Copying a key can be affordable, depending on the type. Learn about the cost of copying a key and what to do when you need a replacement.
Get matched with top locksmiths in La Grange, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in La Grange
- Colgates Locksmith Service IncI always call Colgate's when I need lock work done for my business, always professional and friendly!
- Lock Doctor LLCI called him for an estimate for a duplicate car key. His charge was higher than some other highly rated businesses. I asked if he could do it for the same amount as another business. He was rude and arrogant. His behavior was inexcusable! I would definitely not waste my money with him.
- Metro Detroit LocksmithChad was friendly and informative. He even made some extra repairs to our door handle saving us money as we otherwise would have been forced to replace it. He also gave us improvement options for the future, but did not push anything on us that we didn't need. Overall, it was an excellent experience
- Janco Lock Service IncJAN RESPONDED TO MY CALL PROMPTLY, AND SHE WORKED US IN HER FULL SCHEDULE AS AN EMERGENCY VISIT. SHE SHOWED UP ON TIME AND WHEN SHE ARRIVED, WAS VERY POLITE. HER WORK IS EXCELLENT AND PROFESSIONAL. SHE WAS VERY FAIR WITH HER PRICING OF SERVICES.
- A-Tri-County LockMy 83 year-old mother had her purse stolen with her home key in it. There was an attempted burglary shortly thereafter. A Tri County lock was prompt and did a terrific job even making some unknown repairs. They were great!
- Lee Lock & KeyContacted company to have locks rekeyed. Was told that service call was charged at $65, but I could save the cost of a call by removing the locks and bringing them to the shop. Arranged to meet at the shop that day. Rich apparently left a job in progress to meet me and rekey the two cylinders. Work performed quickly and expertly. I left a very satisfied customer and had saved the cost of a service call. Will certainly use this company in the future and recommend them highly
- Lock Doctor LLCA button on my remote key was damaged and I bought a replacement online but needed a locksmith to help rekey and program the new key. My husband called on a Saturday and left a message. Scott, the co-owner, called us back and was very friendly. He answered all of our questions and set an appointment for me to stop by on my lunch break to work on the new remote. I went there today and was happy with the service. It was quick and I was in and out and the new key worked like a charm. Will definitely reach out for future needs. Thank you all so much
- A Cheaper LocksmithCalled around 10am asking about a quote on re-keying my garage T-handle lock and the company representative quoted me immediately at around $75. I agreed to the price and she told me that the technician would give me a call 30 min prior to arriving at my home address. At 11:15am, the technician called and informed me that he would be available to address my issue. Since the tech arrived early at my address, he called me and let me know he was there when I arrived. Very prompt and courteous. The tech was very professional and was able to complete the job in a very reasonable time frame. Very good service. Not to say that I was surprised, but you better believe I was pleasantly surprised. The tech informed me of other work they are capable of helping me with, and I assure you that I will be calling this Locksmith company again, if the need ever arises
- COOKS LOCKSMITH SERVICES INCVery quick response & repair of our house door lock. Very satisfied and will recommend and use again whenever this type of need arises.
- Lock Doctor LLCThe people at Lock Doctor were nice and very responsive when I called them. We had lost one of the keys to our van and needed a new one programmed and cut. It only took about 20 minutes in the store which was very appreciated since I had my two young sons with me.
Last update on May 8, 2022
Locksmiths in La Grange
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Using this informative guide, you’ll learn the seven best ways to childproof your windows so you can still get plenty of light in the home but keep your kids safe.
Deadbolt locks are crucial for adding another layer of security to your home. If you are considering installing deadbolts, here's what you need to know. Learn the benefits of this type of lock, different deadbolt types, and more.
Find locksmiths in
locksmiths in La Grange
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Cheaper Locksmith12342 Shelbyville Rd
Louisville, Kentucky 40243
- A Cheaper Locksmith
- Bowles Locksmith Service.10713 Dixie Highway
Louisville, Kentucky 40272
- Bowles Locksmith Service.
- Home Depot10301 Westport Rd
Louisville, Kentucky 40241
- Home Depot
- Klein Brothers Safe & Lock Co1101 W Broadway
Louisville, Kentucky 40203
- Klein Brothers Safe & Lock Co
- Pop-A-Lock of Louisville12123 Shelbyville Rd # 100-275
Louisville, Kentucky 40243
- Pop-A-Lock of Louisville
- TAC Services Heating and Cooling LLC496 Stream View Dr
Shelbyville, Kentucky 40065
- TAC Services Heating and Cooling LLC