You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Get matched with top fence companies in Goshen, KY
There are 24 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Goshen
- Papa's Painting & ConstructionExcellent work! Friendly professional honest people. Prices are fair. I will call them again when inside work is needed.
- HHH Construction LLCGreat, very professional. Made sure everything was completed to what you wanted. Would not hire anyone else. He knows what he is doing. If you want the job to look good call Paul Harris at HHH Contruxtion.
- Andy OnCallWe were very happy with quality of the work, the price, and the time it took to get it done. We especially appreciated the attention to detail. We will definitely contact this company to do work for us in the future.
- Papa's Painting & ConstructionPapas construction did an amazing job on our fence. We needed one so badly due to our neighbors, and papas came and started right away, and had it done within a week. I will be calling them to come build my front porch as well.
- Deck Doktor IncGreat! David Stillwell was quick to response to my inquiry; scheduled an appointment for several days later; while he was here discussed the project in detail and provided an estimate; and undertook and completed the project the next day. As we have slowly updated our house, my husband and I have been extremely lucky to have been able to deal with people like Mr. Stillwell
- Papa's Painting & ConstructionTrevor was outstanding! How outstanding was the company? This customer is requesting further estimates to have other construction 🏗 jobs ✅ done. What truly stood out was the positive I can do it attitude of all employees involved in the now completed job. Do not hesitate to use Papa-painting & Construction 🔨 Blessing
- Andy OnCallWork went very well. Fence looks very nice. He put it up in one day which was great because I let my dogs run in the yard.
- Andy OnCallThis is the second time I used Andy Oncall, and I was satisfied both times. I'm not really familiar with normal costs for these services, but felt it was well worth it just to get stuff taken care of. All jobs were completed in a timely manner and were exactly as I had asked.
- Andy OnCallProvider did an excellent job. Good quality workmanship - he basically had to custom -build 2 gates. Had it all done in 1 day and cleaned up the work-area as well.
- Tuckers Fencing and MoreI was really happy with him. He did a a good job. There was one problem but he came back and fixed the issue without any charge. He was excellent. He stands behind his work.
Fencing Contractors in Goshen
- Business Description:Hello there! We are a local company specializing in roofing, siding, deck's, privacy fences, exterior painting, and additions. We also bid on commercial projects upon as requested.Recent Review:Called on Tuesday. Set up time for evaluation and estimate for Wednesday morning at 8:30. At 11:30 I called to see if we were still on. There was babysitting problem, ok, things happen. Set up for that afternoon whenever he was able to make it out. It's been two weeks now and haven't heard a word. Called Paul Davis Restoration and have them working on estimateGlenn T.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Sole proprietorship. Fully insured. Free estimates.Recent Review:I rarely write reviews but this guy deserved it as he went above and beyond! Easy to get in touch with, punctual, very professional yet nice enough to be "the guy next door". Went above and beyond cleaning out the gutter. He also trimmed several limbs/branches that were contributing to the blockage and hauled away the mess. As we were wrapping up, he pointed out a medium-sized tree that was causing damage to my house and brought it down for me (for nothing extra!) Like I said, I normally don't write a review but this experience was something I had to share for othersaaron s.
- Business Description:We have over 25 years in Louisville perfecting the home improvement and commercial roofing process! Eclipse Roofing & Restoration offers experience, dedication to personal customer service, and commitment to using only the finest in materials sets us apart from other exterior home repair companies. We have the proper certifications, insurance, and stellar reputation that you deserve for your next home improvement project or commercial project. From estimate to job completion we want you to be..Recent Review:Old shingles torn off and replaced in one day. Cleanup was great. Thanks to Alex for getting this taken care of for me. I would recommend Alex and Eclipse Roofing for your roofing needs. Thanks again Alex.David K.
- Business Description:ANDY OnCall is a handyman repair service company that sends a qualified craftsman for a FREE ESTIMATE to homeowners needing small jobs, remodels, repairs and maintenance. All of your home improvement needs can be taken care of with one phone call. We also provides a one year WRITTEN WARRANTY and are dedicated to using capable, qualified craftsmen to perform our services. You can rest assured knowing the work was done wellRecent Review:We were very happy with quality of the work, the price, and the time it took to get it done. We especially appreciated the attention to detail. We will definitely contact this company to do work for us in the futureJoyce K.
- Business Description:We can't start the year without giving back to our past and future customers as a token of our gratitude for using Home Run Improvement. COMMENT with a friends name, SHARE this post, & 'LIKE' our page to be entered into our 200 linear feet of FREE GUTTER GUARDS GIVEAWAY. Valued over $1,000. Click here ---> https://www.facebook.com/HomeRunImprovement/ Drawing will be January 31st at 10:00am. (Winner must live within KY/Southern IN to receive new gutter guards installed.) Happy New Years ..Recent Review:Called with no answer. Received a text with no identification. When texted back asking who reply was "you called me" 3rd text was sent with identificationSharon G.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Owner is a part of every job and very detailed and passionate about every project. We hire people that are motivated and take pride in their work! I won't hire anyone that I wouldn't put on my own property! People will doubt what I say, but they believe what I do - Isaac Branham owneRecent Review:Isaac's crew of guys did a great job. They were very organized and worked fast. Without me requesting or paying they did a lot of leaf removal, lawn trimming and edging! Isaac created a great design for my yard that I liked. I had almost no plan in mind but he was able to meet all my needs and come up with something aesthetically pleasing to meMegan G.
- Business Description:M&N Fabrication is a fully licensed and insured company dedicated to craftsmanship. We do everything from remodeling to custom furniture and can help you design your dream. If you have a unique project and don't know who to call, please don't hesitate to ask. We look forward to your businessRecent Review:Mike and Nick are simply amazing! They did a wonderful job building our deck. This was a major project because they had to demolish the old deck and build a new large deck with a total area of more than 2,000 sq ft. The project took a year to be completed; it also included some electric work and plumbing work, which they did. They executed this job impeccably. I could not have asked for better workers. They are totally competent, very reliable, extremely nice, always willing to accommodate requests or change of plans, conscientious, and honest. Unlike many contractors, they are not greedy. And they really care about doing a good job. They are respectful, polite, professional, and upbeat. They epitomize the qualities and virtues that were common in America long time ago and have almost disappeared nowadays. It is so refreshing to see that there are still some good people around. I was blessed to find them, and recommend them wholeheartedlyM H O.
- Business Description:HANDY HOWLETT LLC is your One Stop Shop when it comes to Residentual Maintenance, Repairs & Remodeling. Call Me, Shawn Howlett for a FREE ESTIMATE on your next Home Improvement Project or Maintenance Needs. 502-593-7618 firstname.lastname@example.org WWW.HANDYHOWLETTLLC.CORecent Review:work required more work then expected but Shawn did an excellent job and stuck to his estimate and the job was done timely. I was pleased and will call on him for other services again.Kenneth C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
fence companies in Goshen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A Assurance Construction Co3937 Central Ave
- A Custom Roof & Spouting1816 Montgomery Ave.
- A MORRISS HOME REPAIR & REMODEL2538 RADCLIFF RD
- A Plus A Exteriors Roofing Inc8212 Nash Rd
- A Quality Restoration Services3714 Glengyle Ave
- A-1 Bob the Builder & Sons2301 Magazine Street
- absolute fence and restoration3314 grant line rd
New Albany, Indiana
- Acclaim Contracting LLC14000 Spring Forest Ct
- Adams Construction Services Inc3311 Industrial Pkwy PO Box 2946
- All American Construction163 Pagoda Ct
- All In One Handyman Services6421 Bardstown Rd
- Amato Construction7316 Quindero Run Rd
- Andy OnCall2815 Taylorsville Rd Ste 205
- Apple Loss Prevention1020 Enterprise Dr Suite 4
- Arielle Contracting Services811 S 2nd St
- ARTISTIC LANDSCAPE & LAWN CARE9110 Hurstwood Ct
- Atlas Siding & Window Co8012 National Tpke
- Automatic Gates and Access ControlPO Box 72
MC CORDSVILLE, Indiana
- A Assurance Construction Co
- Bear Creek Fencing559 manton rd
- Bibelhauser home's Remodel Division40 center st
- BOB REAMS FENCE CO1125 Pendleton Rd
- Bocock Construction Inc.4210 Milo Dr.
- Branham Yard OutfittersPO Box 1484
- Browning Property Management LLC13272 Early Sunset Dr
- Budget Roofs & Restoration LLC6610 Old Madison Pike NW
- Burnett Construction and Handyman ServicesP.O. Box 715
- Bear Creek Fencing
- Cardinal Fence & Security Inc4617 Illinois Ave
- Chill Electric468 Wilderness Rd.
- ck construction services708 west woodlawn
- CLAYBORN CONTRACTORS INC6003 FERN VALLEY RD
- Coogle's Interiors10000 Dixie hwy
- Cooper Roofing and Remodeling5507 Schooler Ave
- Cornerstone Landscaping Management, Inc1910 Brentmoor Lane
- Creative and General Home Improvements3031 Ledge Brook Ct
- Crowley Service Company330 Robert Burden Road
- Cardinal Fence & Security Inc
- Diegos Landscaping and Masonry4203 Nachand Ln
- DOG GUARD OUT OF SIGHT FENCING10609 BRACKEN BRANCH CT
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana10106 Watsonville Rd
- Donn's Decks1608 Rhode Ct
La Grange, Kentucky
- Dreamscapes of LouisvillePO Box 302
Pewee Vally, Kentucky
- Diegos Landscaping and Masonry
- Fackler Homes Inc1504 Polo Fields Ct.
- Fair and Right!2904 dartmouth ave
- Falls City Fence Company2201 W Jefferson St
- Frank Otte Landscape & Design Group, Inc.PO Box 43547
- Fransen Group1901 Brownsboro Rd
- Fackler Homes Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Howlett LLC316 Blarney Ln
- Handyman Andy, LLC4409 Green Pine Drive
- Hartlage Fence Co7911 3rd Street Road
- Heck's Metal Work10003 Banet Rd
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
- Heseman Homes3709 Canterbury Drive
- HGC llc1604 Lake Shore circle
- Home Design Expo Inc.455 South 4th Street
- Home Improvment and Handyman Service3322 Furman Blvd
- Home Run Improvement2900 Carlingford Dr
- HR Home Repair Specialists Llc1050 Highway 44 W
- Hunt Remodeling1219 Sandstone Dr
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J&M Interiors & Exteriors LLCPO Box 754
La Grange, Kentucky
- J. Mudd Remodeling322 S 4th St
- Jackson Property Investments LLC5509 Mae Court
- JD Roofing & RemodelingPO Box 436848
- JJS Home Maintenance8508 Malibu Drive
- Joe's Tree Trimming Hauling & More2410 Parliament Ct
- Jointed Rehab/Remodel & Paint1321 Thornberry Ave
- J&M Interiors & Exteriors LLC
- Lake Forest Living4535 Biles Ct.
- Liberty Home Service928 Markwell Ln
- Louisville Handyman & Remodeling13000 Middletown Industrial Blvd Ste B
- Louisville Restoration & Construction
- LOWE'S100 LOWES DR
- LUCKETT HOME IMPROVEMENT3621 Powell Ave
- Lake Forest Living
- M&N Fabrication514 Garden Ct. 2402 Marymount Ct.
- M3 Solutions LLC5513 Poplar Park Blvd
- Matrix Construction LLC1215 Manitau Ave
- Maxey Custom Construction, LLC4302 crowne springs drive #100
- METRO FENCE INDUSTRIES INC4521 BISHOP LN
- MEURER WOODWORKING /JRCLM / Meurer ConstructionPO Box 245
Mount Washington, Kentucky
- Mike's Tree Cutting and more2810 Girard Dr
- Miles Fence Co16922 Shelbyville Rd
- Missi ConstructionP.O. Box 968
- Murphy Construction & Restoration616 Roseview Terrace
New Albany, Indiana
- Muss Metals1515 maple court
New Albany, Indiana
- M&N Fabrication