The cost to install or replace a liner depends on the height & diameter of your flue, how many units are connected to it, the material you choose & insulation.
Get matched with top chimney cap repairs in Belfry, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local chimney cap repairs.
Recent Chimney Cap Repair Reviews in Belfry
- Sawyer Construction & RoofingThey showed up reasonably on time. He had a problem getting to my house using his GPS, but that is not uncommon for my house for some reason. They brought everything they needed to complete the job and cleaned up the mess after they were done. The owner is very personable. He returned phone calls promptly. I really, I had no issues at all. I highly recommend this company read less
- CDM ConstructionThe project went wonderfully well! Every single person who came to our home was polite and answered any questions we had. After the project was completed, Mr. McKinney came over to see that everything was complete. His attention to detail is so appreciated! We have another major project (removal and replacement of our raised patio) planned with CDM Construction in the spring of 2018. CDM is most definitely our contractor of choice for any of our home projects needing their type work read less
- WARM HEARTH CHIMNEY SWEEPSThis company is amazing. Kerry was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. They arrived early and were very thorough. They (he had a helper, who was also very nice) put a drop cloth down immediately upon entering. They had me look up the chimney with a dental type mirror (but much bigger!!) so I could look up the entire length of my chimney. We did that from each opening. He was very careful to explain everything in detail. When the helper went up on the roof to examine the chimney and chimney cap, he had a camera. Kerry held a little monitor and showed me exactly when my chimney looked like, where the cracks were and made recommendations. He even had several cards of trusted masons handy. When going over our report, he answered all of my questions and actually educated me quite a bit. He explained the laws and safety recommendations. They left informative brochures about safety, avoiding fires and chimney caps. I cannot recommend this company highly enough. Not only did Kerry answer his own phone, he drove to my rural home which is about an hour from Louisville, and only charged a modest amount extra to cover gas. A Lexington company called INDIAN SUMMER was going to charge us $300 just for an inspection!! We had an amazingly through inspection and for less than half of that. We later found out that $300 and up is the going rate for a FULL CLEANING. Obviously, we decided to go with Warm Hearth and we are very, very happy! read less
- Sootshaker Chimney SweepEd Blankenship was incredibly professional. He also was helpful, showing us what was wrong with the way the chimney had originally been installed. He pointed out pros and cons of the stove inserts that we were looking at, explaining them thoroughly. I absolutely felt like this company is honest and fair, and therefore would call them again read less
- Carlon Roofing & Sheet Metal IncWe recently bought our home, and the home inspector completely missed that the roof was in utter disrepair. We literally had a leak not 8 hours after closing. We took several bids for a new roof from different roofing companies. After speaking with Jack, the owner I was sold on Carlon. He is the most up front and honest guy I talked to out of all of them. He gave me a fair price on our roof with an honest opinion of what needed to be done. When you're paying for it out of your own pocket, you're a little more cautious than when the insurance company is paying for it. Their installers showed up at 10 to 7am and worked until nearly 10pm the first day then came back at 7am the next day and worked until it was done. They worked their rears off. Our roof is very steep, and they did a wonderful job. Jack was very responsive when the ridge vent had an issue after snow blew under. We discussed options, and he sent his guys out as soon as the roof was safe to redo the venting style of the roof. The chimney cap is beautiful, but took a really long time to get. The first one took about a month to fabricate, but the installers that came out had some issues trying to get it up there. They accidentally dropped it and destroyed it as well as damaged our deck railing and a support joist. Jack took the cost of the deck repair off our cap cost and had another one fabricated which was installed without issue. The seal was done with only an issue with over spray on the windows. Jack sent his guys out to clean them as soon as I let him know read less
- Cook's FireplaceHe told me about the leak and I liked that. He was on the roof so he took a picture of it and showed me exactly what was wrong. It cost a little more but it made a big difference in the draft of the fireplace. The topper was a little more expensive than I thought it was going to be. He showed up when he said he would. I would recommend them read less
- WRIGHT'S CONSTRUCTIONI called for an appointment and they had enough trouble doing that. I should have known from the lack of unprofessionalism then, but I still went ahead and made an appointment. The women who runs it scheduled me, TWO WEEKS out which was bad enough. Finally the day came and I waited and waited there, no call, no show. So I called finally and said I am waiting for my appointment no one is here. She was like " Oh, yeah, he is not going to be able to make it today he had sometimes he had to do." No apologizes for the two week waiting time for nothing. So I was thinking W** and said well, will they be coming to tomorrow? She told me "Oh no, I'll have to reschedule you." So out of uncertainty I said okay when? She tried to schedule me a month later! I just said forgot this, you guys have wasted enough of my time. I would never recommend them to anyone read less
Chimney Cap Contractors in Belfry
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping it read lessAlex K.
- Business Description:We are a complete Tree service company. We offer tree trimming to complete removal, including removing stump and planting grass.Recent Review:I would refer them to family and friends.Kimberly S.
- Business Description:we specialize in roofing (metal, shingles) siding, windows and any other remodeling needs.
- Business Description:We have 12 employees that directly work for us and 3 sub-contractors. All are submitted to random drug and alcohol testing, are covered by insurance and posses the skills to complete every job in a timely and professional manor. Our billing is different from job to job depending primarily on size of task, projected time and any specialty materials or craftsmanship. I am personally on each and every job to oversee every phase and maintain a helping hand and professional relationship with eac.. read less
- Business Description:Mobile welding and fabrication, mainly working as owner operator but do have part time employees that help when needed, payment due upon time of service completion, some jobs may require a deposit, financing not available, insured and certified, proof available upon request. Additional email - email@example.com read less
- Business Description:William Maxwell Roofing is a family operated business that has over 30 years roofing experience behind it. Quality is a top priority at William Maxwell Roofing. We use our background in residential and commercial roofing to be able to supply our customers with roofs that not only look great but stand the test of time and are affordable read less
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re.. read less
- Business Description:The Roofing People Since 1947.... New Construction, Re-Roof, Replacement, Maintenance Shingles, Metal, TPO, EPDM, PVC, BUR, Coatings and Cleanings Commercial, Industrial and ResidentialRecent Review:Never finished job. Roof still leaks, would not have him back! I feel they took advantage of a senior citizen! <br /> <br />I see where Mr. Knapp says that you contacted him and he has completed the job. I beg to differ. The job was not EVER completed by anyone at the company! This has been the family home for almost 50 years and it is joy the first time the roof has been worked on. I do know how the process works and I do know when a Senior Citizen has been taken advantage of. <br /> <br />I stand by my original review! read lessJanelle J.
- Business Description:Small company, hands on all projects. Reasonably and competitively priced. All projects performed on schedule and in timely fashion; one job at a time!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful chimney cap contractor articles
When noisy birds, pesky squirrels or even bats take up residence in your chimney, one highly rated provider explains what you can do to get them out.
Cold weather has already moved into Chicago. Before you light that first fire of the year make sure to have your chimney cleaned and inspected.
Find chimney cap repairs in
- South Williamson
- Elkhorn City
- Betsy Layne
chimney cap repairs in Belfry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT1704 CANTRILL DR
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classic Copper Works
- Extra Mile Painting211 E. Pike Street
- Extra Mile Painting
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- Klapp Roofing Co Inc1403 St Rt 940
- Klapp Roofing Co Inc
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- William Maxwell Roofing134 S HIGH KNOB RD
La Follette, Tennessee
- William Maxwell Roofing