Will an annual tune-up extend the life of your air conditioner? Read on to learn the average cost of an AC tune-up, and whether it’s worth the price tag.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Murray, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Murray
- Harpers Heating & CoolingI had an ongoing issue with the furnace malfunctioning for 3-4 years. Since I live in a rental, I didn't get to choose the repairman and the one who had been coming had no idea what was wrong. Since it was working again by the time he arrived, he really did fix anything. He changed the thermostat once and pecked around on things the other times but admitted he had no idea what was wrong. When the young man from Harpers showed up, he listened to what I told him the "symptoms" were and almost immediately went to the furnace and identified the problem. He had it fixed in less than a half hour and when I say fixed, I mean FIXED. It has been about 6 weeks now and there has been no more problems. Harper's has knowledgeable and competent technicians and I'd recommend them to anyone who asked. The only thing I can't speak to is cost. My landlord paid but when you figure in how many times the other guy came out and failed to diagnose the problem, I'd say it was worthwhile to call Harpers
- Countryside Repair IncGreat very professional the technician explained and showed me everything that need to be done. Would recommend to anyone that has heat or air issues or need a system replaced. Had another company out that tried to sale me a new system that wasn't needed. I very much appreciate the honesty from Countryside
- Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating AirVery well. Arrived on time and was able to replace the part fairly quickly. Very informative and walked us through what needed to be done. He was super friendly too!
- R&S HEATING AND COOLINGOur central air unit went out; R & S Heating and Cooling (John-Service Technician) came out, and within 15 minutes, identified the problem as the compressor. I spoke with Rachel at R & S Heating & Cooling; she was very kind and helpful. She stated, "As soon as we receive the compressor, we will notify you and be there to install." Rachel called at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, stating the compressor had arrived. Raymond & Nathen came out the next day on a Saturday to install the parts, checked all flow temperatures in the house, thoroughly cleaned the unit, and were exceptionally kind, courteous, friendly, and knowledgable; we live approximately 50 miles from their office in Corbin, KY. R & S Heating and Cooling have gone above and beyond all expectations of service. I had never met or had any associations with R & S Heating & Cooling associates before this event. I highly recommend their services to anyone with any heating and/or cooling issues. THEY ARE SIMPLY THE BEST; YOU CAN TRUST AND COUNT ON THIS TEAM
- KERR HEATING & COOLING INCKerr came out the same day we called, added coolant to the system and did some other maintenance as well. I thought it was a good price and very good and professional service!
- Scott-Sullivan IncWe've worked with this company twice concerning our aging AC unit. Both times, they have been prompt, professional, and courteous. They've quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it on the same day (or at least ensured it was keeping us cool until the necessary parts arrived.) Highly recommended!
- KY Building Science Specialist LLCSteve and his crew are always prompt, professional, and friendly. Steve is very knowledgeable and makes HVAC easy to understand, which is very important when undergoing a full system replacement. Highly recommended!
- Value HVAC Services LLCI called Value HVCA Services and the next day got inspected and have been told and i know the AC old and not working. So they estimated and in 3 days the guy came and change the HVAC for me. Really nice guys there job is clean and fast and they makes customers happy. And the price is better then i can find in town. So i highly recommend them if they makes us happy they will make you happy as well
- Apollo HomeDid the best he could. We have an issue with a pipe that may be damaged. He set up to have a camera brought out to find the problem. Made sure appointment was set before he left. Explained everything to my satisfaction. Very professional. No complaints at all. Thank you for a well done job.
- Elite Heating, Cooling & PlumbingI had an agreement with them to come out and check. They are all the things, they are punctual they are professional. Their work is good. It took about 45 minutes, and they cleaned up well. The price keeps me going back.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Murray
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:excellent. Don confirmed the origin of the leak. He informed me that this particular problem is common in the LG. He gave me directions on where to order the part. I am awaiting that part now. I had the machine already opened to the problem area so the whole process took about 15 minutes. Virtual repair is a great idea especially during the pandemic. Neli does it greatJohn H.
- Business Description:Healthy Spaces is a trusted and valued member of the Basement Systems network, an international network of expert waterproofing contractors and professionals, offering patented products designed to solve flooding, leaking and wet basement and crawlspace problems. We are also a member of the Foundation Supportworks network of expert foundation contractors, we have access to the best products and structural solutions to fix from the ground downRecent Review:WoW!! I would like to report how Impressed I am with the whole package! I felt like everyone involved in my project wanted to make sure that I was able to get the best service and experience as possible. First and foremost, I would like to brag on the crew that seen my project successfully to the end. They were the most precise professionals I have ever had the privilege of working on my home. Yes, " the privilege of"! Robert and Shawn were adamant about completing this project with the absolute purpose in mind. That gave me total confidence! Secondly the salesman Mike had no problems backing up these men and their professional opinions. Even more, the company showed its support in their team and making sure that I received the results that were originally expected. I had several estimates before starting my project. I could not have been more happy with my decision. They just finished up today, however I am completely confident that they will follow through on any concerns I may have, if any. This is not an experience we have had too often through a our huge remodel that has involved different companies. I would recommend this company and their services to anyone! I am a female that seen this from the beginning to the end and never felt like I was taken advantage of without someone backing me up. Again, this is not something experienced too often. I would encourage you to keep them in mind for any services they offer. Rest assure that you can feel comfort in trusting them with any of your family members. Thank you Healthy Spaces for following through on everything promised!Leslie H.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Cory and Colton arrived on the time schedule, did a survey on the apartment and quickly started moving the furniture. They were very professional and did the best they could to finish as early as possible.Roberto D.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Excellent - the front load washer door suddenly wouldn't latch, so machine wouldn't wash, right when my old dog was very ill and I was overloaded with soiled towels and blankets. This company is the only certified Samsung repair facility around, and although they are in Missoula and I am a 3 hour drive away in Whitefish, they were very helpful and understanding. They came up within two days and ordered parts for overnight delivery so I would have the washer up and running as soon as possible. Also, Gage provided many tips on prolonging the life of my appliancesLeslie T.
- Recent Review:All the above jobs at different schedules were done very well. Tim continues to demonstrate quality job on all my projects. The first time that I encountered Tim was when he installed a new boiler at our rental property. The job was done right; did a clean job in installing; tested all the steam registers in all the apartment units to make sure that they were all working right and tested the boiler to be working right. I was then very impressed with his first job for me. From there on, I asked for him specifically in doing my other projects. This is because I feel that I can trust him to deliver a quality job for me any time. He has been very helpful. He is very knowledgeable because he is able to answer my questions to my satisfaction. The checks and maintenance of two additional gas furnaces went very well. The check and maintenance of an AC unit went very well, too. Tim recommended to replace a defective contact sensor. The new sensor makes the AC unit run only based on temperature setting, instead of running all the time, which would then be a waste in energy. THANKS, TIMAngelita L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:They had the part I needed and shipped it out pretty quickly. It seems their pricing was OK ($5.99) for the specialty bolt but shipping for a bolt was almost as much. Could have shipped it for about $.80 in a padded envelopeKurtis M.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:It went fantastic, I thought that it would take a week to get parts here, I put up some old rope so my wife could dry our clothes the old fashion way, the parts came the next morning, all the parts were correct and the quality looks like the factory part, the ease of use on their web page made finding my parts easy and with the use of picture's you knew what was coming. Thank you, Ashley at customer service I am a customer for lifeBrad I.
- Business Description:Home Warranty prides itself on providing the best value in the home warranty industry, making our Home Protection Plan the home warranty of choice wherever we do business.Recent Review:We have an insurance. So when we call the insurance they will give a name of whom to contact. It works like that. If we have any issues with electronics they will give a contact number to contact. We called them and they gave us the plumbers number. We called him and made an appointment and he fixed it. If it exceeds $70 your plans have a limit. The deductible we have to pay. We did not go to them for a lot of things just one. The first experience was fine of everything. We have not used them a lot of times. They fixed the call quick.Satya K.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:The heater they supplied was a good one. However, they sent an inexperienced repairman to replace the heater. He slipped and fell through our newly remodeled bathroom. The company repaired the hole in the wall with the wrong texture and then wrong the type of grout. We are going to have ceiling repaired by a company recommended by the my daughter who works for one of the largest builders in the country. I have cancelled my service with the warrantee company. I now have to pay an additional $150.00 to have the ceiling refloated and all the wrong grout taken off and replaced with the correct type. <br /> <br /> *In response to service provider response: We hired 1 contractor that they recommended. He came out and said that he did a lot of work for High Tech. He fell through the ceiling that same day. We called High Tech the same day. They wanted my husband to go up in to the ceiling to get a model number. He is 79 years old and could not do that. We then had to contact a different service provider and pay an extra $150.00June G.
- Business Description:ACME Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning is committed to providing the best HVAC and plumbing solutions for homes and businesses in the Owensboro Area. You can rely on us to quickly address your plumbing issues or provide you with a heating and air solution that fits your unique needs. Since we've worked extensively in the Owensboro, KY area, we've earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time. See website for additional service areasRecent Review:I have used this company many times. I have been happy with them. I had a pedestal sink replaced recently. The plumber took it out and hauled it away for me. He gave me good advice on the size limitations for the new sink--(though of course I chose the style I wanted). He did an excellent job of installing the new sink and was able to use my old faucets (which were in excellent condition). It looks perfect and I am very happy with itHelen B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Cleaning your window AC unit keeps it running smoothly and can help you save on cooling bills. Just follow these eight simple steps to learn how to clean your window AC unit.
Ready to ditch the annoying wall switch that controls your ceiling fan? Follow this simple guide to adding a remote receiver to a preexisting ceiling fan.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in Murray, KY
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42103
- Aces Of Air8930 Cincinnati Rd
Sadieville, Kentucky 40370
- ACME Plumbing & Heating Inc2007 Old Henderson Rd
Owensboro, Kentucky 42301
- adams contracting and handyman120 apache dr
Princeton, Kentucky 42445
- Adco Inc8999 US Hwy 62
Calvert City, Kentucky 42029
- Air Care478 S Mulberry St
Elizabethtown, Kentucky 42701
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
Seattle, Washington 98108
- All Temp Htg & Clg50 Leonard Lane
Paris, Tennessee 38242
- American Heating & CoolingSOUTH 1892 Mayo Trail
Pikeville, Kentucky 41501
- American Heating and Cooling1413 Hwy 610 West
Virgie, Kentucky 41572
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- ACA Handyman Solutions
- Chilly Ben's Heating & Air Conditioning2339 Johns Loop Rd
Franklin, Kentucky 42134
- Code Red Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration595 Crawford Hollow Rd
Parksville, Kentucky 40464
- Comfort Air Heating and Cooling Inc471 Adena Dr
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky 40353
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
Berry, Kentucky 41003
- Cullops Heating Cooling And Electrical Inc634 Forest Hills Rd
Forest Hills, Kentucky 41527
- Chilly Ben's Heating & Air Conditioning
- Harlan Automotive408 N 4th St
MURRAY, Kentucky 42071
- Healthy Spaces2280 N Cullen Ave
Evansville, Indiana 47715
- HELMING BROTHERS INC1030 Fairview Ave
Jasper, Indiana 47546
- High Standards HVAC & Supply54 Cleo Davis St.
Huddy, Kentucky 41535
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa 51246
- Hometown Heating & Air Conditioning108 S Main St Suite 103
Madisonville, Kentucky 42431
- Hometown Heating and Cooling451 Liberty Rd
Princeton, Kentucky 42445
- Huie Contracting3791 W Fork Rd
MURRAY, Kentucky 42071
- Hydro-Temp Corporation Inc3636 Hwy 67 S
Pocahontas, Arkansas 72455
- Harlan Automotive
- Ingram's Water & Air Equipment2602 Bridge St
Paducah, Kentucky 42003
- Ingram's Water & Air Equipment
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York 13202
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- LEE'S HEATING & AIR4817 CLARKS RIVER RD
Paducah, Kentucky 42003
- LEE'S HEATING & AIR
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601
- SMALLMAN HEATING & AIR COND909 ARCH ST
Fulton, Kentucky 42041
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois 60061
- Smith Heating & Cooling4400 S Laurel Rd
London, Kentucky 40744
- Solid Air Heating & Cooling LLC117 Pear Tree Dr
Burnside, Kentucky 42519
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
Orlando, Florida 32819
- Stanley Steemer1361 W Laurel Rd
London, Kentucky 40741
- Stew It Handyman Services
Dexter, Kentucky 42036
- Stroho4801 Woodway
Houston, Texas 77056
- Sullivan's Heating Cooling Plumbing39 S Church St
Madisoville, Kentucky 42431
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- VANCE JAMIE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING520 S. 4th St.
MURRAY, Kentucky 42071
- VANCE JAMIE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING