of UK Athletics, we are ready to help 24/7/365 with any plumbing emergency. From new Water Heaters to drain cleanings, we do it all!

11/10/2020

Clarence and Lynette did a wonderful job on storm door and front door repairs to my dad’s home. They communicated with me as needed and were on time and friendly to work with. I knew right away they were reliable and honest, and the repairs went just as Clarence had predicted when he came by to look at the work to give me an estimate. I will definitely use them again for future repairs. They’re ve...

Description of Work
front and storm door repairs

Category handyman service

Thanks again for choosing Sunshine maintenance

10/28/2020

My husband and I were very satisfied with all repairs as well as the cost. There were many more over the 25 years we have known Clarence and Lynette. I have since sold my home and continue to use Sunshine Maintenance in my new location.

Description of Work
Subflooring repair Vinyl repair Move kitchen cabinet higher over stove and placement of microware In its place also trimmed top 8f cabinet Replaced rotting wood deck step Fixed leak under sink Installed new toilets Repaired wooden outside window ledge Fixed my LG high end gas stove

Category ceramic tile,countertops,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,ceiling fans

Thank you for taking time to review. also the opportunity to help you with all the projects over the years.

10/27/2020

I am happy to offer this review of Sunshine Maintenance. Maybe you can relate to my past experiences with residential service people: More often than not, it seems like the most important thing to them is get in and get out as fast as possible. Cutting corners, ignoring details, doing the least they can get by with is the norm. Everything those types are is everything Clarence and Linelle are not....

Description of Work
See below.

Category handyman service

Hello, I appreciate you taking the time to post this excellent review. Lynette and I appreciate how easy you and your wife make our jobs when we are there. We look forward to helping with future projects. Thank you

10/26/2020

Mr. Clarence Dewitt worked tirelessly to complete the job he was hired to do. He is competent and knowledgeable. We found him to be very honest , helpful and informative in anything we ask him About the job and product. We would gladly hire him to do any job we needed done.

Description of Work
Plumbing and countertop installation

Category countertops,plumbing,ceiling fans

I am glad you were pleased with my work. I look forward to hearing from you for future projects. Thanks Clarence

10/26/2020

Excellent, very professional work.

Description of Work
Repair, Window Install, Heater Install, Dishwasher install, Numerous water Pipeing repair/replacement.

Category handyman service,lighting,plumbing,ceiling fans

Thank you for taking time to review my work. I look forward to helping you in the future.

ALL HANDYMAN SERVICES (ONLY SERVICES NOT REQUIRING A LICENSED PLUMBER OR ELECTRICIAN)CERAMIC TILE FLOORING ,LAMINATE COUNTER TOPS, PREFINISHED WOOD FLOOR, LAMINATE FLOOR, KITCHEN CABINET INSTALLATION,REPLACEMENT OF SMALL AND LARGE APPLIANCES,PLUMBING REPLACEMENTS FAUCETS TOILETS VANITIES, ALSO INTERIOR CUSTOM TRIM CROWN MOLDING BASE WINDOW AND DOOR TRIM, TILE SPLASH/FLOOR, LAMINATE FLOOR

NO PROJECTS THAT REQUIRE LICENSED PLUMBER OR ELECTRICIAN MOST EXISTING PLUMBING PROJECTS DO NOT REQUIRE A LICENSED PLUMBER OR ELECTRICIAN, NO WATER HEATERS