A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Morganfield, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Morganfield
- Simply IrrigationMatt did a good job. I supplied the Rachio controller to get the controller I wanted. Good communications skill. He was the third company I spoke with. Matt was a good communicator and made sure I was made aware of any issues as they came up.
- Rent-A-Plumber,INC.Plumber and helper were pleasant and professional. The finished price was over 1/3 less than another companies quote.
- LADUKE'S LAWN IRRIGATIONI would highly recommend them. They were prompt, they did what they promised to do and they had the most reasonable price from three quotes we got. They stood behind their quote. We had one item fail and they fixed it.
- Professional Irrigation SystemsADAM WAS THE SERVICE TECHNICIAN AND WAS VERY HELPFUL AND THOROUGH. I JUST BOUGHT THE HOUSE AND HE SHOWED ME HOW TO WORK THE TIMER SYSTEM AND GAVE ME QUITE A BIT OF HELPFUL INFORMATION. HIS BOSS SHOULD GIVE HIM A RAISE.
- Neema LLCThey were very good. They came recommended by our financial adviser who had used them in his home and so we did. The work they did was very good. They were very clean. They did it very quickly. They worked hard. They were here from morning till evening until it got dark and came back early the next day. They got it done, and they just got the project completed this morning. We had a contract bid, and he was a thousand dollar less than the next person; they were installing the same brand. The brand of irrigation system that they put in is a nationally well-known brand. We are actually going to use them again. They are going to re-feed an area of our lawn in the spring
- PARTRIDGE TREE LANDSCAPINGHe's worked for me before and I've been very well satisfied that's why I keep going back. He is reasonable. His pricing is better than excellent. He's an extremely nice gentleman. Works hard, does most of the work himself if he can. He landscaped my whole frontage, which is probably the best on the lake he put in rocks, granite, shrubs, flowers and plants. I couldn't be happier or more satisfied
- Monty Miller Sprinklers LLCHe's a great guy. He's very knowledgeable, was here promptly, gave a good bid and we're gonna have him do the work. He's just a very friendly, nice guy, very personable, listens to women that don't know anything about it, gives ideas and tries to save you money. He tried to help us so we that could do this big area and get it all watered. He has even given us ideas about the lawn and how to get it ready for the lawn so it was great
- Rent-A-Plumber,INC.Very knowledgeable and curteous. Came in, explained what he needed to do and he did it. On time and professional. Will call again.
- Eddie's Sprinkler ServiceHe did a fantastic job, took the time to explain everything to me. He was very fast and came out very quickly.
- PARTRIDGE TREE LANDSCAPINGHe's a wonderful human being, he works hard and he does the job to your perfection. When he's done with the job he makes sure it's what you wanted and checks to see if there is anything else he can do. He makes sure you are happy and satisfied with a job. He's a fair person. It's his own personal company and he's less expensive than most
Irrigation Systems Installers in Morganfield
- Business Description:Hello Everyone! Spring is around the corner!🌺 Do you need a tree that needs done or any landscaping services you would like too look into? We are Fully Insured, Offer FREE Estimates, and now servicing the Tri-State Aera! We care for trees through pruning, trimming, securing broken branches, specialize in multiple particular types of tree, or focus more on tree planting or tree removal.(Your Choice!) We also specialize in your landscaping & hardscaping needs,rock, stone, concrete and pavers, ..Recent Review:Schedule to do the work at noon on Saturday. Did call at 11:00 a.m. because they had a tire blowout and let me know he would be a couple hours late. But they did show up when they said they would. Tree was trimmed excellently. Just what I wanted. All of the haul away was done. Yard was cleaned up exactly the way it looked before arrival. Could not be happier. Are planning on having them back to trim another treeCandi C.
- Business Description:call our office for more information
- Business Description:Additional DBA's - Daily Lawn Care, Daily Lawn & Landscape.Recent Review:First we called them and had to leave a message never heard back. Called again never heard back. Called again, the owner said he was out of town at a wedding, but he would call the first of the week, never called. A week later, we called again and he said would be at our house on friday, didn't show up. Waited a week called again this time he showed up, and said he would call back with an estimate.NEVER HEARD FROM HIM, 2 WEEKS LATER!! This is totally unacceptable. <br /Steve H.
- Business Description:Backflow Testing, Can Fax Requests, Licensed By The State, Member Of The American Backflow Organization,Listed With The Carmel Water Company Backflow Testers, Will Schedule At Customers' Convenience,We Cover The Whole State Of Indiana,We Offer Emergency 24hr ServiceRecent Review:Mark returned my call promptly, came to test the backflow preventer as scheduled. He apparently teaches a course of the subject and seems to know what he's doing. I'll use him again next year. <br /Jeffrey S.
- Business Description:We have 4-6 employees, provide free estimtes
- Business Description:PGC is an exclusive manufacture of bulk mulch with multiple color choices available to select from and to include our finn express blower service for installation at you home, business or industrial complex. We service the tri-state areaRecent Review:They did a good job. The owner does the quoting. He does have a big staff to get to you in a releasable time. I would use him again.Eric W.
- Business Description:We are a landscaping business that provides services to small residential customers to large scale commercial customers. Our services include, but are not limited to, debris removal, landscape/hardscape installation, lawn care, trimming, and snow plowing. Additional Service Areas - White, Webster CountiesRecent Review:It did not go well. First, they came and left materials and plants in our backyard before we got permission from our HOA. We had been out of town and had to call the next morning to have them come back to take the materials away. Then after we did get permission from our HOA, they insisted on installing when it had poured rain the night before. We have drainage problems, too, so whatever grass we had in the areas where they walked was destroyed. They re-seeded the areas but that may not work. They arrived while we were at a doctor appointment and chopped off foliage I specifically had asked the sales guy, Andy, for them to leave alone. That foliage will take years to grow back. They were digging mud so when they laid the flagstones, the edges were filled in with clumps. I had spoken with the designer a week before and asked that some of the plant varieties be changed. The workers somehow never got that message. When I told them of the change I had requested, one of them had to drive back to the nursery to get the requested plants. The new plants were brought and planted - way too close together. I had to ask to see the plant tags to find the recommended planting distance, which they obviously had not read. The foreman really wanted to be done and did not want to replant them. I figured out a way to make it the least amount of effort and time for them to make this change and they ended up removing one of the plants entirely because there was really not enough space. The workers appeared to know absolutely nothing about plants and I’m not sure the salesman/owner knows much, either. I could go on because there were several other issues but I’ll stop now. Suffice it to say, I will never use Stockers again nor recommend them to friendsElizabeth W.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with 40 plus years of experience.Recent Review:Hes an independent contractor that coordinates with Matt's Turf. After 6-8 months we started seeing that the erosion design created more erosion than it created. We never received a response. I finally left a message and he called back to let me know that he would not do any work and slammed the phone.david h.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Mount Vernon
- New Harmony
- Norris City
lawn irrigation services in Morganfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Daily Lawn & LandscapePO Box 14043
- Daily Lawn & Landscape
- JK Lawnscape LLC3224 Culpepper Ct
- JK Lawnscape LLC
- Wedel Inc15210 Old State
- Wedel Inc