Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Get matched with top land surveyors in La Grange, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in La Grange
- Logsdon SurveyingMr.Logsdon is very professional,on time,answer all my questions,price very fair,didn't ask for payment in advance like most of them,I'm very satisfied
- Logsdon SurveyingIn my opinion, Mick Logsdon deserves the high ratings he has received. The communication was great and he was always very quick to respond. The whole process, from first contact to receiving the mailed documentation, took less than a week. He was professional while conducting the survey while charging a very fair price. I have already recommended him to a friend
- Advanced Land SurveysI was very impressed with Advanced Land Surveys in both the professionalism and the thoroughness of the report. I had some follow up questions and he was good about the responsiveness and answering of the questions. I had some Kentucky specific property survey. He was very professional and responsive
- Logsdon SurveyingI initially contacted Logsdon Surveying because of all the great reviews on Angie's List. Mick was so quick to respond and scheduled the survey within a very short time frame. I could not be more pleased with his professionalism on the job, the quality of the work, and the quick turn around time.
- ETS Surveying IncI bought my home in January and wanted a survey completed as I enjoy gardening and did not want to cross my neighbor's lines or start off on a bad foot with them by planting something in their yard so I called many surveying companies to find one I liked. Eric Sanders responded to my inquiry with a reasonable estimate understanding exactly what I was wanting. I told him that I didn't want a plot drawing or all the legal documentation with it because it was really a simple request with no previous disputes over property lines. He was one of the few who would do this without trying to raise the price by adding all the extra unneeded documentation I did not want. He showed up when he said he would, contacted both my neighbors, and performed the work. He then called me to tell me it was complete and asked when I would be home so he could review the work with me. We scheduled a time for the next day and he showed up again walking me through what he had done. I asked him if he could add a few more flags so that I would know where some in between points were and he did so without hesitation. He also added another marker in a place where I wanted to make sure it was clearly identified. I then asked him about surveying and how you become a surveyor as I thought my son would be interested in the career and he chatted with me and answered all of my questions. Very nice guy, I highly recommend
- Logsdon SurveyingContacted vendor by email. Got immediate response. Team showed up two days later, as promised. Worked efficiently. Walked me around the lines and described all marks once their work was completed. Courteous and professional. I am pleased!
- Logsdon SurveyingWe are putting in a fence and needed to know the exact location of our property line, so we did not install it on the utilities easement. They came out two days after I requested service. We received all documentation via email the next day (on a Saturday) and via USPS on Monday. Very professional. Lowest price around. We do not plan on moving again, but if we do, we will DEFINITELY use them again
- Logsdon SurveyingI'm happy that I got a survey because the neighbors on both sides were completely off as to where they thing the boundary lines actually are. It's going to make for an awkward conversation because one of them has a fence up. Mick Logsdon was quick to respond, set a time when I didn't even have to be there and performed the service. They left posts so that I could see the lines and even answered my questions after the fact. I'm in the mortgage industry, so I will recommend them if clients need surveys in the future
- Logsdon SurveyingWe emailed to get more information on 04/28 and Mick responded within 30 minutes. He provided all the necessary information and offered to setup a time for them to perform the survey. We contacted him back to setup an appointment on the same day and he were able to setup an appointment for 05/06. Mick and his helper arrived right on time and took about an 75 minutes to do the thorough survey and insert the boundary stakes. Once they were finished, they met with me to discuss the results and said he would email and mail a final copy of the survey findings. We received the email the next day. Would recommend Logsdon Surveying to any of our family and friends. Very professional
- Logsdon SurveyingExcellent. Quick response. Called to clarify details needed in the survey (why the survey was needed; for example selling the property, building on the property, property dispute, etc.) Very professional and detailed product. Thank you, Mr. Logsdon!!
Last update on September 10, 2020
Land Surveyors in La Grange
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in La Grange
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Garber-Chilton Engineers & Land Surveyors2249 Commerce Parkway, Suite #2
La Grange, Kentucky 40031
- Garber-Chilton Engineers & Land Surveyors
- ETS Surveying Inc3316 Furman Blvd
Louisville, Kentucky 40220
- ETS Surveying Inc
- Four Seasons Landscape Management7903 Old Zaring Rd
Crestwood, Kentucky 40014
- Four Seasons Landscape Management
- Logsdon Surveying6808 Woodrow Way
Louisville, Kentucky 40228
- Logsdon Surveying