If a couple of humidifiers aren’t enough to moisten your space on dry winter days, there are plenty of tips and tricks that will help you do it naturally.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Bloomfield, KY
There are 9 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Bloomfield
- Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating AirVery well. Arrived on time and was able to replace the part fairly quickly. Very informative and walked us through what needed to be done. He was super friendly too!
- Countryside Repair IncGreat very professional the technician explained and showed me everything that need to be done. Would recommend to anyone that has heat or air issues or need a system replaced. Had another company out that tried to sale me a new system that wasn't needed. I very much appreciate the honesty from Countryside
- R&S HEATING AND COOLINGOur central air unit went out; R & S Heating and Cooling (John-Service Technician) came out, and within 15 minutes, identified the problem as the compressor. I spoke with Rachel at R & S Heating & Cooling; she was very kind and helpful. She stated, "As soon as we receive the compressor, we will notify you and be there to install." Rachel called at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, stating the compressor had arrived. Raymond & Nathen came out the next day on a Saturday to install the parts, checked all flow temperatures in the house, thoroughly cleaned the unit, and were exceptionally kind, courteous, friendly, and knowledgable; we live approximately 50 miles from their office in Corbin, KY. R & S Heating and Cooling have gone above and beyond all expectations of service. I had never met or had any associations with R & S Heating & Cooling associates before this event. I highly recommend their services to anyone with any heating and/or cooling issues. THEY ARE SIMPLY THE BEST; YOU CAN TRUST AND COUNT ON THIS TEAM
- KERR HEATING & COOLING INCKerr came out the same day we called, added coolant to the system and did some other maintenance as well. I thought it was a good price and very good and professional service!
- Scott-Sullivan IncWe've worked with this company twice concerning our aging AC unit. Both times, they have been prompt, professional, and courteous. They've quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it on the same day (or at least ensured it was keeping us cool until the necessary parts arrived.) Highly recommended!
- KY Building Science Specialist LLCSteve and his crew are always prompt, professional, and friendly. Steve is very knowledgeable and makes HVAC easy to understand, which is very important when undergoing a full system replacement. Highly recommended!
- Value HVAC Services LLCI called Value HVCA Services and the next day got inspected and have been told and i know the AC old and not working. So they estimated and in 3 days the guy came and change the HVAC for me. Really nice guys there job is clean and fast and they makes customers happy. And the price is better then i can find in town. So i highly recommend them if they makes us happy they will make you happy as well
- Apollo HomeDid the best he could. We have an issue with a pipe that may be damaged. He set up to have a camera brought out to find the problem. Made sure appointment was set before he left. Explained everything to my satisfaction. Very professional. No complaints at all. Thank you for a well done job.
- Air Extreme Heating and Cooling LLCWent great until yesterday. Unit is three years old $7000 dollars. Quit working. Supposed to have a 10 year warranty and no service fee, been paying $36 dollars a month for a service contract. Called them up. Oh sorry about your luck, we’re no longer responsible since we changed our name. Same people on their TV commercial. Same phone number, same location. They should be shut down
- Aire Serv of Mount JulietVery professional. Work was done quickly and reasonably priced. Will definitely call again and recommend to others!
Heating Cooling Contractors in Bloomfield
- Business Description:Absolute Overhead Door Service was founded by Vince Heuser when he saw the need for a new garage door company that performed at a much higher standard than most companies in the local area. He understood and saw that the need for HONEST, knowledgeable, dependable, and friendly technicians was apparent and Absolute Overhead Door Service was then founded in 2007. Please call the location most convenient for you for a FREE estimate! Louisville, KY 502-561-8444 Elizabethtown, KY 270-765-2291 Bard..Recent Review:While on the hunt for a company to replace our outdated and barely functioning HVAC system, Home Adviser connected us with Absolute Services. I was contacted by so many contractors that it was easy to get overwhelmed with options but Zach stood out because of his excellent customer service and ability to answer each of my thousands of questions. I'm an overthinker by nature and tend to research something to death. I think he figured this out right away and when other companies didn't reply or would reply with answers that I knew I couldn't trust, Zach did the opposite and gave it to me straight. It was refreshing to have a sales consultant that wanted to be sure I was comfortable in this big decision and not just out to make a sale. I was anxious about spending a ton of money on something that was never really working right in the house we had been in for a few years but Zach promised he would make sure we were taken care of and our new system would be installed the way it should be installed. I don't trust easily but the warranty, the great reviews, the trustworthy information given, and Zach's overall attention to detail made my decision a bit easier. Zach sold me on a particular unit that would have been just fine for our house but after researching, we decided to upgrade. When I talked with Zach about my decision, he was able to work out a deal for us that made our HVAC dreams come true. He knew I needed a few days to overthink things over but he put me on the schedule just in case (I didn't ask him to do that). When I called to say we wanted them to take the job, they said they could do it in just a few days because he had already scheduled me. AND, it was the week before a hot streak. If he wouldn't have done that, I would have had to wait a few weeks. Thanks for that Zach! Installation day was like Christmas. Dalton and Kyle showed up on time. They were professional and friendly. They worked so hard all day to fix all the problems from a previous installation. I wish everyone that came into my home to do repairs or work would be as great as Dalton and Kyle were. I was so pleased with everything they provided. Because of the previous problems left by another company, Dalton and Kyle were put to the test but they did everything Zach had promised. It was obvious they all worked as a team to make sure we were taken care of and happy. They recommended one change once they got in there and figured some things out. They communicated with Zach and with all the awesome information I needed, I made a decision without any pressure. Zach checked in several times that day. Everything went so smooth. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. It far exceeded my expectations. By the end of the day, I was wondering what I had worried so much about. They made it so easy and it was great working with them! It's been two months (sorry for the delay in reviewing) and my happiness has only grown. My system is AWESOME. I have never been so comfortable in my home. I work at home and I didn't realize how bad it was before Absolute come to save the day. I am so happy I upgraded. I am so happy I picked Absolute. They made adulting so much easier than figuring this stuff out on my own. I am grateful Zach gave me a call to set up a consultation and then didn't give up on me. Thank you Absolute! And thank you Zach, Dalton, and Kyle!! You guys ROCK!Emily H.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
- Business Description:Harlan Automotive is a full service maintenance and repair facility. Whether you’re due for an oil change, alignment, or need a second opinion about a repair, come to Harlan Automotive and find out why we’ve been Murray’s go-to shop for all things auto repair and maintenance for over 20 years. We offer shuttle service for you and/or your vehicle. We also offer financing for qualified individuals
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Electrical, Plumbing, Appliances & General Handyman Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Eric was very knowledgeable and helped with the multiple electrical requests I had around the house. Very nice guy as well. Would hire again.Joey K.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startupAngie L.
- Business Description:The BEE Window® design center located in Indianapolis showcases window, siding, door, roofing, sunroom and bathroom product lines. Bee has been turning dreary homes into dream homes throughout Indiana for over 25 years. Its quality products and services include window, siding, door and roof replacement, gutter replacement and leaf protection, room additions with Four Seasons Sunrooms, and bathroom remodeling. The company prides itself on building lasting relations with customers through a com..Recent Review:I'm in the process of getting estimates to replace all 34 windows in my home. I've done extensive online research regarding window materials, options and manufacturer ratings to help guide my selection of local companies dealing in the windows brands in which I'm interested. Bee window was listed on the Infinity by Marvin website as their only "partner" in the Indianapolis area. I then went to the Bee Window website to get additional information about the company. I should have realized when there was virtually no useful information about windows in general or about Infinity by Marvin windows specifically in the entire site coupled with the fact most links led to a page to asking for contact information that the company should be avoided. Unfortunately, I did provide my contact information on a Monday evening and then left for a four day business trip during which time they called no less than 3-4 times a day (always catching me in the middle of conference calls or meetings when I was unable to answer) without leaving a single voice message. While driving back to Indianapolis tonight, a Bee representative called again and I was finally able to take the call. The representative thanked me for signing up for their contest to which I responded I thought I signed up to get an estimate. The representative inquired about the details of what I was looking for (replacing all 34 windows in my house). She then asked if I had a spouse (which I confirmed) and wanted to schedule an appointment time during which both my spouse and I would available. I explained my father recently passed away and we were we were taking turns going to another city to get my father's house ready to sell as well as managing his business and employees short term until we had time to wind it down as well. The sales representative insisted my spouse and I both had to be present at the appointment and suggested we could schedule something a few weeks out to make that possible. My spouse and I agreed I would handle gathering estimates for this particular project which we would both then review to make a final decision. Quite frankly, I'm stunned by the unmitigated gall and arrogance of a company that thinks it's an acceptable business practice in the 21st century to tell potential customers how to run their lives as a condition for the "privilege" of getting an estimate. When I stated such a meeting was neither likely giving our current circumstances nor necessary from our standpoint, the representative told me she couldn't schedule an appointment without both of us present. So I muttered something about stupid business practices and hung up on her. I should probably be thankful Bee Window's insulting and antiquated business model saved me from wasting my time given their overinflated prices I've seen other reviews here mention. Still, it's mind boggling a company would turn down an opportunity to quote on a job worth tens of thousands of dollars because potential customers won't arrange their lives to conform to their demandsMichael J.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:We are taking all safety precautions due to COVID-19. Currently we are performing a FREE Exterior Chimney Evaluation with a Digital Report. Appointments can be NO contact w/a phone, consultation by a certified technician. Experience The All American Difference! Your number one concern is whether your fireplace is safe to use. After sweeping thousands of chimneys throughout Kentuckiana for 7 years, we've developed a strategy to address your uncertainty. After sweeping your chimney we provide ..Recent Review:Due to pandemic, company unable to acquire materials. Company willing to refund my deposit. May try company in the future.Kern R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Have your heat pump inspected annually to maintain your entire heating system. Regular maintenance of your HVAC system will help keep you comfortable year-round.
System type, desired comfort features, and energy efficiency are just a few of the decisions you will need to make before investing in a new furnace. Here are eight tips to consider when evaluating the right type of furnace for your home.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Coxs Creek
- Mount Washington
- New Haven
- Lebanon Junction
HVAC contractors in Bloomfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Absolute Comfort Htg & Air2704 Leafdale Rd
- Absolute Overhead Door Service 3600 Chamberlain Ln Ste 818
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Aces Of Air8930 Cincinnati Rd
- ACME Plumbing & Heating Inc2007 Old Henderson Rd
- adams contracting and handyman120 apache dr
- Air Care478 S Mulberry St
- All American Chimney Service, LLC.11600 Electron Dr
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allen's Air Conditioning Inc1302 Old Elizabethtown Rd
- American Heating & CoolingSOUTH 1892 Mayo Trail
- American Heating and Cooling1413 Hwy 610 West
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Absolute Comfort Htg & Air
- Chilly Ben's Heating & Air Conditioning2339 Johns Loop Rd
- Circle City Coatings1731 Expo Ln
- Code Red Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration595 Crawford Hollow Rd
- Comfort Air Heating and Cooling Inc471 Adena Dr
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Commonwealth Controls1057 Ramblewood Way
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- Cullops Heating Cooling And Electrical Inc634 Forest Hills Rd
Forest Hills, Kentucky
- Chilly Ben's Heating & Air Conditioning
- Harlan Automotive408 N 4th St
- HELMING BROTHERS INC1030 Fairview Ave
- Hensley's Heating & Air137 W. Main Street
- High Standards HVAC & Supply54 Cleo Davis St.
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- Hornback Plumbing Llc128 Howell Dr
- Hydro-Temp Corporation Inc3636 Hwy 67 S
- Harlan Automotive
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Percolation Consulting, LLC4315 COMMERCE DR
- Phelps Heating & Cooling Inc305 W Main St
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
- Plumbing Inspection & Repair Bardstown KY622 Bloomfield Rd
- PRATER&WRIGHT HEATING&COOLINGPOBOX 1476
- Percolation Consulting, LLC
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smith Heating & Cooling4400 S Laurel Rd
- Solid Air Heating & Cooling LLC117 Pear Tree Dr
- Stanley Steemer1361 W Laurel Rd
- Stoess Heating and Cooling, LLC
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- Sullivan's Heating Cooling Plumbing39 S Church St
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- TAC Services Heating and Cooling LLC496 Stream View Dr
- The Fair & Square Handyman
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Toilet Installation Springfield KY1091 Lincoln Park Rd
- Total Air Purification1413 E Spring St
New Albany, Indiana
- TAC Services Heating and Cooling LLC
- Vents Unlimited8903 Michael Edward Dr
- Vents Unlimited